Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:46:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl or sell right now ?  (Read 791 times)
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:33:19 PM

Will you hold bitcoin for bull market or you will sell it now ? Bitocoin as well as other altcoins are in green at the moment and this week is proving out to be a better week for crypto world so are you gonna sell all your bitcoins before there is any further market drop or you will hold it for bull market if it happens this year ? Or else you would like to sell Joe and reinvest when price dips again ?
You already know that answer to this one dude, and why would someone would want to sell on a losing price when you can just wait for the bull run to come? As for now the market is just like last year and this is not a good sign for an unstable price specially if the price was just staying at this range of $6k and not even moving to at least $7k, so all we have to do for now is just to wait and hodl for the rest of our life because bitcoin will gonna come back soon. I hope so.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunanbonang

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:26:46 PM

I suggest to keep holding, because the end of the year is very close and maybe the price of bitcoin will be much better than now. many people believe the price of bitcoin will be pumped by the end of the year.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:46:26 PM

I suggest to keep holding, because the end of the year is very close and maybe the price of bitcoin will be much better than now. many people believe the price of bitcoin will be pumped by the end of the year.

The end of the year has nothing to do with pumps. I know that in 2013 and 2017 both huge pumps happened in December but it's not a rule of any kind. If a car hits you in front of your house it doesn't mean that it will happen again next year.
I think that we'll have to wait for the SEC approval before another rally begins.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:00:51 PM

The best thing to do in this kind of market is day trading.. It is the most profitable way to earn in Crypto World while still  holding on your Bitcoin.
It is okay to accumulate more Bitcoin in the current bear market as long as you can profit from it. Trading Cryptocurrency remains the best way to earn in any market situation.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:23:13 PM

We must tighten our grip nowadays, because if we decide to sell right now it's the end of our future profit. Hodl until the last peak will be reached, and never mind the hindrances which may stop us in growing our assets. Let us be more positive now and don't listen on those bad publicity.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:30:05 PM

I had rather hold than selling right now since selling this time will make us suffer of losing money. Fuds will make us loses also being positive during this market will gains good profit when price risen in bitcoin. I still believe in the market status to recover.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:57:34 PM

For me, I will not sell yet during this weak period in the whole crypto currency market. I don't need funds yet to sell my holdings. I will stick to my strategy of cost averaging method and accumulate as much as I can until such time I am satisfied with my crypto assets.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:03:49 AM

this year I was stuck at an expensive price so I will still hold the assets that I have because when I sell it at a low price, what I will get is only a loss, and I will use the rest of my trading capital to survive until the cryptocurrency price rises again .
BitcoinMyBlood

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:11:19 AM

In my opinion,I want to say that holding will be better now. Because,in the past few years,we can see the pricing change start at the end of the year and start from basically October. So,this month we will understand what will be gonna happened. That's why,I said to hold your asset.
Of course holding is much better than selling. If you have intense need for cash money then you can sell your holding but if not then I think that selling in this price is totally foolish decision. Bitcoin investment is for making more and more money and not for losing and wasting your time. if you sell your coins today, it means that you are going to end up your income source.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:16:15 PM

this year I was stuck at an expensive price so I will still hold the assets that I have because when I sell it at a low price, what I will get is only a loss, and I will use the rest of my trading capital to survive until the cryptocurrency price rises again .
I know you can manage to hold it and to others. Ain't gonna be the right to sell but sadly some people takes the losses rather than of waiting.  Anyways,  we cant blame them exactly cause maybe they are out of their mind and not thinking it too many time. Or maybe they losing their hope to see market bullish trend.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
joshv06 (OP)

Activity: 991

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:21:17 PM

Yes it will not make sense to sell it now as you have purchased bitcoin when the value was very high and i think you need to have a lot of patience, because as per the speculations and the fact the bull market seems far away from the month of december but one thing is for sure that bitcoin will cross the value of $15000 again.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:19:13 PM

Selling, especially at this moment, is not prudent. I would really rather lose it all then live with regret.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:01:07 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 04:15:57 AM by DeadCoin

This is the time to hold not to sell, don't get panic about current situation. The market will recover at that time you can sell and earn good profit. Till that hold and wait with patience. Try to invest and buy as many coins as you can as you know they are much cheaper now and you can not expect the same price next year or the current situation may not be there in future. So coins and hold back until you see a good hike in price.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:06:48 PM

We know how the market strives during the bearish trend and it's just reasonable to hodl your crypto assets rather than selling them at a low price. Aside from hodling it's also good to buy some extra crypto that you already have in your holdings.

stabsee83

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:03:24 AM

What happens to cryptocurrency we are here to support it. And we still believe the price of the bitcoin and altcoins will pump the value or become recover again. Incase the price decrease more better to us if we buy more coins because we can get more profit on that because you will get more pieces of the altcoins.
The price is low and selling is totally lost. I think it is the time to hold your coins and if you have more money you should more bitcoin because of the low price. The future of bitcoin is very bright and today’s investors can make huge profits from their holdings. They just need patience and courage. They will be happy with their investment. I am totally in favor of buying more bitcoin in this situation.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:56:40 AM

Nobody knows when the price will drop and nobody knows when the price will go up. I think selling everything to buy when price will go deeper - too risky.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:42:54 AM

when I look at the condition of the graph from the beginning of this year until this month I see the moment is the perfect time to buy a cryptocurrency that is more complete you can buy as much bitcoin as you can because this bitcoin price pattern has begun to show price increases and make sure you are not late to buy bitcoin.
I really do not even see this time as a time anyone should even be selling unless of course they have some urgent need to take care of and there is nothing they could have done to be able to get it taken care of asides pulling out some of their holdings.

The market is still in its early stage and that shows that a time would come when there would be some huge prospect for it, and for that reason, I really do not expect that anyone should not be taking advantage of the moment now for the future when things get better than they are now, at least optimistically. Like they always say, buy the dips and hold for the future.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:20:19 PM

Will you hold bitcoin for bull market or you will sell it now ? Bitocoin as well as other altcoins are in green at the moment and this week is proving out to be a better week for crypto world so are you gonna sell all your bitcoins before there is any further market drop or you will hold it for bull market if it happens this year ? Or else you would like to sell Joe and reinvest when price dips again ?

It depends on my current needs. If i am in really need of money, then i would yes certainly consider selling my BTC. But as of now, i wont do it as i know how the growth would be in few few months. I would in person suggest you to buy as many coins as one can now. I bought different coins with different states. The coins are promising. Hold back the coins you have now. Don't discuss too much on this. You take you own call.
Obviously. For instance for someone like me who is a freelancer, a trader and basically all my income revolves within the crypto world, the possibility of seeing me not pull out some funds for upkeep is there and you might have to sell at some point if you need to put somethings together. Nonetheless, I believe in the idea of holding as much as you can for the future.

There are certain things one can sacrifice now for the betterment in the long run, and for what it is worth, the chances of the market blooming in the long run and not being part of it to a very good extent if you could have can be a regrettable one.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 01:18:30 PM

I will hold bitcoin and others altcoins this time, and get more before they go up, and do trading, i think now the most of coins are underevaluated, and possible next months all coins will go up. Maybe if ETF will get approved we will see a bull run starting soonner than expected. Anyway this is just my opinion, anyone can do what they want with their money.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:09:43 PM

Holding is better than selling right now with the look of how the market is going now so you don't lose money but earn more profits.
I certainly agree with that, holding is better than selling right now because the market is very down now and it is not a good idea to sell now. Holding and being patience is the key to current market so that all you need to right now is to hold your token and sell it when the price goes up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: