Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:08:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the end of crypto?  (Read 2676 times)
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:04:11 PM

If we calculate that the amount of money you are owning is worth a lot. But do not rush back to market with cripto because its recovery and return are improving day by day. So keep the Altcoins when the crypto market comes back.
Yes, crypto can never be reduced, but we can not expect them to grow, but they will soon recover by the end of 2018, which is my guess and also a projection. guessed by many, so I think we should hold the patience.
Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:20:50 PM

Maybe you confused "end" with "beginning"? Wink
Could you imagine 2 years ago that such gigants as Fidelity Investments or Goldman Sachs will be interested in cryptocurrencies and will develop financial tools for their investors?

Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

I think you should try to research and study the market situation, you can speculate even though the downward trend still dominates the market, it is important to involve knowledge, especially in this situation. I trade only to overcome the value so as not to fall too deeply, you can do what I do
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:32:39 AM

Hello
I had more than 700k of crypto and now it's turned into 24k dollard that I do not hesitate to sell everything and go to something else and on one side I think I must hodl! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
i can understand how you are feeling if you actually held 700k and lost out on the profits .But crypto won't end as such it will continue to exist but Majority of projects which exist now maynot be in the future .
Yes, the code will never be able to finish as soon as they think, and the market will recover, so holding and waiting for the opportunity is good for us, invest in those coins. High value as ETH and BTC will be safer for you
I do not think there is any link that connects the down market with the end of the technologies. Technologies seldom degenerated and rather progresses. Which in other words mean that a fall in the market price of a coin cannot be related to its future or life span.

We had a more than 80% fall in the value of Bitcoin back in 2012 and 2013 which however recovered with a big boom in 2017. So crypto for sure is going to be the future currency.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:18:36 AM

Hello
You should not think so negatively and panic because the discount in Bitcoin usually happens to be normal. So the crypto market will improve and your assets will recover your Altcoins.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:51:38 AM

Hello
You should not think so negatively and panic because the discount in Bitcoin usually happens to be normal. So the crypto market will improve and your assets will recover your Altcoins.
There are many people think that crypto will not survive much more if we based on current market situations that almost been a year that there is no good happenings plus a lot of bounty hunters and ICO investors are already demotivated because most ICO did not pay after bounty end and worst is those investors that have not refunded so possibly happen is they will leave  crypto. But as for me crypto will survive since the world is changing into digital world and this will be the system of new generations.

Tomak

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:59:57 AM

Sure its the end of the crypto, everybody pack your shit and go home. Get a regular low pay boring job for 8 hours daily.
MRY

Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:20:22 AM

Don't listen to all the negative things about Crypto because it will only make you panic, Crypto will not die because it has technology that will continue to grow, still hold coins that you have and you will still have the opportunity to get profit

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:29:35 AM

Sure its the end of the crypto, everybody pack your shit and go home. Get a regular low pay boring job for 8 hours daily.
How many of us can even get a decent jobs that can pay well? The unemployment rate is increasing across the world and many people are taking up job that they did not like. Cryptocurrencies is a savior to the unemployed one. It has help us to make money online and most of us that has developed skills in trading are making twice amounts that any job can offer. The truth is that crypto will never end because it has create a very big cycle that will keep it existing.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:17:47 PM

How many of us can even get a decent jobs that can pay well? The unemployment rate is increasing across the world and many people are taking up job that they did not like. Cryptocurrencies is a savior to the unemployed one. It has help us to make money online and most of us that has developed skills in trading are making twice amounts that any job can offer. The truth is that crypto will never end because it has create a very big cycle that will keep it existing.
Crypto currencies are not creating any kind of online job. There were online jobs before. Forgot about online freelancing? Those existed even before crypto currencies were invented. You used to get paid in fiat. Right now only the form of payment has changed. Nothing else.
Secondly, trading is not a form of job. So don't be comparing it to job, rather than a form of gambling with risks involved.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:56:35 PM

Its is absolutely up to you...selling it now may not be the worst choice but imagine what you will feel if your coins will rise in price again?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
senaslopre

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:11:04 PM

You can talk about it forever! But believe me, everything will be fine on the crypto market ..... it takes time, even a year or two, the market needs to recover. who bought on the bottoms well done! Naturally, I have now fallen all by 70% terribly hurt ..... but tolerate
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:27:00 PM

Hello

This is a sad end for investors in 2018. But I still hope the market will recover in 2019 or the end of 2018 to be able to regain confidence among investors as well. ICO bounty participants because the exchange rate increase can make a high profit.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:23:41 AM

Its is absolutely up to you...selling it now may not be the worst choice but imagine what you will feel if your coins will rise in price again?
The crypto market will never collapse. And I think they are also unlikely to grow. So in my opinion, you should make a profit, sell it, do not expect too high in the market, consider before choosing a penny to invest.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:36:57 AM

The end of the crypto currency will come when we see the price of bitcoin at $ 0, and until that time it will live and develop.
Andrey995

Activity: 115

twogap.com

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:46:36 AM

People sat that crypto is a bubble and that it will die at least 5 years already so I don't want to turn my attention to such silly statements)

mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:56:35 PM

Hello
What you are experiencing is like me, but I am different, I still hold it not sell it because I am sure that the value will rise again
valkoun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:28:06 PM

I am convinced that you shouldn't sell cryptocurrency. If you have received them with bounty. Very often happens that these coins strongly grow in price.
cuenzy

Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 11:22:21 PM

Hello

Wow that's alot. Were you targeting 1M USD that's why you didn't sell? I'd be happy to take some profits in the $500k stop. That's more than enough if your capital was small from the beginning though you didn't disclose it. Hope it's just like around $20k.
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:29:16 PM

all will be back at high prices, but all needs time, so be patient waiting for him.
this is how crypto is, prices always go up and down, with that crypto can run, if it always goes up it won't last long.

CLEVER BOUNTY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: