Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:45:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 TrustED🚀 Academic Credential Verification on Blockchain  (Read 15297 times)
BitMaximum
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:42:56 PM

Meet TrustED’s Strategic Consultant
Introducing Sergei Sergienko

Our Strategic Consultant Sergei Sergienko holds the degree of Bachelor of Commerce of the University of New South Wales. Co-founder of Edway Group, one of Australia’s largest training organizations in construction, health and hospitality. Founder of Chronobank, Sergei has won a number of awards in business in Australia, including “Hot 30 under 30” and “Young gun in business”. Sergei has represented Australia at G-20 Summits and has extensive knowledge in connecting the real and crypto world economies. His expertise is a great contribution to the team! Learn more about Sergei - https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergeisergienko/

I see the consultant of the Trusted are very experience and has a degree in commerce. The work with such consultants will help to make cooperation with universities.

alexcraft1590

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:10:39 PM

I think that the real panic will start when Bitcoin will cost $ 3300. And I am sure that the bears will push the price up to this level.
Why this price? If you mean the support level, then this level is somewhat higher (approximately 3K5$).
There are a lot of stops in this position. Below bitcoin will not allow to fall (but this is my opinion). I also think that this is the best price to buy.
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:16:26 PM

Pumps on illiquid assets are almost every day. Such assets are easy to pump. But these pumps 1-2 times a day. I remember that in times of market growth, sometimes more than ten assets made + +100% per day.

Then we need to rejoice with you that at least some movement occurs on the trading platforms. After all, traders could also sit and wait, as investors do.

I see the price for cryptocurrency start to grow. Somebody made big money on the last fall down of prices. Bitcoins falled more then 40%.
And this is not the limit. Apparently the big players want to market the market and throw off small traders and just crypto enthusiasts
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:20:24 PM

Observing successful projects, I concluded that the team is the engine and the heart of the project; success or failure depends on them.
It is obvious. Any project is created and developed by people. But there are circumstances that complicate the forward movement. I hope that the current  trials will leave the best projects on the market.

So be it. Strong and goal-oriented projects will remain, and projects with poor implementation or even fraud projects will simply disappear. Special clearing of the ICO market Grin
BitMaximum
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:17:48 AM

It is possible to make pump and dump of cryptocurrency with small capitalization. But how to make the pump and dump of bitcoin? It is rather difficalt. Buy the way the price of cryptocurrency start to grow. Somebody made a very big pump and dump  Grin.
In the purest sense, a BTC pump is hardly possible. Perhaps at the end of 2017 the pump was natural. It takes many months and even years. It is necessary that people forget dump 2018 and again would like to buy.

Now it is very hard time for miners. If traders can make money on the fall of cryptocurrency, miners have only loses and many miners stop to work or move the mining farms to another places. But soon it will be no places when cryptocurrency is profitable.

lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:49:03 AM

It is possible to make pump and dump of cryptocurrency with small capitalization. But how to make the pump and dump of bitcoin? It is rather difficalt. Buy the way the price of cryptocurrency start to grow. Somebody made a very big pump and dump  Grin.
In the purest sense, a BTC pump is hardly possible. Perhaps at the end of 2017 the pump was natural. It takes many months and even years. It is necessary that people forget dump 2018 and again would like to buy.

Now it is very hard time for miners. If traders can make money on the fall of cryptocurrency, miners have only loses and many miners stop to work or move the mining farms to another places. But soon it will be no places when cryptocurrency is profitable.

Now cryptocurrency start to rise again. May be it will be more simple for miners and for ICO too.
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

Now cryptocurrency start to rise again. May be it will be more simple for miners and for ICO too.

Well, to be honest, this is not a significant increase at all, and most likely just a market correction.
alexcraft1590

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:02:11 PM

Miner is really not sweet at the moment. At home, at such a price, it does not make sense at all. For the time being, industrial miners are making small profits
denreddit

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:26:18 PM

In order for people to forget such a dump, a lot of time must pass !. I think they will find a new way to attract new hamsters. Grin
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:06:52 PM

Observing successful projects, I concluded that the team is the engine and the heart of the project; success or failure depends on them.
It is obvious. Any project is created and developed by people. But there are circumstances that complicate the forward movement. I hope that the current  trials will leave the best projects on the market.

So be it. Strong and goal-oriented projects will remain, and projects with poor implementation or even fraud projects will simply disappear. Special clearing of the ICO market Grin

Maybe you are right. It's good. Because in 2017 and in 2018 a lot of fraudsters created their own ICOs in order to deceive trustful investors and take deposits from them.
Enchantment99

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:37:51 PM

In order for people to forget such a dump, a lot of time must pass !. I think they will find a new way to attract new hamsters. Grin

When the crypto-foreign exchange market stabilizes a little and starts its growth, a large number of new customers will necessarily appear on the market.
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:41:42 PM

Pumps on illiquid assets are almost every day. Such assets are easy to pump. But these pumps 1-2 times a day. I remember that in times of market growth, sometimes more than ten assets made + +100% per day.

Then we need to rejoice with you that at least some movement occurs on the trading platforms. After all, traders could also sit and wait, as investors do.

I see the price for cryptocurrency start to grow. Somebody made big money on the last fall down of prices. Bitcoins falled more then 40%.
And this is not the limit. Apparently the big players want to market the market and throw off small traders and just crypto enthusiasts

Of course, large players will strip the hamsters, but from small customers the market will not clear, because the open spaces of the cryptanalysis market.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:59:47 PM

Of course, large players will strip the hamsters, but from small customers the market will not clear, because the open spaces of the cryptanalysis market.

In order to remove small players from the cryptocurrency market, it is necessary to close public access to it. But it is unreal to make. Wink
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

Miner is really not sweet at the moment. At home, at such a price, it does not make sense at all. For the time being, industrial miners are making small profits

Perhaps the small miners have suspended their mining. But this is just my guesswork. Perhaps they did not plan to stop even at the time of the collapse of the market.
veranika55 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:42:50 PM

Perhaps the small miners have suspended their mining. But this is just my guesswork. Perhaps they did not plan to stop even at the time of the collapse of the market.

Mining equipment costs money, electrisity costs money. It is very hard to mine with such price of cryptocurency. A lot of miners prefer to stop mining then to mine at a loss.
Charisma359

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:47:44 PM

Mining equipment costs money, electrisity costs money. It is very hard to mine with such price of cryptocurency. A lot of miners prefer to stop mining then to mine at a loss.

Who has long been engaged in mining, he has probably already returned the invested funds into equipment. It's a pity for new miners who bought equipment before the collapse of the market.
Leading person

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:03:49 PM

In order to remove small players from the cryptocurrency market, it is necessary to close public access to it. But it is unreal to make. Wink
I think the big players are not profitable to remove small players, it is in their interest that the cryptocurrency is in demand and have a large community.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:04:47 PM

Why do you care so much about the fate of the miners? I know that in any case they will work. Those who leave will provide an opportunity, for those who remain, to earn more.
The only thing that bothers me is that, indeed, promising and useful projects, for example, as a TrustED, have a weak opportunity to collect the necessary amount to implement the project. Because at such a time, investors have weak activity, because there is a high probability of price reduction after the listing.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Gromstop

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:49:38 PM

It is difficult to forget past jumps in the cryptocurrency market. The problem is that growth can take a long time, but a fall can occur in a matter of days.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:34:50 PM

This is a temporary panic, people have invested a lot of money and will not allow such a promising market to collapse.

Let's hope you're right. The owners of large cryptocurrency deposits did not sell their coins. So it is profitable for them to keep them in their wallets.

The owners of large cryptocurrency deposits very often buy cryptocurrency when it falls down. And their deposits becomes biger.
There are people who own large assets. With a serious fall in the market, they see the prospect of quickly buying cryptocurrency and do not want to sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: