Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:57:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do now  (Read 34207 times)
Kseniya17

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 07:38:32 PM

You need to know which coin is worth keeping and which one is better to sell. I think there should be enough money to allow holding the coins for a whole year.
residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:41:28 PM

for now we have to hold the altcoins we have either potential or not in the short term because right now, all altcoins are down so if we have capital then it is better to buy and trade.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 07:44:43 PM

as developer works with the listing of token with the market, investors might begins with the terms of work with tasks of evaluation as preparing use of option as disputing sums of funds and more on resource with decision as might to goes on extent with the new opening of position on market to goes as match with number as match of beginning target to complete within the terms of plan.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

I think each case is different, and not everyone has the same needs, if you need the money to reinvest and you have better opportunities, the best is that you sell to recover part of your investment and be able to navigate other businesses, but if you really believe in technology and trust that the cryptos will have a future, doing hodl would be your best option.

Now there are almost no projects that can make a profit. And it may happen that you sold some of your coins at a bad price. You invested money in a new project and it brought you even greater loss. What will you do then?

kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:55:16 PM

The market is quite lower than the ATH and for most coins along with BTC, it seems the price is quite stable nowadays. So, it will be better to hold on for some more days or months. I think good days are coming.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
MAXENATOR

Activity: 90
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:55:36 PM

In practice, holding brings much more profit than any other strategy.
It all depends on the initial analysis of the project.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:59:44 PM

As for me I'm a typical hodler and I do believe in crypto and that it can change the world))
Do you hodl all the coins received from the bounty? How much (relative to the original price of the coin trades received with the bounty) does dump your crypto portfolio?

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:51:55 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?
Well, there might be some element of truth in what they have said, but do you know that if you hold a coin that has active team, that are ready for continually follow up the project, even after they might have got their profits.
Look out for a project with good usecase.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:56:37 PM

I have my own predictions about the increase in a coin that I hold.
sometimes if I am sure that the price of the coin has the potential to rise, then I will hold back the coin with stronger . but if I am not sure about the future price of the coin, then I will sell immediately before the price of the coin drops sharply,

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
angelica laura

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:12:25 PM

I practice directly selling tokens that I receive from bounties. I don't dare to hold a new token at the moment because I don't want to take risks with prices that are not stable at the moment. I might hold it when the price is stable.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:19:41 PM

Follow me. You should calmly wait, do not rush to sell the coin at this time. Certainly in the near future, the crypto market will recover and grow. All your decisions need to be carefully researched.
frekans07

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:34:24 PM

If you are a beginner in cryptocurrency, you can do daily trading with little investment until you get experience. If you don't have a lot of time for trading, you can buy and hold the coins you have set at the lower price
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:36:07 PM

I sell when the market is growing and I am sure that this is the most correct tactic. in a growing market, you definitely need to sell and fix your profit, otherwise you just lose everything

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:40:11 PM

In my opinion it is better if you conduct first you're research before selling your coins since it would just give you loss if you would sell it right away. Coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum and EOS have still potential to climb back to their original prices so I think it's still better to hold them rather than selling them.

btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:56:03 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
Holding for too long gets useless if you don't often visits your portfolio and stays at it is, you must analyze also and sell some if it increases and you can buy again when it decrease
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:58:43 PM

It all depends on the token you have, some coins really look promising which normally brings no harm with long term holding. Others too you have to sell it out since it might lose it value within the shortest possible, knowing this there is no relevance for you hold these coins for long. Just sell it out if you realize the price could fetch you something to lean on.

missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:37:25 AM

I think it is more productive to learn while waiting. I also recommend if you not always rely on HODLing your coins. Why I said this bacause me, myself not really master the art of trading, so while you are HODLing, do some learning.
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:44:26 AM

Do not bother with what others say learn how to plan your own sale immediately or keep the long term is no difference if in both deals you are earning. I usually keep electronic money. I only sell those suspicious coins that I received after the bonus program

akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:14:19 AM

Holding for too long gets useless if you don't often visits your portfolio and stays at it is, you must analyze also and sell some if it increases and you can buy again when it decrease
your advice is very precise,
before making a decision we should study the project first, so that we don't get stuck. just believe what you learn, indeed other people's words are also very necessary. but we must filter it first before deciding to sell it or keep holding it.

rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:17:12 AM

Of course conduct your own research do not just depend on what others have said. Try to observe the movement of the project you are supporting so that you can decide whether to sell or hold the coins that you have. For me, as long as I have earned enough I will sell my holds because price of alts are unpredictable and I do not want to be FOMO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: