Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:42:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do now  (Read 34204 times)
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

Holding is not useless, it just depends on your own strategy as a person. People will always have different opinions based on the fact that they see things differently. For a trader, it is a normal thing to expect such a person to want to stick with the idea or mindset of trading the fluctuations and making more profit from the fluctuations rather than holding all through, while for someone without trading knowledge will rather just stick with long term hold instead. It is just how your knowledge limits you in this case that matters at the end of it all.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:23:13 AM

coins are good in terms of having a good team and also experienced would be good to put on hold and is used for investment. When do not have clarity about the team and certainly doesn't even have the potential to thrive then sell just as long as it has at a reasonable price. There is a possibility the value would drop even further than expected when it doesn't have a team of developers.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:42:29 AM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?
It all depends on you. Sometimes the money we invest in all these is the money we will need in a short time, so when that time comes you will be forced to sell out and get your money.

But some of us here have more than enough to the extent that the money we invest here means nothing to us even if we lose it. So if you have more than enough or if you invested what you can afford to lose, then its better to leave it and have patience.
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:48:48 AM

If you are confused, I make sure you can't make maximum decisions, try to calm your mind before making a decision so you don't regret it, after you feel calm, then make a wise decision immediately, because whatever your decision is, that's the best for you.
anov996

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:02:57 AM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
sell or hold is decided by true you're experiencing. if you purchase variety of coins and also the worth drops then you've got to carry it 1st. and if you purchase, then the value goes up and has created a profit then you'll be able to sell your coin assets.
all will do with the proper analysis.
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:14:39 AM

if the market conditions are still intact as usual, do not hesitate with the conditions that occur however, the problem persists or not it will not be long enough the market will be even better for the future

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:29:26 AM

Yes, I do both. I will keep the altcoin that I think has the potential to grow and I will sell those altcoins that I think are bad. You can keep one better for you, I will certainly wait for the price to recover, and for investors now is very suitable to buy and hold  then sell when the market price increases, for good altcoin

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:30:05 PM

Don't listen to anyone tell you. A lot of people say that in their experience, but it's different for everyone. If you for example bought currency at the peak and now think to sell or not, it is better to leave it to better times because growth will be required, you only need to be patient and do something else

You must recognize that is easier said than done, when you are losing more than 60% of your investment and that happened only in a few months it is completely natural to be afraid of what is happening in the market, and it gets even worse if the people that invested in the market had no knowledge that this could happen, and if that is the case, it is going to be almost impossible to hold your coins for that long.
pinovero

Activity: 176

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:31:18 PM

Definetly you should hold your coins bud. Do not sell your coins believe me . I hope you are holding good coins like eth neo stellar eos etc and i am sure you will earn really good money in near future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:52:00 PM

Listen to others and then make an informed decision.  If you are okay with selling below what you paid for your crypto then sell.  Personally, I would hold on to whatever you have and just wait a couple years.  You can try trading small amounts to see if you can increase your holdings too, but please don't go all-in.
tantra007

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:54:27 PM

well, crypto already started to rise, bearish market was over. we should hold our coin/ token till growth
i am also holding coin. i hold em because im sure that they will growth

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
romaleshc

Activity: 204

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:58:40 PM

The hold and the sale of cryptos are dependent on each individual's opinion. IMO, with ICO, you should sell all of the cryptos you possess at the earliest opportunity to sell at higher rates than hold because the exchange rate of the Token will drop rapidly after being listed on the exchange floors.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:00:41 PM

Watch the electronic money market and buy the coins as prices rise. Electronic money is always fluctuating so you should buy them when possible. Never hold a penny for long periods of time or else you will suffer a heavy loss.
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:05:46 PM

Don't take anybody's words for your dealings. This is your crypto journey and you should be driving it. Many have earned huge with holding. But same is also true with immediate selling. A strategy with one currency may not be effective or applicable to others. If a currency shows great potential, then you can probably hold for a certain period. If it is on the path of becoming a shitcoin, then you should probably sell. It all depends...

salad daging

Activity: 1694
Merit: 822

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:12:55 PM

if you are confused with both of them then you can do both at once by choosing which coins you will hold and selling coins that you feel do not have a good future, I am sure you can do it in your own way and outlook to judge which coins are good and worthy to holding

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
armack18

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

Anyway do not sell something now wait for the end of this year and that prices will be higher and your income will be higher as well, so now use holding only.
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:04:38 AM

Perhaps now it is better to keep your cryptocurrency. Big win from selling it now you will not get. Therefore, it is worth patience.

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:19:05 AM

I have a two years experience in cryptocurrencies and my personal opinion is that long term is better than short term. The price will be higher in long term
transformt

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:21:30 AM

if you are in the negative, then hold the cryptocurrency because it will bring you a lot more money trust me Wink

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:27:25 AM

Better hold, dont listen to them although they have the point of losing more percentage, but the market is really bad for you to sell, if the coins you hold is a great project, then why thinking of selling it? Its up to you on how you decide this time, but the market is not favorable in your case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: