Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:54:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do now  (Read 34195 times)
dalexc

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:51:28 PM

I think, if you don’t want to sell at loss, So now you should be patient. Moreover, depending on the coins you are buying. Please analyze the coins you hold. If you think these coins sell now, you will benefit from buying other coins. Then you should sell it.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:53:10 PM

Soon the wait is over, as bull run is on the way now everyone should be gained after the bear market. So its better to hold for some time. Keep that patience intact till the bull market come. Goodluck
Coolman4

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:57:36 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?
I think you should not believe in anyone its your investment you should depend on your analysis
_Flynn_

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:58:23 PM

Soon the wait is over, as bull run is on the way now everyone should be gained after the bear market. So its better to hold for some time. Keep that patience intact till the bull market come. Goodluck
Agree with you. I also believe that we will see bull run in the near time. Patience is the key to success.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:01:02 PM

Here in crypto segment nothing is long or short term. Just trade or invest wisely and if you are in a profit of more than 100% then exit. But, some of the legendary coins need to be hold if you want for longer period. Some of these are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, NEO and TRON.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.

If it is an ERC20 token that uses Ethereum as platform, better not sell it since Ethereum is still not on its peak ($215 today). You will see that those will rise with Ethereum that happened almost $1400 on its peak and those associated with it also rises having their own set of good profits investing on a project that is ethereum-based. If it is not an ethereum-based I think better do some double or triple check on it since it could really have a potential since the digital age is still not yet reached because of fiat money that we are used to until today. Still, it is your choice I'm just saying my thoughts. It is your holdings not mine so follow what your mind says. In the end you are the ones who will receive the money. All holders do need patience so if you are not satisfied then don't sell.
Malkazimir

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:19:33 PM

I am sure that we should analyze the market in depth. Understand the processes that occur. Every day, learn something new and read a lot of analytics. Only this approach allows to earn. Do not think that this is easy money. You can lose a deposit very easily.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:27:27 PM

If you have cryptos in your wallet now, I am suggesting you to wait and hold it first. Do not trade it because the market is still on the process of recovery. It is better to trade when the value is good to gain what you deserve.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:49:38 PM

I love to say that those who are saying that holding is good I am giving favor to them and I have so many coins but when I hear a news about crypto first I check the bitcoin price and then I am mentally ready for the other coins what happened to them, bitcoin is the king of all crypto and when the market influenced first it affect bitcoin and if you are confused that what should I do so I will suggest that you should hold your coins not to sell otherwise you will lose the fruit of much patience.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:51:52 PM

in the current market, it is more profitable to trade on the stock exchange, buying coins for a short period of time that can give small percentages of profits for a short period of 1-2 days
and it is profitable to buy top coins for a long time and be patient, choose you

Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:53:08 PM

Don't believe people what people say,decision  on your hand.
Make your decision,some people just can give you their opinion
Follow your hearts,what must you do.
coinvote.io

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 04:54:56 PM

Research some coins and more importantly, TEAMS. If you believe in team and their vision, then just buy in and hold for 5 years.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:55:41 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.

It's useless for right now because the price swing from arounf 6k and the whales pump and dump it for personal profits.
Currently no improvement for bitcoin caused no big investors join in
Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:59:23 PM

Depending on how much investment you have cause holding means 2-3 years from now and it will only give a difference if you have significant amount of holding, cause its useless to invest 100$ and hold it for 2-3years cause it will just give you small return

hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:11:58 PM

I think the price is near the bottom so if we don't need money, we should not sell at this time. Selling when the price low that mean we have accepted to lose money. Just hold our coin and wait the market recover, even if its price falls, we also don't lose much.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:40:49 PM

As for me I'm a typical hodler and I do believe in crypto and that it can change the world)) I think 2019 will be the new wave of growth of crypto market. So just we need to be patient and wait a little bit and I'm sure this patience will be rewarded.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:45:51 PM

I think each case is different, and not everyone has the same needs, if you need the money to reinvest and you have better opportunities, the best is that you sell to recover part of your investment and be able to navigate other businesses, but if you really believe in technology and trust that the cryptos will have a future, doing hodl would be your best option.
Mathcy

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:16:33 PM

if I will hold back the coins that I have when the market situation deteriorates, and I will sell my coins when market conditions have improved.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:23:31 PM

In this industry, I think this is the most difficult times for most of us. It is very difficult to know what to do whether to continue to hold or sell and lose. But I will continue to hold, hopefully things will changed soon.

culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:31:17 PM

Continue to look at the crypto market and wait for the best time to buy Altcoins as well as Bitcoin. All the fuss may fail for your next strategy.The crypto market is a gold mine for those who take advantage of the time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: