Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:58:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do now  (Read 34195 times)
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:44:25 AM

Why you scare to invest your money in cryptocurrency? I think crypto is very strong investment right now, so you must be patient for get more profit in cryptocurrency and for me its the best time for you if you want to invest your money on cryptocurrency.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:57:13 AM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?

in my opinion you have to look at opportunities, not hold or sell without a target, so my advice is hold when the coin price you have goes down and sells when you get the profit, because if you hold for too long the price going down can happen and when you sell it at a low price the price will increase can happen, so don't make a decision that can makes you regret in the future.

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:21:24 AM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
maybe that is your belief but before I start investing in cryptocurrencies I try to understand and understand with all the risks that I will get so that when conditions and situations like the present have decreased quite dramatically I think I remain calm and not panic

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:37:27 AM

Both answer can be true, cause different coins has different capability, some coins are't worth to keep for a long time, but some coins are good to keep for a long time, what we need is choosing the coins to be used depends on the possibilities of saving.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:45:26 AM

It's up to you completely but I would recommend you to hold.

danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 03:45:55 AM

if you are not believed about your coin.
so you can sell immediately, but if you are believed about dev program,future plan, roadmap, community.
and also market support , I think you should to hold for long .

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
YMaverik

Activity: 934
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:03:04 AM

you just have to wait until real investors come to the market. just forget about cryptocurrency, and a few years later remember that you have it. and get your reward for waiting.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:10:30 AM

you just have to wait until real investors come to the market. just forget about cryptocurrency, and a few years later remember that you have it. and get your reward for waiting.
The best thing to do is to buy more and wait until such time that the market will rise or maybe back on its normal status. I believe that the advantage of buying on this dip is really amazing we can buy more with a verry few amount of capital. I think waiting with out holding is really not profitable ways we can maybe blame our self if ever the price rise and we do not have any holdings. So I suggest everyone to buy more and hold.
globpanels

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:13:52 AM

wait patiently because this year is not good for Crypto but maybe next year will rise again. now you are patient or you buy Altcoin as much as possible choose those with great potential and rest assured that in the future it will benefit you, the market will rise again and grow better.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:15:06 AM

You should listen to the voice of your heart. Because you know what you can do. Many great investment theorems have been released, but it seems that the investment theorem has not applied much. So in my opinion, the great investment theorem is the voice of the soul. You will be confident in investing with your knowledge.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:26:51 AM

I thought, I'll look at the price, if the price of the price of token it has reached the price of a profit or have already exceeded the price you buy, it is a great time to buy, many traders novice who stuck with the percentages, but the price is still lower than that we buy. in the crypto world, we must know the understanding of blockchain, not just selling and buying.

disbil

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:32:40 AM

I think you should sell all the coins that you think it 's not safe to keep int for a long term, and we could perhaps making some little progress for the time being.
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:08:05 AM

I think you should sell all the coins that you think it 's not safe to keep int for a long term, and we could perhaps making some little progress for the time being.
Nah ! I agree with you bro.
Its depend what the type of the coin he hold.

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
I think if everyone  already suggest you,their give their opinion, what their think the good ways.
You must make your decision, all of decision is on your hand.
up to you.
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:23:36 AM

It seems to me that if you are an investor, then you need to master trading and trade part of the savings in cryptocurrency. If you are a miner, you need to transfer part to fiat money, save part in Bitcoin, and partly learn to trade on cryptocurrency exchanges.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

Selling or holding assets is a your decision, but you should take into consideration that market is down now and there are small chances to go even lower.
To my mind chances to rebounce are high

maxman190

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:31:33 AM

I believe that just sell only hamsters and they often at a loss , I believe that the right solution is to analyze and hold a coin and then eventually sell it.
WiiD

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:40:15 AM

The best choice is to keep the coins for a long time, it always brings a good profit. It is also possible to trade coins every day and make 10-20%, in this market it is unlikely that there will be more shifts.
azisjz4

Activity: 521

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

Until now I believe crypto has a good future, to hold depends on the coins that we have, until now besides bitcoin I still hold ethereum and xrp because I think this coin has good prospects. To take a personal or sell decision, of course we have to do research and find information about the coin, but it would be nice if we hodl coin, it all depends on the coin we have, if the coin has a good prospect, then hodl in a long time is one of the right steps

automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:47:20 AM

I still believe that there is no point on selling at the bear market. Best thing to do right now is to hodl or invest. Selling won't get you anymore and it is painful to sell at a very small amount. Be patient and wait for the right timing. Yes, it can take a while but its muh better than selling your coin at a low price. However, if your happy with the price, you have the right to sell your coin, its yours anyway.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:02:03 AM

When it comes to HODLing principle of mine, HODL your coin when you see its market value going far high. Stop HODLing it if you notice an abrupt change of its momentum. If it falls down and continously falling down, do your actions there, trade it and be cautious. We cannot determine the price of cryptos, so be observant.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: