Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:50:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 TrustED🚀 Academic Credential Verification on Blockchain  (Read 15297 times)
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:37:50 PM

Well, how does it not necessary for a team to prove the viability of their project? If investors do not see prospects, they will not buy tokens of the new project.
Do not you know how many scammers in the environment of crypto startups?
Everything is so, because this is enough to present an idea, a site, a roadmap, white paper, a team. Nothing more. Enough to promise. There is no evidence, since it is impossible to prove the viability of what is not yet working.
If you come to an investment fund with this, you are unlikely to be given money to develop your idea.

And didn’t you notice that investors are already trying to buy tokens of only those teams that at least offer to test a test version of the platform or application?
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:42:09 PM

Now many projects have their own exchangers not to depend from the prices and conditions of the exchanges.

This is very convenient when cryptocurrency exchanges have their own exchangers. Often they offer good exchange rates and quickly process customer requests.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:51:00 PM

Well, how does it not necessary for a team to prove the viability of their project? If investors do not see prospects, they will not buy tokens of the new project.
Everything is so, because this is enough to present an idea, a site, a roadmap, white paper, a team. Nothing more. Enough to promise. There is no evidence, since it is impossible to prove the viability of what is not yet working.
If you come to an investment fund with this, you are unlikely to be given money to develop your idea.

And didn’t you notice that investors are already trying to buy tokens of only those teams that at least offer to test a test version of the platform or application?
Remember, there was a time when investors could only invest in the idea of the project, without any evidence and test versions.
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:07:08 PM

If listing will start before close the ICO the price on the exchanges  may be less then the price of the token sale. That is why projets start listing only after the end of the token sale.
I know only one example of the opportunity to buy tokens on the exchange before the end of ICO. But the trick was that you could buy tokens; sell opportunity was not Grin.

I have seen 3 such ICOs. In one even took part. When I bought tokens at the same price, and after 2 weeks, when the sale was already open, the price of the token became less than the purchase price, and only after a month went up. I barely returned the investment.

I here for the first time about such situation. Sometimes ICO projects sells there tokes through the exchange but for the nominal price. But after the end of the token sale tokes are listed at this exchange at market price.

Everyone should be careful with their investments nowadays. Most of the time, if you want to invest, just wait for them to hit in exchanges. You can get at a very cheap price and just do the trading. But if you believe that the platform has great potential, just invest what you can afford to lose.
This is sensible advice. Investment is always a risk to a greater or lesser extent. Therefore, it is necessary to invest exactly as much as it is not a pity to lose
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:12:02 PM

Volatility will always be the same, until the capitalization of the whole crypto will be significantly increased. And yes, it makes it difficult to use it on a daily basis. I think that in the future this will change, but I can not imagine how much time is needed for this.
In absolute terms, the higher the price, the higher the volatility. But this is a wrong argument, since the volatility parameter is relative. How can volatility be related to capitalization?

Peoples panics. See the situation on the cryptocurrency market now. Bitcoin is 3632$ https://coinmarketcap.com/

It was worth living. I think the price will go even lower. By the way a good time to buy worthy assets
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:13:48 PM

Volatility will always be the same, until the capitalization of the whole crypto will be significantly increased. And yes, it makes it difficult to use it on a daily basis. I think that in the future this will change, but I can not imagine how much time is needed for this.
In absolute terms, the higher the price, the higher the volatility. But this is a wrong argument, since the volatility parameter is relative. How can volatility be related to capitalization?

Peoples panics. See the situation on the cryptocurrency market now. Bitcoin is 3632$ https://coinmarketcap.com/

Now it is very difficalt situation for cryptocurrency but I think that criptocurrency will rise. Somebody makes this panic to buy cryptocurrency for smallest prices. After that the cryptocurrency will rise. There is not real bed news for crypto.

Hope you are right becouse now it is hard for everybody: for miners, for crypto and token holders, for ICO.

With such prices for cryptocurrency, home mining just died. Electricity costs more than a miner earns
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:22:46 PM

Remember, there was a time when investors could only invest in the idea of the project, without any evidence and test versions.
I can understand investors who are trying to protect themselves from scammers. But how can a team at the initial stage prove the viability of a future product?
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:28:06 PM

I can understand investors who are trying to protect themselves from scammers. But how can a team at the initial stage prove the viability of a future product?
It is not surprising that those who are confronted with scammers or weak projects who are not able to realize themselves, there is no one hundred percent trust in new projects.
cybitmedia
Copper Member

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:08:51 PM

Now it is very difficalt situation for cryptocurrency but I think that criptocurrency will rise. Somebody makes this panic to buy cryptocurrency for smallest prices. After that the cryptocurrency will rise. There is not real bed news for crypto.

Hope you are right becouse now it is hard for everybody: for miners, for crypto and token holders, for ICO.

With such prices for cryptocurrency, home mining just died. Electricity costs more than a miner earns

With such prices for cryptocurrency, all the mining soon will die. Electricity costs more than a miner earns. Many miners companies will becoumes bunkpots.
BitMaximum
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:10:03 PM

With such prices for cryptocurrency, all the mining soon will die. Electricity costs more than a miner earns. Many miners companies will becoumes bunkpots.

Hope it will not last for a long time and the price of the cryptocurrency will grow.

CoffeOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:12:12 PM

That is why it is important to check not only idea of startup but its ready products and development.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:16:05 PM

Now investors have a big experience of scam ICO. Hope that they will check everyting including the team before they invest money.

zarad0

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:18:40 PM

It was worth living. I think the price will go even lower. By the way a good time to buy worthy assets

The price for cryptocurrency start to rise https://coinmarketcap.com/
But the questing is for how long...
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:58:51 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 12:12:36 AM by Luvr1000

Data safety today is one of the main problems and many projects are trying to solve this problem, such projects are very necessary for the world. I hope you will succeed
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:15:11 AM

But this period of time is already passing. Investors are trying to analyze projects and at first not to buy project tokens while the team is preparing a test version of their application or platform.
Enchantment99

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:34:04 AM

What investors are we talking about? How do you know what investors choose? It is impossible to say with full confidence, but it seems that most investors currently do not want to buy any projects.

No one will tell you the specific names of investors.  Grin The conclusion about the actions of investors can make each of us, having read their correspondence in the Telegram-chats.
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:48:21 PM

Personally, I follow the collection of investments of different teams that have finished products and who are only planning to create something. So, the tokens of the first teams, who have at least a test version of the product, are surely bought by some investors. As for the teams that came to the market only with a beautiful site and a long white paper with a confusing description, investors buy their tokens at a very slow pace. Is this not an indicator of the choice of the majority of investors?
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

Personally, I follow the collection of investments of different teams that have finished products and who are only planning to create something. So, the tokens of the first teams, who have at least a test version of the product, are surely bought by some investors. As for the teams that came to the market only with a beautiful site and a long white paper with a confusing description, investors buy their tokens at a very slow pace. Is this not an indicator of the choice of the majority of investors?

I think that most of the investors analyze the situation according to these guidelines. Yes, there are no statistics in the market, but certain actions that are repeated can be traced.
oficman

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

What's new in the project TrustED? What point is the project team working on now? Is the collection of investments going on?
Charisma359

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:38:27 PM

These are just your guesses. Currently, ICO sites do not provide information on sales results. How can you track sales results?

It is at the end of the year the teams began to do so. But even at the beginning and in the middle of the year one could easily observe online shopping of tokens on the site. At least this summer I did it again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: