Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:20:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do now  (Read 34195 times)
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:10:43 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?
Crypto's future for the future is clear, so only stupid people say they sell all crypto assets, it's better to buy some guaranteed coins like ETH and bitcoin now, because the price is cheap and will make a lot of profit

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dutechman

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:15:32 PM

For now, you don't have to be panic. Be optimistic about crypto that better days ate coming. Don't sell your coins in haste provided you bought them at the price higher than what is obtainable now.  Also, it is a good opportunity to invest now. You can make some investment too.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:26:15 AM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.

Each market participant chooses a suitable work strategy independently, depending on his goals and priorities. Personally, I am now convinced that the best solution for work is to continue to buy and hodl good cryptocurrencies, while prices are now at a minimum.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:26:38 AM

I keep cryptocurrency. I have 100+ altcoins in my wallet. And I believe that some of them will significantly increase in price in 2019-2020.
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:53:02 AM

I keep cryptocurrency. I have 100+ altcoins in my wallet. And I believe that some of them will significantly increase in price in 2019-2020.
what someone does is the best choice for them because they believe that what is done will produce a future.
if they sell it now maybe they don't want to lose more because the market is difficult to move, but for those who can maintain coins, they believe that in the future the coins will increase even though it requires great struggle and patience. so do your best, I think it's better to stick around and be patient the market will soon increase.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:57:29 AM

You are the one to decide what to do with your coins ,either you hold or sell them ,market is not in good shape now so its really a bad time to sell,as for me I prefer to hold on to the good projects and sell off the not so good ones

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
LUGHUL

Activity: 387

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 06:34:13 AM

Everyone has their own views on that. Because in reality the crypto market is in a bad situation, so some people might make the wrong decision. You only need to analyze the market in a calm state and do not panic. So you will be able to make the right decision to hold or sell.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:04:12 AM

The decision is still yours but it better if you make a substantial research first before you decide. The market is still bearish until now because there is still no significant rise of prices in the majority of cryptocurrencies but those who are still believe in the recovery can still hold their coins because the price is not always falling. I turned to tradind during bear situation because the prices of some altcoins still go up and they are good for daytrading.
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:13:34 AM

What must be done now is to invest and trade. We can see that market prices are very low and prices change easily. So that I trade, I think it will benefit. Although this is certainly not easy to do.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:36:23 AM

if can, invest more now while crypto still in deep, and hold around 1 year, maybe you will get the profit next year, or leave crypto for sure.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:02:02 AM

I think you need to learn to trade and understand the movements of the market,then in bad times you can earn well,as traders do.Everyone has their own tactics and strategy,you need to rely only on yourself.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:04:29 AM

I think you need to learn to trade and understand the movements of the market,then in bad times you can earn well,as traders do.Everyone has their own tactics and strategy,you need to rely only on yourself.

This is exactly what i do since early 2019. Due to long bearish trend, i started learning about daytrading as it's the best way to get profit in the current market situation.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:08:39 AM

What I believed in holding our currency for too long is the key to get a better amount of profit in this kind of situation in the market. But after a past year it changes my mind because my holding currency turns out to a small piece of shitcoins and it really makes me feel bad for my decisions that's why if you are inpatient I think you better dump it, but still I hold those currency.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:13:32 AM

This is exactly what i do since early 2019. Due to long bearish trend, i started learning about daytrading as it's the best way to get profit in the current market situation.
daily trading could be the solution for us to earn money.after holding coins didnt give us profits we should change our strategy now.and trade in short term could give flexibility to earn profits.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:31:35 AM

daily trading could be the solution for us to earn money.after holding coins didnt give us profits we should change our strategy now.and trade in short term could give flexibility to earn profits.
You're right. I used to think that holding was the best strategy to get profit but since my portfolio lost its value gradually, why not trading it. I'm still holding about half of mine as i'm still not that good at daytrading.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:34:50 AM

You're right. I used to think that holding was the best strategy to get profit but since my portfolio lost its value gradually, why not trading it. I'm still holding about half of mine as i'm still not that good at daytrading.
Daily trading is indeed very good for increasing asset value. but trading daily requires the ability to see the market. I suggest you choose assets with high trading volume, you can quickly see it on the market.

Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1305

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:50:09 AM

I think that we need to wait for the bottom of the market and buy promising altcoins, and then wait for the growth of the market. In this case, you can get more profit.

It is not so easy to say which altcoins will be promising in the future, but I agree with one thing, you need to wait until the market starts to rise and then watch which altcoins are worth attention.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Buntond

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:06:58 AM

What I'm doing now is to wait when the best moment comes and I will collect as many altcoins as possible to sell when the market is experiencing an upward trend

Therefore we must patiently wait until the best moment comes
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:23:10 AM

I think that the market taught us not to make hasty decisions last year, so I will focus on studying,observing the market and finding promising coins with low capitalization that can give a good profit in the future.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 10:58:27 AM

Well my own opinion would be this, if you got the coins since and you didn't sell then, now is definitely the wrong time to sell. I would say hold if you still believe in cryptocurrency, selling now would be a sure loss.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: