Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:03:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 TrustED🚀 Academic Credential Verification on Blockchain  (Read 15295 times)
Charisma359

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:37:52 AM

Some experts think that till the end of this year the price of Bitcoin will be 15000$. May be they have a lot of Bitcoin and just want it. That is why "predict" it  Roll Eyes
Exactly. Many predictions just express the desires of these predictors. But neither these predictions, nor desires do not affect the market.
Some believe that until the end of the year, the price may fall to a level of $ 1,500, others believe that the price may rise to $ 22,000 this year.
To be clearer, I suggest that it is better for you to follow the development until the end of the year because it is very difficult to predict the price, but if I personally think this year is quite difficult to see prices going up

In the open spaces of the cryptocurrency market there are different situations. Who knows, perhaps the market will please us before the new year with a bitcoin price of 22,000. But I do not believe in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:31:24 PM

It is possible to make pump and dump of cryptocurrency with small capitalization. But how to make the pump and dump of bitcoin? It is rather difficalt. Buy the way the price of cryptocurrency start to grow. Somebody made a very big pump and dump  Grin.
In the purest sense, a BTC pump is hardly possible. Perhaps at the end of 2017 the pump was natural. It takes many months and even years. It is necessary that people forget dump 2018 and again would like to buy.

In order for people to forget such a dump, a lot of time must pass !. I think they will find a new way to attract new hamsters. Grin

When the crypto-foreign exchange market stabilizes a little and starts its growth, a large number of new customers will necessarily appear on the market.

Of course it will. The only question is when it will be. Usually the market falls quickly, but growth takes a very long time.
That's right what you say about the falling market is always fast and unpredictable and if we wait for market growth it takes a long time, of course, so we must be patient to wait for growth

Some experts think that till the end of this year the price of Bitcoin will be 15000$. May be they have a lot of Bitcoin and just want it. That is why "predict" it  Roll Eyes

I think that they are not experts but dreamers Grin. They just want to. There are no factors for such a large growth.
denreddit

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:37:44 PM

Now it is a difficult time for cryptocurrency. But if you believe in cryptocurrency and its success it is the good time to buy it. Cryptocurrency actively develops and I think its price will grow.

I agree with you. Cryptocurrencies have great potential and they will develop.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:42:24 PM

That's right what you say about the falling market is always fast and unpredictable and if we wait for market growth it takes a long time, of course, so we must be patient to wait for growth
This may turn out to be unexpectedly long. So much so that many patient holders will give up. Imagine that you need to wait, for example, 20 years.

Well, you said this for a very long time. I do not think it will be like this, but it will definitely be necessary to wait for growth
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:15:04 PM

It is possible to make pump and dump of cryptocurrency with small capitalization. But how to make the pump and dump of bitcoin? It is rather difficalt. Buy the way the price of cryptocurrency start to grow. Somebody made a very big pump and dump  Grin.
In the purest sense, a BTC pump is hardly possible. Perhaps at the end of 2017 the pump was natural. It takes many months and even years. It is necessary that people forget dump 2018 and again would like to buy.

Whoever has learned to earn in the cryptocurrency market will not have to forget the 2018 dump. They still wait for the growth of the market and start earning.
BitMaximum
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:29:38 PM

In the open spaces of the cryptocurrency market there are different situations. Who knows, perhaps the market will please us before the new year with a bitcoin price of 22,000. But I do not believe in it.
Yes, it's hard to believe. Maybe someone wants us to lose faith. But the end of last year showed the possibility of the impossible Grin.

May be in the end of the year the cryptocurrency will grow, but I think that investors have to wait more then till the end of the year.

MoLoKo789

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:35:46 PM

Yes, it's hard to believe. Maybe someone wants us to lose faith. But the end of last year showed the possibility of the impossible Grin.

May be in the end of the year the cryptocurrency will grow, but I think that investors have to wait more then till the end of the year.

The price of many cryptocurrencies has greatly decreased. I am not sure that she will have time to rise much by the end of the year. Today is the first number, but the cost of these coins has not changed much.
BitMaximum
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:40:21 PM

The price of many cryptocurrencies has greatly decreased. I am not sure that she will have time to rise much by the end of the year. Today is the first number, but the cost of these coins has not changed much.

I think so too. But some experts predict that Bitcoin will costs 15 000$ till the end of the year. But they very often make a mistakes.

veranika55 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:55:31 PM

Let us hope that in the near future we will see a growth in the cryptocurrency market and we will be able to continue to receive income in its open spaces.
I still get passive income from some assets. But this is not offset by falling prices for my assets. Having income, I get a loss. And yes, one can only hope.

That is why the trader when cryptocurency falls usually fix the profit in USDT when it grows they again buy cryptocurrency. It is possible to make money even if cryptocurrency falls.
oficman

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:56:15 PM

I think so too. But some experts predict that Bitcoin will costs 15 000$ till the end of the year. But they very often make a mistakes.

These projections with Bitcoin's space prices are more like a fairy tale than a reality. I do not pay attention to such forecasts.
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:58:37 PM

Community Trust is Growing With Us
TrustED community grows together with the project.

We are proud to announce that our community is growing day by day! We are trusted by 5,874 educated people. We more than just appreciate each of you. Your trust helps us ensure that we keep doing things right.

veranika55 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:02:14 PM

These projections with Bitcoin's space prices are more like a fairy tale than a reality. I do not pay attention to such forecasts.

That is why nobody trust such predictions  Huh but the expert countinues to predict  Cool
Enchantment99

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:26:20 PM

Let us hope that in the near future we will see a growth in the cryptocurrency market and we will be able to continue to receive income in its open spaces.
I still get passive income from some assets. But this is not offset by falling prices for my assets. Having income, I get a loss. And yes, one can only hope.

That is why the trader when cryptocurency falls usually fix the profit in USDT when it grows they again buy cryptocurrency. It is possible to make money even if cryptocurrency falls.

At the time of the collapse of the market, traders may have deposits not in dollars, but in promising coins. And then they fall into the trap of a fallen market. They have to wait for price increases in order not to lose deposits.
zarad0

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:26:47 PM

Community Trust is Growing With Us
TrustED community grows together with the project.

We are proud to announce that our community is growing day by day! We are trusted by 5,874 educated people. We more than just appreciate each of you. Your trust helps us ensure that we keep doing things right.

It is a very good results for the development. I wish you big grows and more universities in coopetation to have a biger base of diplomas.
barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:30:07 PM

At the time of the collapse of the market, traders may have deposits not in dollars, but in promising coins. And then they fall into the trap of a fallen market. They have to wait for price increases in order not to lose deposits.

After the fall usually goes grows. And fall is a good time to buy tokens.

barabeku

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:51:17 AM

I fell for this bait in the spring of 2018 Grin.
If you look in 2018, it not work. Until now, it was like this: after one fall a new fall occurred, and then down again. Local uptrends only confirmed the oscillatory nature of the market.

The price of cryptocurrency continue to fall. It is hard to amagine till what price 3000$ or even less. Many mining farms and cryptocurrency investment funds became buncrots.

Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:59:46 AM

If you look in 2018, it not work. Until now, it was like this: after one fall a new fall occurred, and then down again. Local uptrends only confirmed the oscillatory nature of the market.

The price of cryptocurrency continue to fall. It is hard to amagine till what price 3000$ or even less. Many mining farms and cryptocurrency investment funds became buncrots.
If you look at 2018, indeed the price of cryptocurrency tends to go down and until now it is still down, I hope that by 2019 the cryptocurrency price will be up soon, we'll see

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
barabeku

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:21:51 AM

If you look at 2018, indeed the price of cryptocurrency tends to go down and until now it is still down, I hope that by 2019 the cryptocurrency price will be up soon, we'll see

I want to hope here too. Lets see what it will be. But 4000$ for bitcoin is a very small price.

oficman

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

After the fall usually goes grows. And fall is a good time to buy tokens.

For some clients of the cryptocurrency market, this drop is alarming and they don’t want to buy anything now and keep their fiat deposits.
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:47:34 PM

In my opinion, the price is not important. It depends on the cost of mining, and it is a self-regulating environment. It is much more important that projects work honestly and not depending on the price of BTC and ETH.

If the new team does not have money to create a personal product, then unfortunately their work will be associated with the price of BTC and Ether.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: