Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:56:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do now  (Read 34195 times)
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:50:44 AM

I practice Hodl policy because I am confident that the market will grow, but such drops are an integral part of the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:55:12 AM

I believe in the future of crypto-currencies I believe that the downturn is for a season I believe the market will eventually recover . I believe you should hold if you are here for the long term
aalavandan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:59:25 AM

You do not need to sell your crypto, just hold your coins and try to find an option of how to earn even on this market. There are some great strategies like margin trading or taking part in popular bounty programmes to earn some additional crypto.
Yadaloke

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:02:57 AM

in my opinion you should try to hold on and always hold your Crypto when conditions are bad. now the market is in an unstable condition, so holding is the right step for you. if you take action to sell in a situation like this, you will lose a lot of money if the purchase price in the past is more expensive than the current selling price. It's better to save your coins for some time because I'm sure crypto will rise soon and in the future will soar, be patient and always wait.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:39:36 AM

Live by the hodl, die by the hodl.

Hold your coins, you'll feel much worse if you sell the bottom.

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?
I think I will also sell my altcoins in January 2019 if the bitcoin does not reach $ 6k back. I no longer have the patience to hold on to these worthless coins. It's only whale-worthy. We will easily lose hand if held for too long.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
I didn't hear the words of other people, even I was on my own principle. During a market situation wasn't good, you must have a strong mentality. I will keep my assets for the next few months and hope this situation will return as soon as possible.
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:58:59 AM

I think I will also sell my altcoins in January 2019 if the bitcoin does not reach $ 6k back. I no longer have the patience to hold on to these worthless coins. It's only whale-worthy. We will easily lose hand if held for too long.
Should not be doing that. If you have invested in cryptocurrency not last money, then you better keep your coins and tokens. In the future, the market will grow, we just have to wait for this moment.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:46:18 PM

What you should do now is in your hands. The future is in your hands. If you are always worried about cryptocurrency, you will find yourself in the situation to sell quickly and not make profit. Try to think smart. Do your own research and balance the advantages and disadvantages. There are coins that deserve to keep in the long run, but there are coins that do not have a long future and need to be sold. It's important, through your experience and the information gathered, to exploit the maximum potential of a coin.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:06:41 PM

Patience brings reward friend. As your rank, it seems that you are new here! if you are then I would say please hold the coin until market bounce back. Eventually, you will have some experience and knowledge as well at the same time you will have some profits too. So keep patience do a search about market regularly.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Elorika

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:21:58 PM

Well, how to say someone kept bitcoin with $ 10 and became a dollar millionaire, it just depends on the case and a little bit of luck , but of course for me now this strategy does not work already

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:26:42 PM

It seems to me that the last two weeks have given everyone the opportunity to realize what to do with cryptocurrencies (to leave until better times or to transfer to stablecoin/Fiat) Grin

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:34:33 PM

For now it's better to keep quiet for me. because I'm still afraid to jump into market competition but seeing prices in the market that are so cheap makes me interested in buying as much as possible

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:50:49 PM

hold for long time is useless when you hold some shitcoin, in practice i'm still in holding side.

for me the best choice is hold because we all known that cryptocurrency have a bright future, but its all depends in situation if you think that if you hold a currency that have a future just hold and wait until the price gets better.

yes hold is still best choice when see this market situation.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:55:07 PM

I am still saying don't be a panicked seller.  Its a common behave of market so that we just need to be patience. Crypto is not born to end so that be patience and hold your asset surely you will get your level. Don't sell on this deep below either you will be on huge loss.

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:07:32 PM

I prefer to sell it when the token that we hold has a high increase because if we only rely on the hodl it will be of no use because it's only delaying to get profits even many tokens that have got the best value at that time and after that don't get it again and need longer time to return to the best price, of course it is a loss if we continue to hold the token until now because not all new tokens will also get an incredible price.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:49:27 PM

I actually believe in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology for a long term and I have chosen to invest in projects that could potentially have great future one day. So I'm holding onto those investments, and will do so for many more years to come. So definitely hold for me, but hold for projects that are  actively developing their product.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:54:19 PM

I prefer to sell it when the token that we hold has a high increase because if we only rely on the hodl it will be of no use because it's only delaying to get profits even many tokens that have got the best value at that time and after that don't get it again and need longer time to return to the best price, of course it is a loss if we continue to hold the token until now because not all new tokens will also get an incredible price.
This is how it works. The longer you hold, the greater are the risks you will be bearing but the higher the profit will be. You need to take risks to make higher profit. The tokens are whole different story. It is better to hold them initially. This is because, when a token gets listed in an exchange, the price starts to get dumped for a while due to most tokens holders who received them without investing anything tends to sell them as soon as possible to cash out their money. So, it is better to hold them for longer term to see their real value.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

You should do waht you did all the time. Watch for the market and keep your faith and believe that all things will be fine here

Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:16:25 PM

If you keep good coins then you should not worry when such a drawdown , and if of course bad coins is worth selling immediately, because a lot of bad coins that will not recover

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: