Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:39:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do now  (Read 34195 times)
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:20:23 PM

At the moment, I think that the market will fall, so do not wait until it falls even more and sell, or at least put stops.
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:38:27 PM

Difficult question, which is asked here almost every one of us. And no one will respond to you with a 100% guarantee. I can only say that I’m holding everything and didn’t sell anything, I hope I’m not sorry
I agree here no one can give good advice, you need to look at your portfolio, if you have invested wisely then of course keep your altcoins and wait for growth in 2019-2020, but not before )

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:46:01 PM

My investment strategy is to invest and hold for the long term. Different strategies work as long as it suit your investing style. The most important thing is to do research before investing.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:05:21 PM

Options and needs that make the main factors for selling, holding or buying in the investment world. When this market condition makes our experience to see and analyze the product development of the coin, this will give you the choice to determine it. But if the coin has a strong program and many interested ones, then you can hold it back to wait for the price.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 10:45:14 AM

I started everything from the bounty campaign, so what I did to this day was to continue working on the bounty campaign, and believe that someday the market will return to the way it used to be and it will be even higher.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gryphet

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:51:57 PM

At the moment, I think that the market will fall, so do not wait until it falls even more and sell, or at least put stops.

Well, at this point it's better to be out of the market , I think that should either be coins and not go or do not buy them as the market could still fall

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:27:44 AM

both choices are good so you do with your choice because your decision might be better in you.
for those who choose to keep holding because they believe Cryptocurrency can still provide benefits so they patiently wait and do their best for the future.
and those who choose to sell because they think that the price of coins will be lower so they can lose and lose a lot, so they better sell it and cut losses a little.

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:43:13 AM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?

I can say's that during this time the only option is to hold, you can only sell your token at very low price.

During 2017 of December and 2018 of January is the best months to sell any of our crypto but after that and until now I think it's too late to sell, and to hold is not useless at all.
ryanto siyanto

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:01:59 AM

both choices are good so you do with your choice because your decision might be better in you.
for those who choose to keep holding because they believe Cryptocurrency can still provide benefits so they patiently wait and do their best for the future.
and those who choose to sell because they think that the price of coins will be lower so they can lose and lose a lot, so they better sell it and cut losses a little.
I agree with you!
The decision is in our hands, willing to make a sale or hold it. The most important thing is that we must always be prepared for the risks and do the right analysis when selling it. Because it is too affected by the other person's point of view sometimes gives birth to disappointment.
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:06:56 AM

If in my condition now, it's better to keep holding. Market conditions are still not stable and selling coins will only make us lose and regret. Because when we sell coins, I'm sure in a few weeks the price of coins will definitely increase.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:09:07 AM

What I'm going to do now is to stay in crypto and hold back the coins that I have, and still follow the bounty of a project because I believe someday the market will return and the sales will also rise, and we must be patient waiting for that time to arrive

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1229

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:36:15 AM

You asking what should you do for right now ? Spent your time for quality time family or try to learn about Technical and Fundamental Analysis to make your trading method more good than before. Learn TA always a good option for me.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
voron83-05

Activity: 434

Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 08:22:25 AM

I also think that it is necessary to keep cryptocurrency until the market begins to turn, and there already act on the situation!

♠ POZESS ♠
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
Biet12

Activity: 146

https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:29:03 AM

it is very suitable, what you have to do is currently holding it back, don't listen to other people but listen to yourself to hold on, and invite others

[tengah] [url = https: //codex.one]  ■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CODEX ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
■ ▬ ▬▬  PERTUKARAN MATA UANG CRYPTO DARI TOMORROW ▬▬▬ ■ [/
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:41:03 AM

If you will hold your tokens for a long time, many of your tokens will simply die and will be lying dead weight on your wallet, but some tokens will also grow over time and will bring you profit. But sometimes need to sell tokens very fast and dont hold, because sometimes price at 1st exchange is the biggest.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:49:09 AM

Sell useless tokens and maintain potential tokens. To find out whether the coin is potential or not, it is better for you to do research and see the Team behind the project. Conditions like today are not very supportive of selling coins and it is better to remain patient.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:49:48 AM

I only try to focus on what i believe in for example ,who would sell his or her coins for loss price? Are we not on here for profit? I see no reason to sell because the market price is not appreciating for now I'd rather hold for long term ,my aims are profit and not loss ,for now I will just keep getting my hands on new promising projects and keep building up my portfolio for the fufutre

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:22:22 AM

by looking at the current market situation that has not recovered, it might be better to keep holding your coins until conditions improve. hold it so it's safe because the market hasn't seen good movements and how long the market will be like this.
holding and holding can be a good choice if the market has gone up and up again, you can get a big profit and your sacrifice is not in vain, your patience will be appreciated.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:31:18 AM

I believe what my heart says, if there is an opportunity to sell, of course I do. but the market situation is really not supportive. so my suggestion is to hold the altcoin that you have for a while. occasionally buy other coins so that when the market improves you get a lot of profit. keep trusting market friends will not be forever below!

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:31:19 PM

my advice is to sell Crypto if it still can to sell. because if we keep hold, then we have to wait for a long time until the price rises and only gets profit. For me waiting too long can make me bored and also anxious.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: