Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:47:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 TrustED🚀 Academic Credential Verification on Blockchain  (Read 15301 times)
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:16:35 AM

We make changes to our bounty campaing.

Pleace check it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039777.msg46271023#msg46271023

TrustED Platform registration bounty: 20% - 3,000,000 TED

This is campaing with the biggest token budget.

I understand the information correctly? It turns out that the user will simply register on the platform, and for this action will receive project tokens?

Yes, you understand the information correctly. When registering on the platform you will receive a certain number of tokens.
Great offer, I think there will be many who want to receive a reward for registration.

If there are many people willing to upload their photo documents and prepare download screens, how long will this bounty campaign last?
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:19:19 PM

The project must have a very good reputation so that you can provide your data. In crypto, all ordinary users have no legal protection. This is used by many scammers. I do not want to share my data online. Of course, this also applies to crypto projects.

I think that this application will be used by interested people who have repeatedly encountered checking diplomas and certificates.
Charisma359

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:33:31 PM

Pleace check it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039777.msg46271023#msg46271023

I understand the information correctly? It turns out that the user will simply register on the platform, and for this action will receive project tokens?

Yes, you understand the information correctly. When registering on the platform you will receive a certain number of tokens.
Great offer, I think there will be many who want to receive a reward for registration.

In fact, some of those who want to get free project tokens disappeared when they learned that in addition to registering, they still need to upload their diplomas and prepare the screenshots of the loaded documents to prove their effect.
Enchantment99

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:48:14 PM

In fact, some of those who want to get free project tokens disappeared when they learned that in addition to registering, they still need to upload their diplomas and prepare the screenshots of the loaded documents to prove their effect.

So this is not all. To get these bonuses, you need to not only go through one registration and upload documents, but also go through the verification procedure. True, I forgot to what date it should be done.
oficman

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:20:43 PM

The project team can be understood. The application needs the first customers who wish to download their documents for verification. That's why the team decided to organize a free distribution of tokens.
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:24:57 PM

The project team can be understood. The application needs the first customers who wish to download their documents for verification. That's why the team decided to organize a free distribution of tokens.

Well, you can get a decent amount of free tokens. So you can try to pass the verification and upload documents.
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:29:34 PM

I am not sure about the necessity of the real life of such a platform, however if they notice such market distances then they can succeed.

Why do you think so? I think that such a project is necessary, it has a noble goal and the society needs such a service.

It seems that a person does not understand what harm fake diplomas and certificates bring. Therefore, does not see the future development of the project on the market.
Yes, we all here only guess about this harm. We need statistical studies to obtain objective information. But it is hardly possible to carry out such research, since we cann't know about forged documents that have not been identified.

I can tell you with confidence and without statistical research that there are a lot of fake documents in the world. And with this we must fight
big-svobodniy

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:54:35 PM

I am not sure about the necessity of the real life of such a platform, however if they notice such market distances then they can succeed.

Why do you think so? I think that such a project is necessary, it has a noble goal and the society needs such a service.

It seems that a person does not understand what harm fake diplomas and certificates bring. Therefore, does not see the future development of the project on the market.
Yes, we all here only guess about this harm. We need statistical studies to obtain objective information. But it is hardly possible to carry out such research, since we cann't know about forged documents that have not been identified.

I can tell you with confidence and without statistical research that there are a lot of fake documents in the world. And with this we must fight
We can imagine what the consequences will be in the future from the person who bought the diploma, because he does not have the knowledge.
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:56:44 PM

Many thought that it would be something like airdrop. Just registered and got coins.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:58:20 PM

This way you can test how the system works. And the project is good and users will be able to get some coins for free.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:58:42 PM

Many thought that it would be something like airdrop. Just registered and got coins.
Everyone wants to just get tokens, without doing anything for it. Unfortunately, this does not happen.
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:36:39 PM

This way you can test how the system works. And the project is good and users will be able to get some coins for free.
The user will receive free tokens and in turn help the project, everything is fair.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:19:03 PM

The user will receive free tokens and in turn help the project, everything is fair.
That is brilliant idea, it's really a win win situation, hope other projects take notes to this.
oficman

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:30:48 AM

This is a common practice. I had to deal with such a project, where I had to make my resume so that it was presented to the employer. There are also many projects in which you need to create an account.

If a person plans to go to another country and make a resume, then, of course, he will need all this. But if there is nothing like that in the plans, then you can not waste your time on uploading the diploma to the app.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:34:56 AM

In this case, the team really gets 100% help from its customers. Because the usual distribution of free tokens for only one registration does not guarantee that in the future these users will continue to be interested in the project's coin.
Coinyspace.bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:27:06 PM

This is a common practice. I had to deal with such a project, where I had to make my resume so that it was presented to the employer. There are also many projects in which you need to create an account.

If a person plans to go to another country and make a resume, then, of course, he will need all this. But if there is nothing like that in the plans, then you can not waste your time on uploading the diploma to the app.

Now many people work in internet. Thanks internet it is possible to get job anywhere in the world. And such application where it is possible to download diplomas will be very useful.

Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:33:08 PM

Now many people work in internet. Thanks internet it is possible to get job anywhere in the world. And such application where it is possible to download diplomas will be very useful.

Not all jobs are related to online work. Offline good job opportunities for us too. But checking our diplomas for us once again won't hurt if the employer offers us a substantial amount of earnings.
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:36:41 PM

But you need only a reliable source for your diplomas. These diplomas must accept everything, otherwise it will be sad if these diplomas are unnecessary.
Enchantment99

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:17:06 PM

It is interesting to know the answer for a specific example. The man is a health worker. He was educated in a Russian-speaking country. His diploma in other countries of the world is simply not accepted, because a person needs to protect his knowledge in another country. How will the project application help in this case?
TrustEducation.io

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:05:28 PM

For better understanding please find below step by step procedure Wink
1. Each participant should head to https://app.trusteducation.io/ and sign up under a employee account (KYC is not required to be filled out).
2. Once the participant has successfully created an account, they are to sign in and navigate to “My Credentials”.
3. Once in the “My Credentials” click “Upload New” and follow the prompts, entering truthful information and uploading the corresponding academic credential/certificate in PDF format.
4. Your uploaded academic credential/certificate will now be located and viewable in the “My Credentials” tab.
5. The participant must now screenshot the academic credential in their “My Credentials Portal” of our official Platform https://app.trusteducation.io/ and send through the screenshot as well as their name to: contact@trusteducation.io and then report activity on www.bountyhunters.io  under “Custom” Tab, Blog Post section. The TrustED team makes the decision on the quality of the post and reader numbers, and this decision is final and not negotiable.
More information you can find here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039777.msg46271023#msg46271023
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: