Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:27:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 TrustED🚀 Academic Credential Verification on Blockchain  (Read 15297 times)
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:12:18 PM

We plan to integrate a fiat payment processor such as Stripe into the application to facilitate all fiat related transactions. A payment gateway such as Stripe enables payments with all major debit/credit cards so would be a perfect fit for the limited period of when the application accepts fiat payments.
Oh, this is a cool payment processor. But it works in a limited number of countries. Mostly in developed countries. To cover most of the world, you need to add something or another solution.

Tell me, what kind of payment processor do you know that will work in many countries? I think this information will be useful for the project.
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

We plan to integrate a fiat payment processor such as Stripe into the application to facilitate all fiat related transactions. A payment gateway such as Stripe enables payments with all major debit/credit cards so would be a perfect fit for the limited period of when the application accepts fiat payments.
Oh, this is a cool payment processor. But it works in a limited number of countries. Mostly in developed countries. To cover most of the world, you need to add something or another solution.

It a problem of many cool payment processors. They work in a limited number of countries because of a law restrictions. Even PayPal does not work in all the countries or work with seriose restrictions.

That is why cryptocurrency appear BTCBTCBTC. All countries BTCBTCBTC No restrictions or limits BTCBTCBTC

Cryptocurrency is able to overcome all existing regulatory and territorial restrictions. Working with cryptocurrency, we feel free.

Cryptocurrencies have a lot of different advantages in compare with trational fiat payment systems. Hope the rate of cryptocurrencies will grow.

In general, I think that cryptocurrency is the next step in the evolution of money. First there were gold coins, then paper money, credit cards and now cryptocurrency
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:40:51 PM

Tell me, what kind of payment processor do you know that will work in many countries? I think this information will be useful for the project.
I do not think that such exists. You can use bank transfer. But this is an inconvenient, expensive and strictly controlled payment method. Using cryptocurrency in such a context looks very useful.
Bank transfers are bad, I leave in country which is not in SEPA and transfering money in really long and expensive process.
Coinyspace.bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 08:33:13 AM

I do not think that such exists. You can use bank transfer. But this is an inconvenient, expensive and strictly controlled payment method. Using cryptocurrency in such a context looks very useful.

Even bank transfer do not work in all the countries. It is very expencive and there are a lot of intrmediaris. But besides there are a lot of sunction and banks do not work with some countries.

barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:38:21 AM

Even bank transfer do not work in all the countries. It is very expencive and there are a lot of intrmediaris. But besides there are a lot of sunction and banks do not work with some countries.

I agree that cryptocurrency has a lot adventages in compare with traditoinal fiat money. But state autorities wants to control cryptocurency how they contrall banks.

BitMaximum
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:42:38 AM

I agree that cryptocurrency has a lot adventages in compare with traditoinal fiat money. But state autorities wants to control cryptocurency how they contrall banks.

The states authorities has already started to control cryptocurrency. Verifications on exhanges and investors of ICO. It is one of the reason why the price of cryptocurrency start to fall down in 2018.

Enyanha

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:46:47 AM

Bank transfers are bad, I leave in country which is not in SEPA and transfering money in really long and expensive process.

As I know SEPA is used only in Europe. But in all cases bank transactions are very expensive especially between different countries. It is very expancive to send money in different country.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:03:11 AM

I read the whitepaper and it looks like this is a promising project, I hope the marketing team is more aggressive to introduce this token to the whole world.
Oh yes, this service needs fame. Competent combination of development and advancement can give success. While they are at the development stage, they should not start an advertising campaign.

An active advertising campaign is needed at this stage too. It will help to attract the attention of large investors and good partners. All this is necessary at the development stage.

A good advertising and promotion is necessary on all stages: before ICO, during ICO and after ICO. A good promotion is necessary to collect enough money at ICO, but after ICO promotion is necessary to keep the price of the tokens at good level.
CoffeOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:08:57 AM

Great notice! This type of payment are only temporary to encourage adoption at early stages.How ever we are not putting large focus on it as Stripe will cover the major fiat payments.

Hope in future people more active will use cryptocurrency and it will be no need in fiat payment processor. Cryptocurrency develops very active. Bitcoin appeared in 2009, Ether in 2015.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

For you, one of the best options would be to use Top cryptocurrencies to transfer money to another country in the world.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:20:25 PM

I read the whitepaper and it looks like this is a promising project, I hope the marketing team is more aggressive to introduce this token to the whole world.
Oh yes, this service needs fame. Competent combination of development and advancement can give success. While they are at the development stage, they should not start an advertising campaign.

An active advertising campaign is needed at this stage too. It will help to attract the attention of large investors and good partners. All this is necessary at the development stage.
Sometimes advertising is just as important as product development, they should be given due attention.
oficman

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:22:42 PM

Sometimes advertising is just as important as product development, they should be given due attention.

Nowadays, one cannot underestimate the power of advertising. She is the engine of progress. Without good advertising, no project will flourish.
CoffeOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:33:35 PM

Nowadays, one cannot underestimate the power of advertising. She is the engine of progress. Without good advertising, no project will flourish.

For ICO it is very important that a lot of investors will know about it. As many as is possible. That is why it is necessary to use different methods of advertising.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:50:54 PM

Great notice! This type of payment are only temporary to encourage adoption at early stages.How ever we are not putting large focus on it as Stripe will cover the major fiat payments.

When the TrustED project approves its position in the Asian market, which next sector of the market your team will take to work?
Our plan to cover all the markets. As we work worldwide the plan is to start with Asian market then to expand our projects to the other markets as well. There is no any country limitations.

Asian market is very big and it cover a lot of people and universities. Do you already cooperate with some universities?
Enchantment99

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:52:26 PM

For ICO it is very important that a lot of investors will know about it. As many as is possible. That is why it is necessary to use different methods of advertising.

I think that at the time of investment distribution, most of the money needs to be distributed between the development of the application and the marketing company. Because only advertising will help users learn about the appearance on the market of a new startup.
cybitmedia
Copper Member

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:54:36 PM

An interesting projects. There are so many fake diplomas. It is necessaty to have a platform that help to check diplomas without problems.
Charisma359

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:05:11 PM

This project gives the world a useful application. I believe that the team will have many customers and partners. As for the project token, it will always be in demand on the exchanges among traders.
oficman

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:12:55 PM

Hope in future people more active will use cryptocurrency and it will be no need in fiat payment processor. Cryptocurrency develops very active. Bitcoin appeared in 2009, Ether in 2015.

Well, already and so more users began to use cryptocurrency. If at first the coins were bought for investment and trade, now goods with services on the Internet are often paid for by users of cryptocurrency.
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:24:41 PM

Well, already and so more users began to use cryptocurrency. If at first the coins were bought for investment and trade, now goods with services on the Internet are often paid for by users of cryptocurrency.

And this is just the beginning. Already, even in everyday life, you can find ads when people sell real estate and transport, and the price is indicated in the cryptocurrency.
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:37:47 PM

Of course, states want to control cryptocurrency since it is a developing market that will only increase. And I think all the same cryptocurrencies will be legalized, but only then there will be no such profits
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: