Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:20:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 TrustED🚀 Academic Credential Verification on Blockchain  (Read 15297 times)
Gromstop

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:09:04 PM

Personally, I follow the collection of investments of different teams that have finished products and who are only planning to create something. So, the tokens of the first teams, who have at least a test version of the product, are surely bought by some investors. As for the teams that came to the market only with a beautiful site and a long white paper with a confusing description, investors buy their tokens at a very slow pace. Is this not an indicator of the choice of the majority of investors?

I think that most of the investors analyze the situation according to these guidelines. Yes, there are no statistics in the market, but certain actions that are repeated can be traced.
Of course, we have our own requirements and criteria for choosing a project, we ourselves analyze the situation.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:19:05 PM

I have seen 3 such ICOs. In one even took part. When I bought tokens at the same price, and after 2 weeks, when the sale was already open, the price of the token became less than the purchase price, and only after a month went up. I barely returned the investment.
Currently, you would not be lucky to return your funds. Now is the time to buy assets on exchanges at very low prices. Many tokens have become tens times cheaper than the original prices.
The loss of expected benefits is not as terrible as the loss of assets already invested. Good thing you managed to get your investment back.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:40:19 PM

I have seen 3 such ICOs. In one even took part. When I bought tokens at the same price, and after 2 weeks, when the sale was already open, the price of the token became less than the purchase price, and only after a month went up. I barely returned the investment.
Currently, you would not be lucky to return your funds. Now is the time to buy assets on exchanges at very low prices. Many tokens have become tens times cheaper than the original prices.
The loss of expected benefits is not as terrible as the loss of assets already invested. Good thing you managed to get your investment back.

Who can and considers it necessary, of course, will buy, but it’s not profitable to sell me, because it’s impossible to avoid losses.
veranika55 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:09:50 PM

Hope you are right becouse now it is hard for everybody: for miners, for crypto and token holders, for ICO.
I admit that I thought the price would not fall well below $6K. The reason is that until recently it was the price of mining of BTC. Now we see that the market can destroy any participants, and the miners will suffer great losses, just like investors.

I think that many people do not expect that the price of the cryptocurrency will not be less 6000. Now it is 3800$. And many experts predict that the price of Bitcoin will be less than 3000$.
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:13:17 PM

TrustED highlighted on Coin Rivet
The project was endorsed by the blockchain media

Coin Rivet is an analytical portal bringing you news, information, analysis, opinion and insight from the fast-moving blockchain world. Please, read the full article here -
https://coinrivet.com/trusted-launches-educational-blockchain-based-project/

lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:19:37 PM

What's new in the project TrustED? What point is the project team working on now? Is the collection of investments going on?

Some more news from facebook

TrustED highlighted on CoinJournal
The project was endorsed by the blockchain media

CoinJournal brings you the latest Bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain news from around the world. We are proud to be mentioned! Read the full article here - https://coinjournal.net/trusted-launches-blockchain-based-platform-for-educational-background-checks/

denreddit

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:28:12 PM

Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
Our experts analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies and on its base calculated the weighted average of the project.
Your rating is 72.55 of 100.
Full information you can see in the description of TrustED (TED).
Just look us, comment on us and follow us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|

Pretty not a bad result. But I’m wondering by what criteria was the project evaluated?
alexcraft1590

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:38:16 PM

Personally, I follow the collection of investments of different teams that have finished products and who are only planning to create something. So, the tokens of the first teams, who have at least a test version of the product, are surely bought by some investors. As for the teams that came to the market only with a beautiful site and a long white paper with a confusing description, investors buy their tokens at a very slow pace. Is this not an indicator of the choice of the majority of investors?

I think that most of the investors analyze the situation according to these guidelines. Yes, there are no statistics in the market, but certain actions that are repeated can be traced.
Of course, we have our own requirements and criteria for choosing a project, we ourselves analyze the situation.

I believe that everyone individually chooses in which projects to invest. It’s not a fact that if a project has a working product and a good idea investors will run to invest money in it
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:26:11 PM

Who can and considers it necessary, of course, will buy, but it’s not profitable to sell me, because it’s impossible to avoid losses.

I also do not intend to sell anything and, if possible, increase my portfolio. But many people are subject to panic and they will sell
TrustEducation.io

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:22:42 AM

What's new in the project TrustED? What point is the project team working on now? Is the collection of investments going on?

Every day the project is moving futher and futher. Our IR managers present the project for the investors and discuss terms&conditions for the future relationships. In addition the team is working on attracting new universities to participate in the pilot of the platform in 2019. Community managers successfully running communities in social media. Project team is still working on technical implementations and improvements including new functionality which would be implemented after the pilot. Overall there are lot's of points we work at, as the future plans for expanding the project in different markets need lot's of stuff to do.
TrustEducation.io

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:34:05 AM

These are just your guesses. Currently, ICO sites do not provide information on sales results. How can you track sales results?
You are right, ICO sites don't provide information on sales results. We will have a dashboard on the site where we can track the sales results.
TrustEducation.io

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:42:57 AM

Well, how does it not necessary for a team to prove the viability of their project? If investors do not see prospects, they will not buy tokens of the new project.
Do not you know how many scammers in the environment of crypto startups?
Everything is so, because this is enough to present an idea, a site, a roadmap, white paper, a team. Nothing more. Enough to promise. There is no evidence, since it is impossible to prove the viability of what is not yet working.
If you come to an investment fund with this, you are unlikely to be given money to develop your idea.

And didn’t you notice that investors are already trying to buy tokens of only those teams that at least offer to test a test version of the platform or application?
What we noticed that investors are quite enthusiastic about the idea of the project and the team. Even if the project don't have test platform, however this is not our case. We already have MVP which makes us attractive for investors.
TrustEducation.io

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:52:58 AM

Your logic is right however it doesn't work with everyone. It depends from the idea of the ICO and how it could be applicable on the markets, meet your expectations and cover your business needs. People who invest attack more attention to the team first and then to the project. This is based on our own experience, so the conclusion is that reasonable project don't make you to wait for the investments. Again here are we talking about trust and every case is unique. It's hard to make a conclusion based only on your logic. However it's also reasonable.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:51:01 PM

Many clients of the market had to stop their trade and just have to wait for further developments. Since deposits in Bitcoins are not withdrawn from large wallets, the market will still work.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:04:05 PM

Every day the project is moving futher and futher. Our IR managers present the project for the investors and discuss terms&conditions for the future relationships. In addition the team is working on attracting new universities to participate in the pilot of the platform in 2019. Community managers successfully running communities in social media. Project team is still working on technical implementations and improvements including new functionality which would be implemented after the pilot. Overall there are lot's of points we work at, as the future plans for expanding the project in different markets need lot's of stuff to do.
This is really good. Even if the market collapses to zero, if the team is working, the project token will be in demand. This is true independence from external factors; also this is how honest crypto projects should work.

If the market collapses to zero, then the project token will not stand. Therefore, it will not hurt the team to prepare their application to receive another currency just in case.
Gromstop

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:45:27 PM

I also do not intend to sell anything and, if possible, increase my portfolio. But many people are subject to panic and they will sell
Of course there will be those who, due to the fear of market collapse, will start selling in order not to lose even more and return at least a part.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:14:43 PM

It seems that everyone sold, who could sell; there are only the most steadfast who will never sell unless the price rises.

The actions of the traders are divided. Some calmly continue to trade. Just less than one day is exhibited. Others are just waiting. Third all assets transferred to cryptocurrencies from TOP and are waiting for the growth rate.
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:16:46 PM

It seems that everyone sold, who could sell; there are only the most steadfast who will never sell unless the price rises.

The actions of the traders are divided. Some calmly continue to trade. Just less than one day is exhibited. Others are just waiting. Third all assets transferred to cryptocurrencies from TOP and are waiting for the growth rate.

There are some traders who do not sell coins at a loss. But replenished accounts with new money and continue their trade.
Leading person

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:26:01 PM

This is really good. Even if the market collapses to zero, if the team is working, the project token will be in demand. This is true independence from external factors; also this is how honest crypto projects should work.
I am glad that the team continues to work on the project, when the market starts to grow again and open its prospects, TrustED will be much more attractive to investors, having proved the professionalism of the team.
Enchantment99

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:56:10 PM

I am glad that the team continues to work on the project, when the market starts to grow again and open its prospects, TrustED will be much more attractive to investors, having proved the professionalism of the team.

Also, many new partners will appear in the team. Because she managed to survive in a difficult period of market development. It is very important. In such a period, only strong teams that want to work remain on the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: