Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do now  (Read 34195 times)
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:38:31 PM

I believe in holding my coins and that is what i practice and i have never regretted ever making that decision. I always use Bitcoin for an example, it was $0.1 but now over $7,000. No one knows the potential of a coin so holding is the best.
holding is best strategy in this cryptocurrency field. We can see this bad marketing condition all valuble coins also downed. So i think we should be hold strongly our all coins till prices will up.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:05:52 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?

Well simple rules
1. Do your rules
2. Believe only yourself
3. Practice everything you believe
4. Do everything you believe

And enjoy crypto currency
Don’t wait for any one
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:19:06 PM

Holding for long is useless? tell this to those people that hold bitcoin few years ago until today.

I'm one of those people that held bitcoin for 2-3 years already. Luckily, I've sold during the dips, the highs and even held until now. Whoever says that holding is useless probably sold at the dip. If you trust the coin that you hold and you know that there's a good future that lies towards it then just hold and set a selling price for it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:20:08 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
I believe in myself, no matter what people say, because their words make me disappointed, maybe everyone should think differently.
If we follow other people's words, we suggest you reconsider that attitude
makadaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:20:47 PM

I am doing something between these two strategies. if I see that the coin has grown very well then I sell it, and in = hold the coins for long term

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:22:28 PM

I believe in holding my coins and that is what i practice and i have never regretted ever making that decision. I always use Bitcoin for an example, it was $0.1 but now over $7,000. No one knows the potential of a coin so holding is the best.
holding is best strategy in this cryptocurrency field. We can see this bad marketing condition all valuble coins also downed. So i think we should be hold strongly our all coins till prices will up.

Are you kidding?, at this point you can say that hold is one of the best ways to make a profit in the crypto market. Let's look back at what has happened since the beginning of the year
kabum21

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:24:26 PM

It is difficult to know in which position you are, because you are not giving us a lot of information, everything will depend on the urgency with which you need the money, if you need money right now, the best thing you can do is sell, at least the coins you do not see with much future, however if you do not mind waiting until the end of the year to recover your investment, I would recommend you to do hodl.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:24:38 PM

Personally, I hold for the meaning of selling at a loss! You yourself must decide. Have plenty of strong nerves and wait for the bull trend.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
stas.dron

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:07:17 PM

If you hold your expensive coins like bitcoin or ethereum you will get your profit any way beacuse the rate will grow with time in the future
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:22:15 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.

I actually believe in holding my coins for long and I also practice it. For me, its good to hold coins that have potential for a very long time so that its potential will show in the course of holding the coin. It actually pays to hold for long.

firaituaku

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:38:59 PM

I myself still save my coins, because if I sell now I will lose a lot. the crypto market is deteriorating, the price of coins is falling and it makes people panic. but I believe this won't last long.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:47:00 PM

For me, the only profitable strategy is a very long hold. I hold tokens at least half a year, or even more. Only then I sell them.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:01:56 PM

You can only sell immediately if you truly have something that worth selling, except you feel like dumping at a useless rate. It is better to hold a good coin, that you know would rise in future.
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:03:42 PM

Do what your heart tells you to. If you keep listening to people, you will experience a great set back in crypto. The market is not always good, sell when you see gains unless you wanna hold for long term.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:13:18 PM

Come on, you know that some people say that it is better to hold, some says that it is better to sell, and you ask the same people what you need to do??
Make your own decision. Look closer on the graph. Read some stories beginning from 2013. Analyze. And if you don't know what to do right now - buy! Buy and hold while learning.
You see the bottom? How far can it be lower? You think it can? You should all answers to these questions to know where to enter and where to sell(no).
So the last question is - what would you do now?

Answer - Buy BTCitcoin

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:36:06 AM

Living on cryptoworld does not mean you stable your income in this business, sometimes other think that this is the way of wealthy living but if you want to achieve all of this made your patience wide and the holding for a long term cos this time market is not in a good position, waig until the market bounce back throw away the panic hustle in your mind stay on focus....

castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:57:25 AM

Certainly, everyone will have their respective strategies in play in crypto. There are a safer and likes in the hold because of course the wait certainly crypto price could be great by itself, but it certainly takes time and huge investors running. trade is also a pretty good decision because it will always be able to produce a profit while could apply or mastering a few important aspects such as technical and market news that qualified.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:57:45 AM

I fully agree with the sale immediately. Because I have been working in this market for 2 years and some of the projects I am working now are dead. The tokens I held were no longer valid and I lost more than $ 3k6 for holding the token. So my experience is to sell them before it's too late.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:02:18 AM

I don't hold crypto simply because I need money, but I realise that hold approach is more profitable in a long term. It is for sure
It is right if the token or coin you are holding is having a good development, a professional team, big community, clear roadmap, and the most important thing is they are developing a real product.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:21:25 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 06:14:46 AM by ityandsyn

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.

Different opinion and different suggestions but no one will promise sure profit because everybody was experiencing looses , some are getting rich already because they were able to caught the best timing of buying and a bull run , so basically  you will be losing if you were going to sell below of your capital but if you were going to hold during dip and wait until it bounce back before selling  , I think It's the best thing to do .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: