Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:26:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do now  (Read 34204 times)
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:15:29 AM

Holding for long is never useless. People who were early adopters of certain coins and were in a hurry to sell their coins off right after listing always keep complaining how they regret doing that. I would hold my tokens and watch them decrease to zero than selling them off so cheap and later regretting.

hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:25:50 AM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?

What you can do is to expand your profit through joining and obtaining jobs here on cryptocurrency. While the market is not in a good condition, you can try to use it as a saving time for crypto then sell it in good market.
prororo
Copper Member

Activity: 112

SIGMA

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:30:27 AM

in this world there are 2 types of people: rich and poor
rich people will tell you to HOLD bitcoin because for them it is an investment and they can still get money from other businesses
poor people will need money, so many of them sell their bitcoins or altcoins

whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 04:47:11 PM

In this situation i don't understand who can say sell altcoins.This time just hold and buy potential altcoins.I think this type of situation one kind of opportunity.Now you can buy lot of token in very cheap price.But when market will turn your life can change that altcoins.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:56:34 PM

In this situation i don't understand who can say sell altcoins.This time just hold and buy potential altcoins.I think this type of situation one kind of opportunity.Now you can buy lot of token in very cheap price.But when market will turn your life can change that altcoins.

strongly agree with you because I think only people who can't wait sell coins now or maybe they don't lose money if they sell, so it's natural that they sell their coins. but I think most people suffer losses so the best choice is to wait and if possible buy.
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:05:00 PM

strongly agree with you because I think only people who can't wait sell coins now or maybe they don't lose money if they sell, so it's natural that they sell their coins. but I think most people suffer losses so the best choice is to wait and if possible buy.
Indeed, in the current state of the cryptocurrency market, it is possible to very profitably buy coins of even the most promising projects. This is all the complexity of this situation that many investors who are simple users of cryptocurrency do not have enough funds to be confident in the future and at the same time have the means to invest and at the same time leave money for everyday life.
zarintasnim

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 05:08:43 PM

You should ask yourself what you do sale or hold. But my opinion Crypto market will raise again you should keep penitence. You should hold your token for green market. You can also buy some token with low rate at this time and hold it for green market.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 05:13:38 PM

Panic and negative thinking people are always ready to book the loss because they don't believe and like in the profit. Profit is the main part of patience and  never come very early in the crypto so wait for good time and hold the investment for profit time. Crucial time will not remain same and it will change after some time. Keep faith in your mind and be strong.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Gryphet

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:38:43 PM

Holding is actually good for ICO investors and bounty hunters. Tokens earned from ICO usually has less value because most of the projects are not done with development so the coins has little or no real world usage. That is why we encourage them to hold until their coins get real usage and increase the coin price.
I think that 2019 will also be the same as last year. We'll have to keep our coins for a long time. Grin Grin
well, so far I agree, since there is not even a clear signal that the market will grow up , I think it's worth waiting until the market goes up above the resistance line

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 10:41:13 PM

There are two sides of the coin bad both have their benefits.  There we some people who have made  a lot of money from holding while others too have lost some money too from holding.  So you can decide to hold part of a coin and sell half,  that way you enjoy both profit and loss.

Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:59:21 PM

Do what you personally feel is right. You should not be afraid of making mistakes.
If you make mistake the first time, owing to the fact that you made the decision on your own and you were conscious of it, you will then be able to learn from your mistake.
Give it a trial with little, to see what will happen. Then that might've a stepping stone to try more to see the outcome, if there will be improvement.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:32:03 AM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.

It depends on your belief in cryptocurrency and what cryptocurrency are you holding. If you think it has a long-term potential and you have the financial capability to hold it, then do so. However, if you think it will not survive in the long-run, then you better sell it if you think it's worth it to sell early. No one can tell you which to hold or not, it's all up to you, since it is your money.

Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:36:18 AM

The all their comments are simply mere opinions what matter most is your own decision. Just be not greedy, remember that in crypto space anything is possible and so if you see you already in a good position to profit better not to hesitate to sell than regret later.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:37:40 AM

There is no single rule of thumb that will apply to all investors and their situation. The basic rules of investing in other markets apply to crypto too so learn those.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:51:57 AM

I think you also have a lot of research, if the coins you hold have great potential in the future, I think you can hold them back with a more stable price increase.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:23:47 AM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
For me, i prefer to wait until i get a good price for the coins.
When i believe the price is good enough to sell then, we don't have to wait for too much longer to sell our coins.
That way we could avoid to get loss on the value of our coins.
11:11pas

Activity: 350

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:31:02 AM

All you need to do now is better hold the coins that you have, if you want to get the maximum results you have to be patient not to sell your coins, you will not lose if you sell in the future, because I believe the value of these coins will rise when the market it is back to normal

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:54:50 AM

My belief in 2019 is the year to buy or hold more coins, because many coins in the crypto market are cheap, it's better after you buy some altcoins that you wait when prices go up and you have to sell them.
terahash
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 04:14:31 AM

it would be better if you sell it when prices go up and buy back when prices fall now investment is a bad choice and trading is the best choice. and if you want to be someone who understands the situation then don't listen to other people's words it would be better if you look for the cause of the increase and decrease in bitcoin itself.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:51:03 AM

I believe that the best thing to do now is to hold or maybe buy some good or potential coin that can possibly rise soon. Because we are now in dip and dip is really a big opportunity to buy. Selling on dip is really result to losing our asset so we need to hold our asset for good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: