Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:10:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do now  (Read 34198 times)
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 11:12:01 AM

Anyone that works for you. Me I believe in doing both so as not to lose much. I sell part now and then hodl the rest. This way I don't lose out of the coin moons in future and I also don't lose much if the coin devs scam or run out of volume on exchanges

Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:15:47 AM

Well my own opinion would be this, if you got the coins since and you didn't sell then, now is definitely the wrong time to sell. I would say hold if you still believe in cryptocurrency, selling now would be a sure loss.

agreed. if you hold half year than nothing stop you to hodl another 1/2 year. best timeframe for hodl 1-1.5 year i think.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:22:17 AM

In this sector everyone will always say their opinion but rarely it will correspond to your interest. So try to listen to everyone but finally get your own idea.
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:26:48 AM

i prefer a long term hold strategy for all my altcoins but there is the risk that they do not come back in price or even worse that they are delistate from the exchange and are worth nothing

free space pm if interessed
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:57:18 AM

I suggest you do it with your own decision, yes it is true that the crypto market is currently not good, many are using it to buy some altcoins again. if you believe you do it with your own decision, don't always depend on others. Remember investment is also risky and this involves your own money. stay alert before making a decision

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:02:20 PM

for me to see the current market price situation start to grow better, I think I will survive for some time with a more stable market value, so I will also get better profits.
raes

Activity: 938

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:04:48 PM

for me to see the current market price situation start to grow better, I think I will survive for some time with a more stable market value, so I will also get better profits.
if the market price is stable now it will be bad for investors. now many investors and traders hope that the market grows quickly, if it's stable at the current price it's the same, it won't be good for market growth.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Meryn

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:07:11 PM

don't listen to what people say. if you believe in holding a coin, go ahead. if you want to sell it, go ahead. If you've bought a few coins, you must know, whether it is worth to your hold or sell. the decision to sell and hold coins, only you can decide. not other people.

Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:17:20 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?

I guess its too late to sell now, me myself already lost too much here and I you sell now, you just let your coins go to the worse and in that case, you already lose even you gain a little cash back.

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:21:01 PM

I hear people, my friends and crypto experts in relation to cryptocurrency. But I always take my own decision. Most of those involving in cryptocurrency ask investors to keep patience, hold coins until they increase. But I want to suggest that people should engage in day to day trading to make gains even at a time when the market is in pain.

Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:34:53 PM

I also think that long-term storage of your coins may not bring a good result. Because you need to keep your coins not for some indefinitely long time, but only until the time when the pump begins.
It is better to buy for this purpose those coins that have not yet had a mad rise in price. Of course, these coins should be traded or planned to trade on a large stock exchange.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 01:04:16 PM

I believe that everything should be done in a timely manner. For example, now is a good time to buy cryptocurrency and wait for a new bull run. The most important thing is to buy crypto currency cheaply and sell it expensively, and it does not always need to wait for many weeks or months.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
signup01

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:32:45 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
maybe you are one of the many investors who panic and are confused about the situation and conditions that occur now maybe with you knowing all the risks and the nature of the crypto currency surely you will have strong beliefs and certainly will not panic and fear of course
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:48:31 PM

No one will give you a definite answer that could be called the only true. Any decision you make can lead to both success and failure, but take everything as experience.
Akagum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

SIGMA by HYDRA X

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:17:46 PM

Holding has been noted to be one of the strategies of making reasonable profits off cryptocurrency business until the market condition of last year which made a mess of that strategy.
Now some investors do not want to hear the word hodl again because some of them lost so much of their funds .
Nevertheless, holding is still a good idea.

concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:49:51 PM

No one will give you a definite answer that could be called the only true. Any decision you make can lead to both success and failure, but take everything as experience.
every step is not always right and not wrong so you have to be careful and think well and hope you don't fail. many people suggest this and that but you don't know what is good so choose what you think is convincing so that you can do and run well, good luck and remain optimistic.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:58:07 PM

It depends on the purpose of both.
Holding is good if selling will not pay at all.
Most coin sold now are not on the favouring side. And since the price is generally low. It pays to hold. Having it in mind that its bear market and it will soon be over.some ICO prices are so regulated and does not realm need hodling
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:17:42 PM

If you want to success here in crypto currency world you need to do holding especially when market are dump. You also need to practice long and wide patience because reward are coming to you. Only those come and go in this business who practice of doing selling or panic selling in times of crisis, i mean afraid of losing in a wrong way.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:29:48 PM

If you now sell your crypto you will make a very very big mistake. Who is selling his asset for low price? Only people who do not know anything about it!

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:48:52 PM

Just make your own decision don't beg for what will you gonna do if you know what's happening in the market that you can easily forget things. And just invest again if the market changes it's value in the market that you can still recover your losses because sometimes your own decision in selling or still holding is the best way to know your questions if you are in a wrong decision. But remember patience for holding is the key for a long term earners like me and if you trusting your currency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: