Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:45:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do now  (Read 34194 times)
jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 05:31:56 PM

You have to bet and choose to hold or sell. The decision is up to you and you do not have to make the decision to be influenced by outsiders. For me my decision is hold and wait, because I lost more than 60% of my account when investing from March until now.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:32:03 PM

The market condition is not good and this market is continually falling down and down. Holding is the best option as per my opinion in this kind of market situation.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:43:31 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?

The two things is right, we know coin/token price was very good at the time of first month 2018 but now all are down. Who saying for hold, one reason for that cryptocurrency market will be rise again in this hope. Who saying for sell he thinking the market maybe not pump in future. These prediction just from general public/people. So do not upset, anytime market will up.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
ramsankadirov1345

Activity: 129

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:46:35 PM

I have with each token a special case. It is impossible to tell for all what needs to be sold or to hold everything. I look at what stage of development there is a project, expect whether it is worth holding it further or to sell now.

Xeonhp

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:55:23 PM

The market condition is not good and this market is continually falling down and down. Holding is the best option as per my opinion in this kind of market situation.

You're right. Selling at this time is not a good idea. The most you have bought coins from half a year ago. If you sell now you will lose a large sum. Please be patient for a while.
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:04:43 PM

I can't tell you what to do, but I can say what I am doing right now. I will hold my crypto till the end, even if it will worth 0. Because I believe in it.
-Newera-

Activity: 196
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:17:05 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.

In this point, you should find your own decision. No one can tell you what's better and they all have their "favorite" coins they prefer. If there is a big price jump in a coin, however, in most cases I advise you to resell at short notice, because a pullback can often follow. Then you can collect the coins again a little further down.
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:43:11 PM

You're right. Selling at this time is not a good idea. The most you have bought coins from half a year ago. If you sell now you will lose a large sum. Please be patient for a while.
if we take into account the fact that almost all of the prices for crypto currency have fallen 10 times, then no sales today should be out of the question. Still, we need to wait for the market to stabilize and then navigate the level of prices of its coins ..

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:07:28 PM

Never ever invest more than what you need to pay your bills and take care of yourself.  If you start with this very basic strategy then the next thing to do is to never sell for a loss.  What --anyone-- should do right now in this market is BUY and HODL.  There are a lot of really good projects going right now and also quite a few that don't have a future.  Try to find what interests you in this space and then talk to people in discord/telegram/etc and see how you can help. 

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:19:07 PM

the system of selling, buying or holding all depends on the market conditions that are relatively key. not everyone is able to survive when the market price falls because of a long time to recover, with a little patience will get satisfactory results. we only need savings when the price goes down to buy a cheap but good coin and hold it up.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:55:18 PM

I can't tell you what to do, but I can say what I am doing right now. I will hold my crypto till the end, even if it will worth 0. Because I believe in it.
yes you are right, now the best choice is to hold our coins. the price will definitely rise but whether it's when we won't know. we just have to wait until the price rises because of our profit.
Bitsinmyhead

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:58:40 PM

Have been in crypto since the early days. Every time I have been in doubt I have bought more. That has served me very very well  Cool

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mybitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:39:38 PM

Every situation must be analyzed individually. It all depends on when the person invested in the crypto currency and in which coins. After the analysis, you can draw conclusions about what to do in the near future. I've sold all my crypto currency, and now I'm waiting for a further reduction in the price of all crypto currencies.

D O M I N I U M        │      PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN  [  REGISTER NOW  ]      │          WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦   ANN THREAD   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   YOUTUBE   MEDIUM   LINKEDIN   INSTAGRAM   ♦
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:02:25 PM

I wonder why anyone would say holding is useless. There are always two way to things, it is either you know how to trade, sell the peaks and buy the bottom if you know how to identify them, or simply just hold on to what you have if you do not have the knowledge to identify them.

It is this mindset that holding is useless that made a lot of people with no idea of trading, try to lay their hands on it without even any form of experience and knowledge and then they end up losing even much more than they would have, if they just simply held. Holding is not bad as long as you know you do not have the skills to trade the fluctuations.
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 05:19:50 PM

Holding benefit just for long-term or if you are lucky then got an advantage if coins gain too much growth in just a couple of days. If you have not much idea about trading then holding is best if you believe the price will rise. If you are holding just a single coin then it's good to split it. But it's up to our own views. How we look the market.

MatinSTR

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

I think its to late to sell now. If you sell it will a little amount of money...useless. Better to hodl for 3-5 month. Definitely it will be much more money....
felicanoma

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:29:06 PM

I suggest you to keep holding the tokens that you have and this is the right time for you to invest because the current prices are cheap, you don't have to worry about investing in cryptocurrency because in the next few months everything will return to normal and go up to more than yesterday.
don't let you fall behind to become a wealthy elite who will come, don't you listen to people who say negative about cryptocurrency because they don't know this.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

It paid off for people who hold bitcoin for long it may be frustrating in current market condition to hold, don't be frustrated hold on to what you have it will soon pay off.
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:08:48 PM

Hold or sell it is really your personal responsibilities, don't care who guys recommendation. Suppose, someone say that market pumping very soon and than you hold tight but when your holding time is finished and you see that market is big dumping what is your reaction when?
maksimukr1989

Activity: 511
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:32:42 PM

Everything depends on the situation and availability of crypto-currencies in your portfolio. The strategy here is very much. It is impossible to sell everything at once and at the same time nothing to sell.I try to sell half of the tokens.I'm holding the other half.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: