Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:29:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY CAMPAIGN :(  (Read 1298 times)
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

Hi, I think that bounties that expand are not frauds.
But in the beginning it was frustrating because when I signed up for the bounty campaign I had 1,500 subscribers, after 2 months I have 11,000 subscribers, and the campaign is expanding for another 2 months.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:12:46 PM

extended does not mean a scam. they just reproduce their sales just so at least this is greater than the time before. Sometimes there is also who have not or barely reached the minimum target of the project and it would certainly make it extended. Don't be too easy to speculate scam and better carefully used to be what is happening.

Also the team extend the time because they only want to maximized their sales not only for the sake of the participants but also for the sake of the project to have a fund and maximized the fund to make the project a best one in the market.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:14:50 PM

why most of the bounty campaigns have always been extended ??
can you say this scam?
is it normal in bounty campaigns?
we know it's hard to expect to work a long time in the project after scam.

The length of time for the bounty campaign does not determine the amount of income that will be earned later. There are many other determinants that influence the bounty, including the allocation of bounties that we follow, which is the percentage of the total number of tokens released for the bounty campaign, and the success of the ICO. Most bounties are extended because the icon hasn't reached hardcap. Ico who is not a scam is ico who has a professional team, Developer team, technology, concepts and market place or exchange
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:37:12 PM

if you are active in the crypto space, you don't really need to ask why because the bear market is affecting everyone in the space, bounty campaigns are extended because the ICO are either postponed or extended and the reason is because the market is down and much people are no longer investing into ICO, they are waiting for market to make recovery.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:51:45 PM

in my opinion, sometimes it's not all fraud, but only a problem where the project has not reached the sale of the product, making the length of time for promotion, it's normal that we meet to be normal while the project is always active and the developer gives instructions to the target and time to finish. we should always be vigilant, because this year fraud projects have increased.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:00:03 PM

Every day they start to disappoint more and more. The memory of good projects is very small, although I have been involved in a large number.

it's a reality of today's market and we have to accept it. our goal is to colect tokens and wait for the growth of the market.
You have another option, to me the conditions that bounty campaigns are putting to their participants seem unacceptable and the only way this changes is if more people stop accepting those conditions and decide to stop participating in bounties and decide to do something better and more profitable with their time, I understand that it can be a nice bonus for someone just starting in cryptocurrencies, but after some months or years you need to find some other way to make money.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:03:07 PM

Actually most of ICO are extending their bounty campaigns so it's not a scam but unfortunately it's the ICo crysis that requires to extend their campaigns otherwise project won't reach softcap... Sad Sad
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:06:03 PM

Actually, it bothers me, too. I participated in 4 facebook companies and all of them were extended for two months. It makes me worried, considering the payments won't be coming soon either. Sad

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:12:16 PM

You can't really tell whether a bounty/ICO is scam or not. Take for example PRL. One of the biggest project of 2017 finally turned out to be a exit scam. So be cautious while investing. Since cryptos are unregulated, not much can be done in case of scams and fake ICO. So it is one's own responsibility to put in some research before joining a bounty or doing an investment.
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:32:17 AM

can you say this scam?

No way that you will be able to know for sure that project is fake, because sometimes project turns fake just after the end of ICO. It is really hard to know.
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:27:37 PM

Some very successful projects have not even paid. A project is a fraud or not, they don't pay even if they make a hard cap (envion, current)
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:29:45 AM

Actually, it bothers me, too. I participated in 4 facebook companies and all of them were extended for two months. It makes me worried, considering the payments won't be coming soon either. Sad

all of them ?  i think that is not a co incedent anymore   .   if i were you id better quit on it because it is clearly obvious that you joined a scam campaign  and soon your efforts will become wasted if ever you still insist to continue  .

Actually most of ICO are extending their bounty campaigns so it's not a scam but unfortunately it's the ICo crysis that requires to extend their campaigns otherwise project won't reach softcap... Sad Sad

no there arent  .  not all ico's are extending their campaigns because not all ico's are going to be succesful plus ,  running a campaign isnt also cheap  .

almost all bounties usually will run 2 to 3 months and this is already long imo , that  why there's no really need for further extension not unless they are paying upfront of per week via btc/eth .
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:40:52 AM

you cant even know how long the bounty campaign will run even it was stated in the bounty thread, I saw a bounty that running for more than 30 months now and almost most of the participants are leaving because they are wasting their time and even the team cant reach.

In terms of extention, they are extending the time because they want to maximized the time and effort of the participants while the campaign is not yet close to public sale.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:11:05 AM

This is not surprising. Most ICOs didn't reached soft-cap. It can be understood that they have actually failed, but they are not willing to give up easily, so they can only be postponed continuously,bounty is same reason.

One major reason is that in between their was so many scam that people now avoid any ICO this days . Instead they prefer to buy it from exchange once they are listed so that in a way they know that if it has future or not or short term holding and then they can sell it off.
Fidelius

Activity: 314
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:18:27 AM

can you say this scam?

In future there will be platform that control ICOs and bounty programs, but now there are no such organizations, so we can only wait.
MegaPost

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:10:59 AM

can you say this scam?

What are the options for people, who want to get something free. There are always a lot of obstacles, so you need to learn how to avoid them.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:10:51 PM

Because of ethereum price many of ICOs couldn't touch their hard cap and it affected their budget also their bounty budget , I was joined to a campaign that stopped its bounty program either , I think it was accidently and many of them didn't want such situation for their future , I dont and cant blame , I just can keep on and look for another one .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:51:55 PM

Recently, this is quite common. At least in those campaigns in which I participated. And I don't think that they are scamers. It’s just the project realization was delayed and temporary difficulties arose. It happens.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:33:36 AM

It's a common thing for bounties when they are extending their deadlines.

If they express that they are going to extend and prolong the campaign they are doing it for the sake of the project. It's not a scam if they have been paying you with the respective payment that they have promised. And you have the choice to continue or not.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:03:58 AM

Recently, this is quite common. At least in those campaigns in which I participated. And I don't think that they are scamers. It’s just the project realization was delayed and temporary difficulties arose. It happens.

It is because they made some mistakes either in the roadmap or any promotional activities of their product. Bounty hunters are just promoters of their ICo, which they will allocate some little percentage to bounty people. They need to give a presentation about their future activities in public conference and this makes them get more awareness about the project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: