Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:32:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 TrustED🚀 Academic Credential Verification on Blockchain  (Read 15295 times)
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:58:14 PM

Nevertheless, without a diploma, you simply will not be accepted for work, this is the main condition for finding a decent job. It is not possible to gain knowledge with the purchase of a diploma
Yes, when buying a diploma knowledge is not added. But self-education is possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
strongke

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:18:04 PM

The TrustED team came up with a useful application. I think that the TrustED team will have many partners, and the application will be used in all corners of the globe.
Trusted like his could be handy application projects around the world for purposes that they create is great for development for blockchain
veranika55 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:55:06 PM

I changed a lot of different jobs and for different reasons. But what I can tell you is: most employers just look at your documents, and if they check knowledge, that is very superficial.
It happens in different ways. In large companies, people are checked very carefully. Even in the case of providing a detailed portfolio and recommendations.

When I worked in USA the most important thing was recommendations and they are alweys checked. In Russia recommentations means nothing. Diplomas are important for state jobs. Many people have a diploma but do not work acording the proffesion.
barabeku

Activity: 568

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:06:47 PM

The TrustED team came up with a useful application. I think that the TrustED team will have many partners, and the application will be used in all corners of the globe.

I think it will be good for universities too when it will be very simple to check all diplomas and sertificates of different universities in one place. Less fake diplomas better for the reputation of universities.

Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:16:55 PM

Nevertheless, without a diploma, you simply will not be accepted for work, this is the main condition for finding a decent job. It is not possible to gain knowledge with the purchase of a diploma
Yes, when buying a diploma knowledge is not added. But self-education is possible.

Self-education can be obtained. Only it will be very different from the knowledge that universities provide.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:24:03 PM

Self-education can be obtained. Only it will be very different from the knowledge that universities provide.

And not every person will master independently learn all the necessary information. And bought a diploma in this matter will not help.
Enchantment99

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:44:09 PM

I changed a lot of different jobs and for different reasons. But what I can tell you is: most employers just look at your documents, and if they check knowledge, that is very superficial.
It happens in different ways. In large companies, people are checked very carefully. Even in the case of providing a detailed portfolio and recommendations.

When I worked in USA the most important thing was recommendations and they are alweys checked. In Russia recommentations means nothing. Diplomas are important for state jobs. Many people have a diploma but do not work acording the proffesion.

In Russia, a very small percentage of university students work in their specialty, because salaries are low. It is profitable for students to get a job not in their field to live normally.
Charisma359

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:56:50 PM

Perhaps in the future it will be. But now the team must work hard and hard for the people to actively use the application to check diplomas and certificates.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:05:56 PM

I think it will be good for universities too when it will be very simple to check all diplomas and sertificates of different universities in one place. Less fake diplomas better for the reputation of universities.

The less fake diplomas appear on the market, the more young professionals will be trusted and they will not be accused of buying diplomas and certificates.
denreddit

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:17:38 PM

The project is really interesting. I think that many educational institutions will be interested in it. especially if they want to increase their reputation
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:21:53 PM

Unfortunately, this is true. Few people work in their field. But still education is mandatory for any person.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:23:15 PM

Self-education is nice. But nothing prevents you from gaining professional knowledge with a diploma and further self-education.
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:39:13 PM

It turns out that different countries may have different priorities for hiring. In this case, the service of a proven diploma will be claimed somewhere, but it will be ignored elsewhere.

The point is that today, fake diplomas can be much where to meet. And with this definitely need to fight. I dkmayu that with the help of this project it can turn out
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:00:53 PM

It turns out that different countries may have different priorities for hiring. In this case, the service of a proven diploma will be claimed somewhere, but it will be ignored elsewhere.

The point is that today, fake diplomas can be much where to meet. And with this definitely need to fight. I dkmayu that with the help of this project it can turn out

I also have high hopes for the application of this project. I always try to support those projects whose products can bring real benefits to society.
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

I also have high hopes for the application of this project. I always try to support those projects whose products can bring real benefits to society.

We all must do that. Then our world will change for the better. And new teams will be interested in developing only useful projects.
big-svobodniy

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

On the other hand, when I got a job in the post-university specialty, an experienced employee told me: forget everything you were taught at the university Grin.
They said that to me too, but at the same time all practical skills came in handy. Sitting at home I would not get them. This theory can be forgotten, but not practice.
There are many different professions for which do not require a diploma, rather certain work skills.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:08:05 PM

On the other hand, when I got a job in the post-university specialty, an experienced employee told me: forget everything you were taught at the university Grin.
They said that to me too, but at the same time all practical skills came in handy. Sitting at home I would not get them. This theory can be forgotten, but not practice.
There are many different professions for which do not require a diploma, rather certain work skills.
Yes, there are such professions, but then you should not rely on a high salary and not hope for an opportunity for career growth.
barabeku

Activity: 568

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:04:12 PM

The idea of the projects is very usefull. There are so many opportunites and so simple to make a fake diploma. And it is hard to check the diploma becouse there is no one platform where to check diplomas.

Aleksandra 81

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:35:49 PM

If one could always do without diplomas, then a business selling fake diplomas would not have appeared on the market. This demand for fake documents provoked the creation of this niche.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

Yes, there are such professions, but then you should not rely on a high salary and not hope for an opportunity for career growth.
I am convinced that a brilliant career is possible only with a diploma. Only in the case of an honestly earned diploma that needs to be checked for authenticity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: