Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:59:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do now  (Read 34192 times)
stabsee83

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:18:41 AM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?

That is why there is a crypto-proverb that says, 'Trust no one but yourself'. This is not entirely because others could be wrong but they may not be right as well. My advice is, due to the possibility that the value of a coin could rise with time, you are advice to hold longer as to enjoy more money however, there has also been cases where you hold and in the process,the value drops drastically or in a way you lose, in such a scenario, some people would feel safer selling immediately rather than experience such a condition. Remember in this world of crypto, no certain of what would happen next, all we have are assumptions from deduced facts and ideas. So, it all depends on you and knowledge you have of that crypto you hold

It's hard to give advice here in crypto world cause everything in this world are full of an expected things to happen but I have one thing I assure you be patient my friend, time will come to each and everyone of us in this community.
It is not right that holding for long is useless and is not profitable. The main thing is not that you only invest for making money, but the actual purpose of bitcoin is worldwide use, and in the future everyone will hold bitcoin because it will be the only usable crypto in the world and if you do not have bitcoin then you will to pay more for buying some coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:16:05 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.

That is why there is a crypto-proverb that says, 'Trust no one but yourself'. This is not entirely because others could be wrong but they may not be right as well. My advice is, due to the possibility that the value of a coin could rise with time, you are advice to hold longer as to enjoy more money however, there has also been cases where you hold and in the process,the value drops drastically or in a way you lose, in such a scenario, some people would feel safer selling immediately rather than experience such a condition. Remember in this world of crypto, no certain of what would happen next, all we have are assumptions from deduced facts and ideas. So, it all depends on you and knowledge you have of that crypto you hold

It's hard to give advice here in crypto world cause everything in this world are full of an expected things to happen but I have one thing I assure you be patient my friend, time will come to each and everyone of us in this community.
It is not right that holding for long is useless and is not profitable. The main thing is not that you only invest for making money, but the actual purpose of bitcoin is worldwide use, and in the future everyone will hold bitcoin because it will be the only usable crypto in the world and if you do not have bitcoin then you will to pay more for buying some coins.
You're definitely wrong about what you said concerning holding to be useless and not profitable because it was the same act played by experienced cryptocurrency traders and investors in the past. However, I have also lost the chance of huge profit opportunity when I sold 85% of my bitcoin and Ethereum holding during year 2016 market correction before the last ATH.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:59:23 PM

I think that the most profitable strategy is to walk promising coins with low capitalization and sell on the pump.
That strategy can be very profitable but there is a huge problem with it, how do you know that the coin is going to pump to begin with? There are many coins that just disappear after the ico or that never pump and as people lose interest in it people dump their coins instead and you are the one that is forever holding hoping a bull market will happen.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:46:14 PM

I believe in my own plan. After analyzing the market, coin, chart, ... I watched and picked out the coin that I felt the best. Next up is I set up a plan for myself, when you plan to try to follow it, do not let other people's words make your emotions affect to trading.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:06:12 PM

Now you should hold, when people are telling you to hold they are not just saying that because they like saying it, it is actually because that is the best course of action that you can take for your coins when the market is down. You cannot sell right now and unless you are some kind of professional trader then trading is out of the options for you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:14:01 PM

I now do not intend to sell all that I bought this year as a fairly high prices and low. I understand that the cryptocurrency market this year may not even begin to grow, but still I will hope that next year the cycle will repeat.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:53:34 PM

I think it depends on you, if you are already losing money because of the bear market then I think holding is the best idea because selling will make you to actually lose the money, but if you are still gaining then i think is a good idea to sell and buy back at a much better dip. 
transformt

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:06:18 PM

I believe in long-term investments and I am sure that they will help us to earn good money. just believe it and hold your coins

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:12:41 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.

Now it's too late to sell. My coins fell in price by more than 50%. Therefore, I can only wait. And you?

Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:54:44 PM

For me with this bearish trend of cryptocurrency that had happened for almost a year, I think we should need to extend our patience and always keep an eye on the crypto market in order to get the real scenario of it, so that we can come up with the right decision in making such investment. Because cryptocurrency is unpredictable and nobody knows what will be the real trend of cryptocurrencies in the next few days or months. So, I would always prefer to monitor what's the latest trend of crypto market in order to cope up with the right decision when making trading of it.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:17:49 AM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.

Cryptocurrency is cool, interesting and promising. I do not see any reason to abandon this way of earning. Now there is no better investment in the future than cryptocurrency and I am happy to continue doing it
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:22:02 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 07:42:34 AM by olsyd

I think that holding is the best way as a minimum to save own investments. There is a crisis in the crypto market and it is too late to sell crypto assets
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:51:56 AM

Due to the market dump nowadays better to just hold all your coins and tokens to avoid lossing and cuts of earnings. The market now is very low and other coins is always dumping so better if you just wait and hold your earnings.

wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:54:32 AM

holding a coin is good if you believe on the coin so much and you trust their reputation in the public , then you can hold but that could be a dangerous game if the founders and team of that project are not transparent to you and other investors , you might loose all your hard earn money in the such coins or token . my best advice to sell immediately you make out profit . you can read more about this trend i made on the forum about greed and fear below >
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5038782.0

aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:06:30 AM

There are not so much opportunities of what you can do not. Selling won't benefit you at all at the moment so the only option is to hodl. You can also do trading or take part in bounty campaigns to collect even more great coins.
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:12:03 AM

I think HOLD is reliable, but if you have invested most of the funds, then it is psychologically difficult to endure all the falls! Actively trading is much more dangerous, but if you are an experienced trader, you can earn not bad money! I have 70% of HOLD assets and 30% actively traded!

[
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:17:25 AM

I suggest to store cryptocurrency, as he is doing. But there are other strategies of earnings and work on crypto market. Many use short-term investments and are constantly updating their asset. Select the most optimal strategy.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:33:13 AM

If you don't have enough experience in daily trading, i'm not recommend you to invest in short term inevstment because short term iinvestment really need good TA. Better you just hold the coin you believe for a very long time.
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 12:10:34 PM

because there are many altcoins that are scam or the value continue down so some people suggest to sell them immediately but in my opinion it depends on what altcoin you are hold
if you already hold altcoin is over 6 months old but there is no progress I suggest to sell it immediately and look for better altcoins at coinmarketcap
Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 12:12:55 PM

I usually keep cryptocurrency. I sell only doubtful coins that I got after bounty programs. But this is the exception rather than the reality.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: