Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:06:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do now  (Read 34195 times)
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:31:53 AM

First, you should research and study before conclude a decision so that you won't regrets it in the end. For me, I would suggest to hold if the coins have potentially to grow and sell if is not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:06:01 AM

First, you should research and study before conclude a decision so that you won't regrets it in the end. For me, I would suggest to hold if the coins have potentially to grow and sell if is not.
Hold and you shall be rewarded, believe that it's possible to make money by holding because with that belief, it will help us to hold longer.
It's an opportunity that we were able to invest this early, so we should not take this for granted, if possible let's be more aggressive in buying high potential coins.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:29:23 AM

Now the most win-win option will be to leave all the cryptocurrency and just wait for its growth. I have been waiting for growth for several months and I think that it is already very close. The main thing now is not to lose heart
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:46:13 AM

As mention above, it is your decision whether to hold or sell immediately your coin. You should also set some percentage on where you should hold it (cut loss percentage due to holding if the price downfalls) and percentage where you can benefit when you sell your coin. By this, you should always check the market and observe the movement of the price, every minute it can change due to interaction of other sellers and buyers. One should be very observant, small details can also affect the price speculation.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:51:12 AM

I think you better take it yourself and figure it out, and if you see successful projects, then you should keep its tokens, and if not, then sell it!
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:54:03 AM

It all depends on how much you know about the cryptocurrency you have. When you can answer someone else's questions clearly, you can make a decisive decision. For example, why did you choose to save, and where is its value?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:06:47 AM

You need to hold your coins. Now i think selling anything is worst decision in market. We holded our coins until now so after now it shouldnt be very hard for us. If we can hold our coins while dumping it means we can wait easily for next pump. Do not try to do something unnecessery. We all need to hold and wait for next bull.

Go on holding the cryptocurrencies that you have now if you really trust them. If not, exchange them for the better altcoins. You can also buy more tokens, which are very cheap now but which will grow very soon.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:08:28 AM

At the current market position just hodl. When the whole world is selling wise men buys and vice versa.
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:10:47 AM

if I were you, I would buy a coin with each drawdown a little bit, thus averaging my position
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:26:57 AM

There are different options like investing, trading, shorting, selling, holding. It depends on your preferences and market
conditions what is the best option for you. Long term holding can be profitable but it depends on the quality of the coin
you are holding as not all the coins recover after a long bearish market.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:57:52 AM

There are different options like investing, trading, shorting, selling, holding. It depends on your preferences and market
conditions what is the best option for you. Long term holding can be profitable but it depends on the quality of the coin
you are holding as not all the coins recover after a long bearish market.
today it is very difficult to name any dates for the recovery of the cryptocurrency market. It seems to me that the current situation can be saved only by investing heavily in cryptocurrency, but this requires good investors with large amounts of cash.
btcrut2017

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:03:38 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?

I decide base on my current needs and partly being aligned to what is my goal in crypto. Whenever the opportunity knocks i let go and do exchange in my coins.
somansy

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:42:17 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
i guess that it depends on the market situation and your personall skills as a trader. you should be honest with yourself and have some idea of why you are here as well
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:54:37 PM

If you are struggling to make a decision regarding the current situation of the market it is better to take a vacation on crypto, take a rest until such time that the market will recover.
ligerti

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:52:20 AM

In each case, you need to choose the appropriate work strategy individually. The decision largely depends on the specifics and development prospects of a particular project. Personally, I only work with reliable cryptocurrencies, so I prefer to hold them for the future.
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:58:03 AM

Each market participant has their own strategy for future work. Personally, I prefer to hold my cryptocurrencies for the future, because I believe in the further recovery of the market and the rise in prices. While many work with other strategies, including prefer short-term investments.
Evolver

Activity: 353

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:05:04 AM

Each market participant has their own strategy for future work. Personally, I prefer to hold my cryptocurrencies for the future, because I believe in the further recovery of the market and the rise in prices. While many work with other strategies, including prefer short-term investments.
Yes, I agree that many people become investors right now. . This is one of the good signs that a bull run will occur in the near term. Buy when cheap and sell them when high prices are what every investor wants. But this is not easy to do and if we only buy and wait without analyzing the possible losses we get. Please analyze and know in advance about the coins then make a decision.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:09:35 AM

I try to study projects, which is a promising project that I keep its tokens, and those that I do not sell and buy altcoins for the same tokens, it is better to keep my money in reliable altcoins than in tokens that you have no idea about.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:37:17 AM

You should understand well which project will be developing and grow, and which not.

Crypto is very young industry, and 95% of crypto-projects will die and be washing out from market.
Only strong ones keep alive.

So, many crypto coins will die soon and it s no point to hold them - they goes down to zero.
These coins need to be sell easily of any price.

And, sure, opposite is true - you need to find and recognise strong projects, which will be evolving - and hold them.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Orenonex

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:21:40 AM

I still strongly believe in the future of cryptocurrencies. And in the near future I don't plan to sell anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: