Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl or sell right now ?  (Read 789 times)
cryptoland4

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:50:36 PM

I think investment in long term is more suitable and Waite until price go up after that you can sell

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:10:20 PM

In my opinion, what must be done now is to hold back, because it is too late to sell, the price is too cheap and the HODL is the right answer for the current situation.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:37:29 PM

Will you hold bitcoin for bull market or you will sell it now ? Bitocoin as well as other altcoins are in green at the moment and this week is proving out to be a better week for crypto world so are you gonna sell all your bitcoins before there is any further market drop or you will hold it for bull market if it happens this year ? Or else you would like to sell Joe and reinvest when price dips again ?
dumping bitcoin was never a good options but mean people fine it difficult to believe bitcoin will raise again after a hug price down, but never the less dumping or selling now will never makes you achieve your aim of buying so i guest the best i to do now is to hold for green world to happen again in cryptocurrency.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:44:31 PM

in this downfall of the cryptocurrency market it is better to hold your tokens because if you sell at this time then you will be selling very cheaply and you will regret when the market rises.

kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:47:04 PM

if I have made a profit then I will immediately sell it and buy again when the price drops again because the price of bitcoin will continue to change and is difficult to predict
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:49:18 PM

At this moment holding is still important than selling because bitcoin price still lower. Let us wait that it will rise more before end of this year if you would like to makr more profit out of it.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:49:26 PM

Why would I'll sell all of my bitcoins if I know that it will increase again? I'd do nothing with it and just to be safe that I'm doing it the right way of just holding it.
I'm not comfortable of selling it and rebuying it again when the price decrease so at least, I'm feeling better by not even touching it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:51:10 PM

Will you hold bitcoin for bull market or you will sell it now ? Bitocoin as well as other altcoins are in green at the moment and this week is proving out to be a better week for crypto world so are you gonna sell all your bitcoins before there is any further market drop or you will hold it for bull market if it happens this year ? Or else you would like to sell Joe and reinvest when price dips again ?

For me it's better to grab this opportunity because we don't know tomorrow the price will going back to red in the market again. And this is how we are going to handle our investment in crypto currency if we want earn profits.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:54:18 PM

if I have made a profit then I will immediately sell it and buy again when the price drops again because the price of bitcoin will continue to change and is difficult to predict
Yes that's true, it's very risky in trading or investing in the Crypto world. If we don't know the science of Cryptocurrency it is very dangerous, because very unstable price movements can cause frustration if still amateur. So I think for a long-term investment, you have to have more money, don't pawn what you have only for long-term investment. I personally prefer short-term, because I can control my capital when prices move down.
Batuta

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:54:33 PM

If you have strong heart and mind then Hodl it. Then buy some good altcoins.
oriontab

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:55:05 PM

I believe strongly in a bull rally in the coming months and I want to be prepared for it. Selling on a green day may get you some profits but not in the magnitude of 5x,10x..as one would expect at the peak of bull run. I choose hodling
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:26:26 AM

It is best to HODL now and wait for the bullish period in order to get the best out of investment, If there is a need for fiat I advice you sell part of the stake  and take profit, Be current with the news about the happening in the space in order determine how you sell your stake.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:48:30 AM

if I just want to hold it first because the right time for selling bitcoins is near the time to sell it at high prices

Kasliono

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:53:32 AM

As we already know that the prices are depending on the community, So, when we wanna make the prices going up, we should togather hold it and never sell it for lower prices. So, when you ask about Hold or sell, I will choose hold it. Don't let the investor buy our bitcoin for lower prices.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:26:39 AM

The price of bitcoin will always be like that, green and back to red and otherwise. However, this depends on one's strategy, the initial strategy that he had when he started investing, for instance I bought bitcoin for long term investment so till now however price dropped and however price went up I will keep hold til it reaches the desired target . I suggest to you, choose a strategy that makes you comfortable, don't like this, ask other people about their strategy, you must have your own target.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:33:19 AM

choosing to hold or sell depends on the situation of each individual, selling when the market green is not a bad choice when you already get a profit from bitcoin, but holding for a long time is still an option, with a high risk. I prefer to split my bitcoin assets, half I use to trade (sell and buy in the short term) and half I save while hoping bitcoin will to the moon this year. seeing this unstable market situation this year, we must be able to control the ambitions and lust for a moment in using digital assets. goodluck
btccointalk

Merit: 20

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:35:01 AM

This is not the time to sell. It's better to hold the coins now for higher profit.

blackbold

Activity: 384

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:37:01 AM

a very wrong decision to sell bitcoin now, this is a great opportunity to buy bitcoin, because many experts say that bitcoin will experience a bull run soon, what's more if the ETF of bitcoin has been accepted
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:39:01 AM

hold or sell is your decision, if you don't believe in bitcoin any more and don't want to involved with bitcoin again I think you can stop using bitcoin and sell all of your assets. but if you believe that bitcoin will rise up in the future you can hold your bitcoin

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:18:48 AM

Bitcoin prices are stable at 6000 USD, the support price for buying Bitcoin is up to 5000 USD
if bitcoin flies to the moon at the end of this year, all holders will get profit,
My advice is to get a first, then wait until the end of the year to get profit potential as what is being gossiped by traders today

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: