Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:38:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do now  (Read 34207 times)
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:00:31 PM

sometimes i sell my asset, but all assets that i sold is a shit project for me, if i have good project, i will hold it, no matter if the price is on bull or bear, i just hold it till i feel enough Smiley
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 05:04:13 PM

Holding it`s one of many good options, you can try trading coins and after that, you will be rich. You don`t need to sell immediately because you will be in great losses, its cost to hold and buy more.

Do you really think the game in this market is so easy? Just hold and not sell early will bring great profit?
Everyone now, market isn't an easy game as trade then hold and sell then earn profit as they wish. Sometime you need to look it as an easy thing to get motivation when in a panic state or feeling hopeless. Of course it really helps. Make it looks easy while the fact is so difficult.
frausoft

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:03:14 PM

It all depends on what kind of cryptocurrency you keep. If it is Bitcoin, Ethereum or other top Altcoins, I will advise you to keep them for a long time. And if these are coins of another project that nobody needs, then of course sell them.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:16:10 PM

It all depends on what kind of cryptocurrency you keep. If it is Bitcoin, Ethereum or other top Altcoins, I will advise you to keep them for a long time. And if these are coins of another project that nobody needs, then of course sell them.

Yes, I think it's a good idea to invest with popular coin that leads in higher value and hodl for a long time in able to be secured to face future ,and also to invest ot buy with other potential coin I think it is,necessary for us to sell and buy in able to earn small profit at the same time or shall we participate in campaigns to earn rewards.

kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:22:25 PM

I believe to hold the coins we have until the market grows, I think people who sell quickly are people who don't believe and don't know cryptocurrency, they just want to get rich quickly and don't want to be patient

thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:28:54 PM

You should had noted your worst case and you would probably make provisions for such weird situation. Do further analyze on the assets you hold and if it turns out that they have potentials you could keep them for more time. And when it's the opposite you should dispose them asap for prevent further loss.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:34:11 PM

I believe to hold the coins we have until the market grows, I think people who sell quickly are people who don't believe and don't know cryptocurrency, they just want to get rich quickly and don't want to be patient
When make an investment on cryptocurrency you have to pick that can survive long term. Pick the top coins that surely can make a profit and not just some pump and dump coins. Cryptos are not quick rich scheme and you must have a patient when does a long term investment.
badman999

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:46:04 PM

holding or selling is a choice where the market conditions are favorable or vice versa, we determine everything with what we have learned here. and bad experience to progress. for now, the market situation I see is still not good, so it is a good choice in my opinion to hold because patience is important.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 08:57:10 PM

The best tactic is research and research, after that we will decided it if we are gonna sell them or hodl them. If after you done your research and have a conclusion if your token/coin can offer a good product, a new idea and a new technology inside, then if the price is going down the best solution is keep filling your bag and hodl them. Cause if we buy some coin, i think we must not put all of our money buy at that time, but buy them at certain stage. its the key to get a profit in this crypto world. and if you feel there is not development again in your coin/token which you are hodling now, then you can sell them to cut lose and switch them into more good coin/token. its my tactics.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 09:01:18 PM

First of all, do not ask for advice here, but if you arleady asked, then read all comments here, among them will be a couple of really worthwhile ones. Second, make your own analysis of the coins, so it will be easier for you to make a decision.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 09:09:12 PM

I believe in both, but the moment to buy or hold is the key. Should learn how to combine it to maximize your profit.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Retro6

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:12:49 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?

This can only be answered on a case by case, person by person basis. If you can afford to hodl, then this is the correct thing to do. Unless you truly believe the coin is tanking, the developers have walked away and there is no support and no advancements then i would say HODL. Just in the last few weeks we have seen some impressive rallying by altcoins that have not done anything but slide down all year. Tis the season to be jolly! HO HO HO!!!
bharatpatel

Activity: 248

diceroll.xyz

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:16:09 PM

No one can be sure about the future of crypto. If you sell and market go up then also regret. If hold and market go down then also same thing. That's why in my opinion it's best practice to safe our capital investment. By learning some trading need to make some profit and can hold just profit.  Wink

DiceRoll    |    Probability tool    |    Exchange 
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:40:09 PM

For me I will say it all depends on the reason why you joined the crypto space, some join the space for quick gains while other join for long term gains, if you are for quick gains then you should always sell and take profit as soon as possible but if you are for long term gains, then you should remember the story of bitcoin, ethereum, the price they were few years back, then you should hold, it might take long, but long term holding profits in a long run, imagine you bought hundreds of bitcoin when it was less than $5 dollars? or ethereum when it was less than $1? you might say the same thing with some the tokens you are holding today in the future.

Simu111

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:44:57 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.

This can only be answered on a case by case, person by person basis. If you can afford to hodl, then this is the correct thing to do. Unless you truly believe the coin is tanking, the developers have walked away and there is no support and no advancements then i would say HODL. Just in the last few weeks we have seen some impressive rallying by altcoins that have not done anything but slide down all year. Tis the season to be jolly! HO HO HO!!!
someone is pronouncing that retaining is useless why i'm wondering. usually have two ways for things, learn how to do commercial enterprise, promote height and in case you do not understand them, then buy what you're buying, if you do no longer have any information of them. So it is a mentality that is useless, which has now not given any information about enterprise to many people, attempted to maintain their fingers with none enjoy and information, and then they attempted to lose extra than they did, they had been honestly prepared. so long as you already know that you do not have the potential to skyrocket, holdings are not awful.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:47:49 PM

If  you think that   it has the  potential  to grow and grow and  It's worth  to hold on  and wait  Wink   you can  check  the  team  and see   if there's  a progress  in that way  you  can   decide  if  you  will    sell it  or hold.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:51:27 PM

You do have the full control of your assets which means any decision would be always vary depending on you and don't tend to listen on what others do tell you. Selling immediately isn't bad anytime because there are instances where you would need to get out before a coin would dump to the bottom and save up yourself on the stress on holding it out like forever. There are coins that are really worthy  to hold which means decisions would vary according into your own analysis and trust on a certain project.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:29:06 PM

Same thoughts here I think the HODL should be for a long term investment where by you have the hope and patience to see your seed grow up.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:34:43 PM

I think that depends on the situation and the results of your own analysis of the coins you have. If you think the coin is difficult to recover then selling it is the right choice but if you think the coin can recover and increase then holding it for a while is the right choice. So, selling it or holding it down depends on the results of your analysis to take the next step.
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:54:33 PM

What we have to do with a number of tokens that we have so far clearly all depends on us and the circumstances of the tokens because the prices of some tokens we hold have different prices and graphs if the tokens we hold experience increase high then why we hold tokens continuously because we can sell it immediately and the moment of increase will no longer occur if the token has a deep fall.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: