Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:50:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY CAMPAIGN :(  (Read 1298 times)
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:43:35 PM

if the company is renewed, this is a bad sign for me. but given the current situation on the market, this is not surprising. But if I participate in a company that is renewed, I stop doing it. After all, in most cases, they will not collect money
NerdYale

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:16:41 PM

why most of the bounty campaigns have always been extended ??
can you say this scam?
is it normal in bounty campaigns?
we know it's hard to expect to work a long time in the project after scam.

Well not always a scam. Sometimes maybe they need to reach their caps that only needs little time so they have to extend their time. I have participated in a scam ICO once and they did not extend, just disappear early before the ICO ends.

azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:25:53 PM

Many things must be learned if ico is extended. Ico's playing rules may need to be changed so that many are extended in duration.
Situations that sometimes make the project run well or stop.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:24:21 AM

Many ICOs have been extended due to the recent crypto-market situation so the bounty-campaigns were extended, too.
As long as the assignment is being adjusted as a compensation I wouldn't call it 'scam' - and don't forget... Most bounty-campaigns reserve the right for changes in their rules.

I hate the ICO to extend their token sale time, it makes me think the project is junk and has no potential in the future, in addition it pulls the similarly long bounty
applezero

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:32:31 AM

can you say this scam?

what must be considered is the sales program ... there are two important parts in the sale of ico
1. sofcap
2. hardcap
if an ico does not reach the sofcap target, there is a possibility that ico will be renewed or even stopped and the bounty campaign participants will not get paid at all, and don't forget the ico road map should we pay attention too
gabriela1999

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:11:19 AM

Many projects have extended their bonus campaign. Perhaps the overall situation of the market. 2018 is a difficult year for crypto. The decline in the value of the market led to the stalled sale of ICO tokens . so they had to expand the campaign to attract more investors.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:35:49 AM

can you say this scam?
This is happening because the developers are having a lot of problems rising capital, even many of the icos that got a lot of ethereum at the beginning of this year are having problems with their money, because ethereum has lost a lot of value in the last months, so it is completely understandable that many bounty campaigns have been extended.
vinjan

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:02:47 AM

not scam just they didnt reach target sales or didnt reach softcap or hardcap, they need extend time to reach the target.
now market situation for ico not good many bounty paused they ico
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:07:07 AM

an extension of a bountie campaign today is not a sign of scam. it is almost normal for every bountie to be extended as there are fewer and fewer investors. that is why it is getting harder and harder to raise money for an ico and therefore the extension.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:31:19 AM

can you say this scam?
Actually, Bounty campaign goes hand in hand with their ICO sales stage. And usually they don't extended bounty campaign without a reason.
Some possible reasons for this is they paused ICO sales or maybe they extended ICO sales too (this case can be happen if they don't reached softcap and force it to happen). Note : IMHO that bounty campaign which usually extended the time is small possibility of scam, but if the ICO which extended the time period is likely to cheat. I mean they are very inexperienced and not committed to risk. So it is not recommended that you join the project.
melander81

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:38:58 AM

You need to confirm with the bounty manager why the periods of bounty will be extended. They should give you an ample reason as they are working directly with the ICO or project managers.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:47:34 AM

It's simply because of small hype which project has created and not haven't reached their soft cap as usual, it might happened by different reasons not always this project will be a scam.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
blitz888

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:48:55 AM

can you say this scam?

Most bounty program goes hand in hand with the ICO or crowdsale. If the ICO needs to be extended (probably to sell out all tokens) then the bounty program USUALLY gets extended as well. If you come to think of it, extending the bounty program will be beneficial to bounty hunters since the token allocation for bounty programs depends on the total tokens sold. In short, the tokens got all sold out, then the bounty program will get the max tokens allocated for it benefiting all the hunters.

In addition, bounty contests are manually audited at the end to weed out cheaters (and again, this benefits honest bounty hunters) and that takes A LOT OF TIME!

So yeah, not all that extends the bounty program already a scam. Like the cliche goes, patience is a virtue.

happy hunting!
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:51:17 AM

Bounty camapigns extends when ico extend.
This happen when team cant collect soft cap moneys.
Often this is scam projects, becasue no interest in them

umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 04:03:14 AM

There should be some reasons to extend the bounty campaign, some campaigns didn’t reached soft cap or didn’t sold tokens so they extend campaign.
Sometime ICO delay so for that delay they extend to bounty campaign.
Azhar Al Aziz

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:14:56 AM

My experience has not been many, which I know is that bounty is an information medium for selling a project token. If the bounty period is extended, it certainly refers to the sale of tokens from the project that have not been successful.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 04:54:58 AM

Bearish market of crypto market has been make impact to ICO market as well, the demand of the ICO decreased and many project does not receive money by soft cap. That why the bounty campaign extended, and the team developer have goal to collect money minimum in soft cap or if possible reach the hard cap and use that money to development purpose of the project.

Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:35:29 AM

My experience has not been many, which I know is that bounty is an information medium for selling a project token. If the bounty period is extended, it certainly refers to the sale of tokens from the project that have not been successful.
That's for sure, extending the bounty period also means that the ICO is also extending for almost project. You have to be patient since sooner or later you will experience this situation. Unfortunately, if bounty will be extended, the expected bounties will greatly reduced also.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:45:35 AM

can you say this scam?
I think the main reason why the bounty is being extended is that the project organizers have not raised enough money to implement the project, and they still need more advertising and time. But on the other hand, if the project is really worthwhile, its tokens are sold out very, very quickly, regardless of the market situation.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:46:55 AM

As far as the project is legit i don't see anything wrong with extending the bounty program. So many factors are involved and in some cases what i have observed is either they haven't reached their softcap or haven't sold half or quarter of their hardcap or they got into troubles with their respective Government in their country where the word ICO is probably a barrier over there. So all things being equal, it is not a bad idea rather it will only help in creating more awareness for such project. I understand most times bounty participants are discourage especially the Signature hunters who might have targeted the next signature to wear and getting to see the program being extended won't in anyway help their motivations. Well, i think reading some few things in this thread might help also: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5031657.msg45856516#msg45856516
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: