Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:57:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do now  (Read 34207 times)
deredevil

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:58:45 AM

Holding coins do not sell them first, with the current market situation if you sell coins you certainly don't get maximum results, and it would be better to be patient to hold them first to get maximum results in the future

sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:27:03 AM

I think you have to buy a few coins, now is the time for you to collect as many coins as possible, I'm sure the crypto market in the future will increase and you will be profitable.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:28:00 AM

I think selling right now our holding currency is not a better idea to cut our losses but still depends on you if you are not really sure on what will happen to the market this coming months. I still holding my currency because I believed that the market will soon to increase their value even it is hard to get a chance right now to increase I still believe that patience is the key to success.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:36:09 AM

It is better to wait patiently and see the development of crypto prices until the end of 2019, if there are no changes and prices remain at a sharp decline, I think the best step is to try to switch to other investments that might be profitable and have better expectations in the future.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:41:00 PM

Holding is actually good for ICO investors and bounty hunters. Tokens earned from ICO usually has less value because most of the projects are not done with development so the coins has little or no real world usage. That is why we encourage them to hold until their coins get real usage and increase the coin price.
I think that 2019 will also be the same as last year. We'll have to keep our coins for a long time. Grin Grin

I stick to another viewpoint. In my opinion, this year will be something like the border between the old cryptocurrencies and new altcoins, which will come to conquer the market. Meanwhile, the giants will survive.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:14:05 AM

It is better to wait patiently and see the development of crypto prices until the end of 2019, if there are no changes and prices remain at a sharp decline, I think the best step is to try to switch to other investments that might be profitable and have better expectations in the future.

Wonderful advice!)) Do you suggest people sit still looking at their falling deposits? And if the growth doesn't start they'll have to get over it and shift to another market? This is genius!))

manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 10:32:09 AM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?
It depend on the investors need. If one talks about holding then that person does not need money and seeing any coin holdings that even reach small profits but still holding then that person usually eyeing for bigger profit like the bull run. And if one is a short term holder then it is likely to earn more profit as after selling the crypto one will going to enjoy already the small profit unless if one will try to buy again crypto as the price increases but it will not guarantee that one could earn huge profit.
FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:37:01 AM

I just have to hold most of my coins. Because the price drop happened too much and now selling these coins is very unprofitable. I can only hope that they will ever grow in value.
There is an opinion that they can be sold and with the money obtained buy other coins that will bring profit and cover losses. But it is very risky and I do not want to do that.
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 11:40:20 AM

I hold and sell some of the assets that I have, so we play safe, don't win and don't lose. but if we sell or hold all the assets we have, we can lose if the price will go down.

wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:41:04 AM

You can't predict the right strategy here. Now the price of the entire cryptocurrency is falling down. I stick to the hold strategy but I'm not sure I'm right.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:09:23 PM

You can't predict the right strategy here. Now the price of the entire cryptocurrency is falling down. I stick to the hold strategy but I'm not sure I'm right.
If you adhere to this strategy, you only need to choose the right projects, as we market a lot of scams and many projects disappear, I think if you keep eos eth then do not worry !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:39:03 AM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?

In each case, you need to make the appropriate decision individually, depending on your goals and the characteristics of the selected coin. Personally, I now prefer to continue to invest money in the purchase of good altcoins, which have a real potential for development and appreciation.
ryan992

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:46:58 AM

For I will hodl, because I think crypto is a long term investment, don't you sell everything because now market in "red area". I just wait until market back to "green area". But in the end everything is up to you who have the token or coin.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:52:03 AM

Just study on your own about the trends in cryptocurrency and don't listen to anyone because it's your investment and the decision must be conducted by you and not by anyone. Better research because we are in a bear market and i don't think its wise for you to sell at loss.

Krassows

Activity: 392

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:52:28 AM

I will still hold my coin, that is what I will do now, because I believe the market will rise again even though we do not know the time when, the most important thing is to remain confident and patient for the future to get results that meet our expectations, because patience is the key

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
wolfing

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:06:56 AM

I think crypto is a long-term investment, you should start investing from now on because the price starts to decline if the price starts to rise you start selling it and will experience profits. Because your success depends on yourself, not from others. Thinking before acting is the key to success.
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 04:16:04 AM

I have been a holder, it turned out VERY well — literally gave me life changing profits but when market turned around those projects which boomed once, exit scammed or got dumped hard. Suggest you to take initial amount back once you are in some profit then leave rest of it, sell once you see sizable profits.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 05:04:12 AM

In current market scenario you must follow hold policy. Second always invest in stable coin which does not fall too much in this period also. After that most of these coin are not worthiful but if 2 or 3 coin click then you will definately get good return

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:12:19 PM

I have been a holder, it turned out VERY well — literally gave me life changing profits but when market turned around those projects which boomed once, exit scammed or got dumped hard. Suggest you to take initial amount back once you are in some profit then leave rest of it, sell once you see sizable profits.

It is great that you are a holder. Stay it. If you can also deal with the day trading, it will be not bad at all. However, as for me, I will hold my cryptocurrencies further. I suppose, it is the right decision.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:57:33 PM

I think that we need to wait for the bottom of the market and buy promising altcoins, and then wait for the growth of the market. In this case, you can get more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: