Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:29:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl or sell right now ?  (Read 786 times)
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:31:25 PM

I still believe that crypto will be able to survive in the long run, I am not worried about the current market turmoil. And because crypto will survive in the long run, of course I prefer to hold rather than sell low.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:39:55 PM

It's better to hodl right now since the market is still in the bearish trend. Aside from hodling, it is also a good idea if you expand more your crypto assets by investing more because the price is low. It's not yet the end of crypto so better hold it than selling it.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Xphenosis

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

Even a Hero member are into this similar posts all over the forum that keeps on cycling every year? I guess this kind of post promote mega spam thread. Always HODL not SODL.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:30:27 PM

At this time I prefer the btc hold that I have. In accordance with the predictions of many people, by the end of the year, as usual, btc will experience price increases in the market.
I suggest that you hold
dowellness

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:50:32 AM

The best you can do for now is hold since this is not the best moment to sell your btc. Selling that you had will cater losing of your coins. So, much better do some analysis on how you can earn your good moves to manage your crypto.
You can't lose your money until you sell your bitcoin so better to hold them for long term or if possible for years.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:57:30 AM

It's better to hodl right now since the market is still in the bearish trend. Aside from hodling, it is also a good idea if you expand more your crypto assets by investing more because the price is low. It's not yet the end of crypto so better hold it than selling it.

Obviously the Entire market is red at this moment you have to invest rather than thinking of selling, a long way to go in trading you need more patience and wait for your turn. Until and unless the price increases do not think about selling.

Am I spamming? Report me!
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

for now the price of all cryptocurrency seems to still fall and all of its prices are still cheap, you should keep the assets you have and do not let you sell at the current price because the price is still very cheap and will give you regrets in the future.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:40:35 PM

For now there is no reason to sell, why would you sell when the price is stagnant and looks so close to dip prices.

If you sell right now you will miss out on the next bull run coming. Best case scenario the price will go high crazy like people kept saying to 25k-50k or whatever fairy price stuff they made up or worse case it will go to 7.2k which is still decent considering thats almost %10 increase in price. In usa the interest rate is like what %0.5 or something ?

Insanely low, however you make %10 with this. So I think it would be wise to hold or even buy more at this price so selling would be silly.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:59:12 PM

For now there is no reason to sell, why would you sell when the price is stagnant and looks so close to dip prices.

If you sell right now you will miss out on the next bull run coming. Best case scenario the price will go high crazy like people kept saying to 25k-50k or whatever fairy price stuff they made up or worse case it will go to 7.2k which is still decent considering thats almost %10 increase in price. In usa the interest rate is like what %0.5 or something ?

Insanely low, however you make %10 with this. So I think it would be wise to hold or even buy more at this price so selling would be silly.

Keep hodling right now and don't ever think selling your asset, because once you did it the situations became worst. Just learn how to be patience and manage your emotions in crucial times of life, specially when you're in downfall of your trading situations. This time was just an ultimate test for us, and for those who easily losing their grip on crypto I think that's their biggest failure in life.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:45:58 AM

The best you can do for now is hold since this is not the best moment to sell your btc. Selling that you had will cater losing of your coins. So, much better do some analysis on how you can earn your good moves to manage your crypto.
You can't lose your money until you sell your bitcoin so better to hold them for long term or if possible for years.
Two things I always tell people is, you should either be in the category of those who are well learned when it comes to trading and know what to do to take advantage of the market fluctuations which is something good by the way as you tend to accumulate more in the long run or you are simply someone who is just focused on the long term, you know the benefit that you are always going to derive from it in the future and the fact that you will most definitely have a part to play in it by being an early adopter.

Anything outside these two, you are surely as an investor harming your own pocket, because the idea of not being a trader or a long term investor, then selling at loss is something that would happen and that is one bad thing to do.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:11:12 PM

I am still holding and will continue to hold, because bitcoin will last a long time. Bitcoin still has a future and I will continue with bitcoin to achieve a higher price. I will not sell low, because it signifies despair.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:58:21 PM

Well, all depends on when you bought your Bitcoin and the circumstances surrounding your decision to either sell or hold for a period pending when its market value appreciate more than its current value.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:43:40 PM

This isn't the time to sell. This is the time to hodl or to buy more for averaging out the portfolio. There is a chance that institution money will flow in cryptos and that will pump the price because of volume increase. There is dearth of volume in the market right now which is preventing any bullish move.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:37:36 PM

Will you hold bitcoin for bull market or you will sell it now ? Bitocoin as well as other altcoins are in green at the moment and this week is proving out to be a better week for crypto world so are you gonna sell all your bitcoins before there is any further market drop or you will hold it for bull market if it happens this year ? Or else you would like to sell Joe and reinvest when price dips again ?

It depends on my current needs. If i am in really need of money, then i would yes certainly consider selling my BTC. But as of now, i wont do it as i know how the growth would be in few few months. I would in person suggest you to buy as many coins as one can now. I bought different coins with different states. The coins are promising. Hold back the coins you have now. Don't discuss too much on this. You take you own call.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:58:26 AM

when I look at the condition of the graph from the beginning of this year until this month I see the moment is the perfect time to buy a cryptocurrency that is more complete you can buy as much bitcoin as you can because this bitcoin price pattern has begun to show price increases and make sure you are not late to buy bitcoin.
Fedor07

Activity: 282

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:39:07 AM

Hold or sell ? Thats a hard one cuz bitcoin has dropped a lt lately , this year has dropped a lot , more than ever. Almost all of the coins dropped this year a lot . But still my opinion is to hold your coins as much as you can cuz there will come a time when all of the coins will go up and you will make a lot of profits then.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:07:23 AM

Hold or sell ? Thats a hard one cuz bitcoin has dropped a lt lately , this year has dropped a lot , more than ever. Almost all of the coins dropped this year a lot . But still my opinion is to hold your coins as much as you can cuz there will come a time when all of the coins will go up and you will make a lot of profits then.
Its not hard one, if its dropped why would you sell and lose money? If almost all coins dropped than selling now would be cutting loses, and when ever you cut loses with crypto you will have one big problem, thats losing money. Its hard to be smart and strong in this times, when market is going down more than its going up. You cant compare this last 6 months with previous years, but not every year is easy and fruitful, be smart and do whats best for you, and selling crypto isn`t that, you could just look up and take a look on comment above yours, you will see that its moment for buying, not selling!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:47:11 AM

Its not hard one, if its dropped why would you sell and lose money? If almost all coins dropped than selling now would be cutting loses, and when ever you cut loses with crypto you will have one big problem, thats losing money. Its hard to be smart and strong in this times, when market is going down more than its going up. You cant compare this last 6 months with previous years, but not every year is easy and fruitful, be smart and do whats best for you, and selling crypto isn`t that, you could just look up and take a look on comment above yours, you will see that its moment for buying, not selling!
Absolutely you should be more wiser in dealing with cryptocurrency, loosing is not an option, If your foundations is weak or you don't have patience you are not  meant for  cryptocurrency business. Every situation in cryptocurrency is an opportunity when the market is red that is the time to reload your portfolio when the prices is green that's a harvest seasons  as simple as that, just rely to the system because it's been for a while the system is still strong.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:41:42 AM

In my opinion you should HOLD if you have losses on it because if you sell ,you cannot regain your losses on it forever, indeed market always recover but need more patience.  So must hold until the market recover and don't be greedy and in fact  it's for your the sake of your portfolio. However if you have no losses on it and you want to sell to save your money,  then its up to you no problem with it.  Lol
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

holding mate is the best idea on this circumstances of market to avoid losses.  Because honestly selling at this moment is not recommended and definitely a big mistake , indeed why selling if you still have opportunity to regain losses?  So think before making decisions to avoid repenting at the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: