Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do now  (Read 34195 times)
GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:49:38 AM

Well some coins might be better for long term holding like BTC and some altcoins are better for short term speculation.
BTC or ETH are good for long term, so now is a good time to buy, as the market is falling, buying and holding is the best thing we should do. It is predicted that the end of 2018 will be the next price increase, if patience we will succeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:05:47 PM

it's pointless to sell just because the market is slow. This way you'll never earn. If you can't hold, sell the bare minimum, to keep going, but don't give it all away for pennies..

transformt

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:07:45 PM

I would advise you now to keep the cryptocurrency since it makes no sense to sell it at such low prices

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:10:46 PM

everyone has their own decisions, some sell because they are afraid that they will fall deeper, with this, they can cut loss. some are hodl and continue to believe that the value will rise again. I recommend the hodl, I also hodl to wait for the price to return to the moon.
It is indeed better to keep hold it if you have a lot of coins, by having lots of coins you can set some to remain on hold and some you can sell to buy other coins that might have good potential too. But right, the decision is yourself and high confidence will make you not panic, so be patient to wait longer to get a better profit.
that's right, I agree with you to keep holding coins is a good choice, and if you want to get a profit when the market is bad there is a truth if you sell some coins to buy coins that have greater potential when the price is down.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

I think the current market is bad for selling and I prefer holding, holding in the long run is not a bad choice, but with long-term options in holding can make me more calm in market conditions. There will be a market recovery, and holding in the long run is a strategy to gain profits.

iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:43:39 PM

i still believing the old and authentic method, buy low and forget it. then open if bullish is happening. then sometime i do scalping if there's something interesting, and maybe it will hype by other pumping group.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:44:52 PM

If you know how the cryptocurrencies and the market behave, you don't need to listen to many advices that make you confuse instead of helping you to understand the situation. Hodling might be the right answer to your situation but it still depend on the coins you are holding. Many coins have potential to go up after several months of being bearish so it's better research and find that coin before buying. If you have these kind of coins, you better hodl it.
ninokh

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:50:19 PM

I think trading daily is the right strategy for now. by trading daily, maybe you will get income even if only a little. indeed surviving is also good for now. but the defense strategy in my opinion will be time-consuming, without any income earned. we must be able to see the current market situation. now the market conditions tend to be like a small wave, which after rising slightly then falls back. by looking at the market conditions like this, I think doing daily trading is a good strategy.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

I still believe in holding cryptos for a long time, I think people are confused when it comes to holding, long term holding means holding for years and not just holding for few months and when holding, you shouldn't be bothered about price. So holding is good, it's like investing and leaving your investment.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:05:40 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?

It is difficult to say for sure who will win in the end, those who are waiting or those who have already sold everything. I think there will be both. In my opinion, you need to determine which projects have the potential to grow, and if you are ready, take a chance.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:15:16 PM

There is nothing to be done now. I see all my expectation down and hope to get my coins being higher with prices on the market. I get nothing doing but get patience with everything.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:35:54 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.

My choice is to hold the coin that I have, because I spent my time for almost 1 year to holding my coin and now the price down, so I will not sell my coin before the price of my coin goes up. because if I sell it, then I only waste my time almost 1 year to make my money lose and not even give me profit, so that's my reason why I choose to hold my coin rather than sell it.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:19:56 PM

HODLers rule! But not in 2018 Smiley Wait a couple of years - anyway there is no point in selling anything now. Buy low, sell high - not in reversal Smiley
Trust me, I am hodling since 2013 - everything will be ok Wink

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:27:55 PM

i believe that we should act according to the market's move. we can't hold if the prices are rising, i mean, what's the point to keep it at its peak if we can make profit of it? turn on our heads is a helpful tool

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:09:03 PM

I think the current time is a good time for skilled investors. They will definitely invest in the crypto market value, because now the price in the crypto market is a little lower. On the other hand, those who are not skilled, they will not invest in any way. So I will tell you, if you are skilled, then definitely invest. Of course it will be successful.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
catterpillar07

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:19:21 PM

You have to see and watch for situation on the market because people don't know what coins you are holding and also they might be wrong about their opinion
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:29:16 PM

I believe in selling off useless coins and holding useful coins and I still believe holding is a way to go, I am looking to hold for as long as 5 years to come and see what it will look like. That's long term hold for me.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:35:36 AM

I think it is more productive to learn while waiting. I also recommend if you not always rely on HODLing your coins. Why I said this bacause me, myself not really master the art of trading, so while you are HODLing, do some learning.
This is probably the best recommendation. Now, when the market is not stable, it is the time to learn a lot about the cryptocurrencies. And I can say what we must not do now - we should not sell crypto.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:45:34 AM

It's better to save the coins that you have now, sell them now, not get to, be patient for the market to be able to bounce back, you can sell it

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:56:31 AM

What I do is see the potential coins that we have. Indeed, there are coins that, if stored for a long time, fall in price. And I also experienced some coins that I held for long-term investments but the price dropped. It's better if you decide something, of course, you have to do research.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: