Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:50:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 TrustED🚀 Academic Credential Verification on Blockchain  (Read 15297 times)
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:53:06 PM

Now the rates of cryptocurrency falls. May be the price for the listing will falls too.

The price of listing in cryptocurrency will remain the same. But in dollar terms, of course it will be less
Why do you think so? The exchanges run on real servers, real energy, pay ordinary money to the staff. They need ordinary money to run a business, since crypto is not yet universal.

100% of cryptocurrency has not yet entered into our everyday life. Therefore, without the usual money we can not do. Especially during the period of such a sharp collapse of the market and a prolonged depression.
Coinyspace.bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 07:29:56 PM

Well, not so bad. Maybe 99% Grin
Darknet has long been using payments in cryptocurrency. I know a crypto project that already works with real secondary assets of the stock market (options). Another is preparing to launch to work with the assets of the stock market. Perhaps there is something else.

There are some ICO of the projects that plans to tokenize assets of the stock market and sell them together with cryptocurrency assets on their platforms.

BitMaximum
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:32:53 PM

Advertising and listing are undoubtedly equally important, so there is no point in choosing between them, it is necessary to combine.

Gold words! You can not choose between these things. The team needs to use them together. Only with such an approach, a new project will develop well in the market.

Now the rates of cryptocurrency falls. May be the price for the listing will falls too.

The price of listing in cryptocurrency will remain the same. But in dollar terms, of course it will be less

The competition between cryptocurrency exchanges is so big too.

Heptapolis

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:38:35 PM

Unfortunately it is. Projects that even collected the required amount of cryptocurrency are forced to keep it and wait for the market to turn
But they could immediately exchange crypto for regular money. In this case, they will have the means for development. Given that many projects are suspended, they did not.

Instantly, only those teams that have closed the collection of investments could exchange cryptocurrency for fiat. Who just started to sell their tokens, did not change anything, because little money was still collected.

If listing will start before close the ICO the price on the exchanges  may be less then the price of the token sale. That is why projets start listing only after the end of the token sale.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:43:29 PM

The scope of the project can be much wider than just checking documents. But such changes can be only after a successful launch.

I think that many users and investors will not lose sight of this team and will be interested in the further development of the project. Because this application is new, and can still bring many benefits to society.

The idea is very usefull and can be used in many spheres. It is good for the private companies and for state organisations.
ayoubouni95

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:53:48 PM

The scope of the project can be much wider than just checking documents. But such changes can be only after a successful launch.

I think that many users and investors will not lose sight of this team and will be interested in the further development of the project. Because this application is new, and can still bring many benefits to society.

The idea is very usefull and can be used in many spheres. It is good for the private companies and for state organisations.

Yeah, this project sounds interesting but it needs the real support of the community including its partners to be able to move forward. Another aspect is that the team should have the capacity, dedication and perseverance to implement this project successfully.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:48:59 PM

If listing will start before close the ICO the price on the exchanges  may be less then the price of the token sale. That is why projets start listing only after the end of the token sale.
I know only one example of the opportunity to buy tokens on the exchange before the end of ICO. But the trick was that you could buy tokens; sell opportunity was not Grin.

I have seen 3 such ICOs. In one even took part. When I bought tokens at the same price, and after 2 weeks, when the sale was already open, the price of the token became less than the purchase price, and only after a month went up. I barely returned the investment.
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:59:41 PM

Yeah, this project sounds interesting but it needs the real support of the community including its partners to be able to move forward. Another aspect is that the team should have the capacity, dedication and perseverance to implement this project successfully.

The first two years the team will have to actively work on the promotion of the project in order to gain popularity and prove the usefulness of the functionality, and conclude many partnership agreements.
Enchantment99

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:02:09 PM

The first two years the team will have to actively work on the promotion of the project in order to gain popularity and prove the usefulness of the functionality, and conclude many partnership agreements.

As one businessman told me, the first year is spent on promotion of the project. And only then will the earnings go. In order to return, you must first invest a lot of time and money in a startup.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:15:39 PM

I know only one example of the opportunity to buy tokens on the exchange before the end of ICO. But the trick was that you could buy tokens; sell opportunity was not Grin.
In this trick, except for listing there is nothing. I have seen projects that have done and are doing this now, and this does not bring them anything extraordinary.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Charisma359

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:22:46 PM

In this trick, except for listing there is nothing. I have seen projects that have done and are doing this now, and this does not bring them anything extraordinary.

When ICO is held on the stock exchange, all its traders pay attention to the coin. The number of potential investors is increasing. The exchanges attract more investors than the same social networks.
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:28:22 PM

Sometimes unforeseen events occur, through which the team has to make small pauses. Nobody says that the teams pause on purpose. It is not profitable for them.
Yes, many people understand that there are difficulties with the laws, that the activity of investors is declining. But sometimes long, incomprehensible news is published that does not allow to understand the real situation.

I do not even read news with confusing information. Since I think this is a waste of time. Let the text of the news be short, but sets out the main points.
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

Yes, as in business under the regulation of laws. But in startups with ICO there is no need to look for investments from banks or investment funds. The team does not need to pay interest, there is no need to carefully prove the viability of their idea.

Well, how does it not necessary for a team to prove the viability of their project? If investors do not see prospects, they will not buy tokens of the new project.
scolary23

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:50:06 PM

When ICO is held on the stock exchange, all its traders pay attention to the coin. The number of potential investors is increasing. The exchanges attract more investors than the same social networks.
Yes, there is a share of marketing. But it is much stronger if there is the trust of the community in the future development of the project, a strong team work. This is something that can increase the community.
Listing without a foundation will create short-term interest. Of course, if there is both, then of course in the aggregate, it is more interesting.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
scolary23

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:57:11 PM

Well, if team distribute tokens in an agreement with the exchange, it is quite possible that until the end of the ICO they can make the listing. But users should not sell until the end of the sale. This can be done with a smart contract.
That's the way it works. In this case, you can only buy. And I repeat that there is nothing here but an actual listing, which is generally not bad. At least this will add confidence in liquidity in the future.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
big-svobodniy

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:46:14 PM

Well, if team distribute tokens in an agreement with the exchange, it is quite possible that until the end of the ICO they can make the listing. But users should not sell until the end of the sale. This can be done with a smart contract.
That's the way it works. In this case, you can only buy. And I repeat that there is nothing here but an actual listing, which is generally not bad. At least this will add confidence in liquidity in the future.
I think the project should successfully complete the ICO, only after that the team can make a listing.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:35:36 PM

I think the project should successfully complete the ICO, only after that the team can make a listing.
Projects that can raise enough funds during an ICO may allow further listing, which is almost impossible without excessive contributions.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:40:37 PM

Although on the Internet, many employers began to pay employees a salary in cryptocurrency, but the recalculation goes in dollars. When the market falls, it is also not profitable for employers to pay for the work of employees with cryptocurrency.
Yes, the volatility of cryptocurrency does not allow using it comfortably. This takes time until convenient cryptocurrency are created for use in everyday life.
Volatility will always be the same, until the capitalization of the whole crypto will be significantly increased. And yes, it makes it difficult to use it on a daily basis. I think that in the future this will change, but I can not imagine how much time is needed for this.
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:51:33 PM

Unfortunately it is. Projects that even collected the required amount of cryptocurrency are forced to keep it and wait for the market to turn
But they could immediately exchange crypto for regular money. In this case, they will have the means for development. Given that many projects are suspended, they did not.

Instantly, only those teams that have closed the collection of investments could exchange cryptocurrency for fiat. Who just started to sell their tokens, did not change anything, because little money was still collected.
And you know that partly due to the fact that the projects changed the collected funds for Fiat, his course went down significantly
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:56:05 PM

Of course it is. But still the project must convince investors that it is not only useful but also profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: