Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][E2C] - ELECTRONIC ENERGY COIN ✅ NEW TECHNOLOGY ✅  (Read 70259 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Darthpotatoe

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:17:17 AM

Can I return goods purchased through you for some reason back?         

Of cource, they have whole chapter in WP about return policy.
So you can learn it by the link: https://electronicenergycoin.com/e2c_whitepaper_V1.pdf
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wz3r0

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

Can I change E2C to another coin, bitcoin for example?
Diamond

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:47:47 PM

I think this project would be cost-effective in eastern Europe, where green energy was not developed, and this market is not yet occupied by large corporations.
BillieGin

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:49:45 PM

I think this project would be cost-effective in eastern Europe, where green energy was not developed, and this market is not yet occupied by large corporations.
I don't agree with you, due to the fact that the countries of Eastern Europe are large suppliers of electricity to Western Europe.
Diamond

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:51:04 PM

I don't agree with you, due to the fact that the countries of Eastern Europe are large suppliers of electricity to Western Europe.
But the main electricity in these countries is produced at thermal power plants or at nuclear power plants.
BillieGin

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:56:58 PM

But the main electricity in these countries is produced at thermal power plants or at nuclear power plants.
It only says that they are not interested in providing the product and introducing new energy technologies.
Diamond

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:01:48 PM

It only says that they are not interested in providing the product and introducing new energy technologies.

Today, thermal power plants consuming a huge batch of coal or natural gas cease to be cost-effective
Diamond

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:03:31 PM

Today, thermal power plants consuming a huge batch of coal or natural gas cease to be cost-effective
Nuclear power plants also entail enormous costs in terms of uranium enrichment and the cost of a large number of workers.
BillieGin

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:04:59 PM

Nuclear power plants also entail enormous costs in terms of uranium enrichment and the cost of a large number of workers.
But the introduction of new technologies is not cheap.
BillieGin

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:05:28 PM

Also, maintenance of green energy requires the transfer of training of workers and the payment of their labor.
Diamond

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:06:57 PM

Also, maintenance of green energy requires the transfer of training of workers and the payment of their labor.
Nevertheless, the cost of implementing green energy by paying off will last for several years.
e2c (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:15:23 PM

Can I change E2C to another coin, bitcoin for example?

Of course, use the tidex stock exchange for that
BillieGin

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:16:34 PM

Nevertheless, the cost of implementing green energy by paying off will last for several years.
Why spend a lot of money for new develop, if so much cheaper to maintain in a good working condition existed?
vnestorenko

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:18:37 PM

Will the list of major investors be published or only if they wish to do so?            
I think it needs to be done with the consent of everyone.
Diamond

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:20:18 PM

Why spend a lot of money for new develop, if so much cheaper to maintain in a good working condition existed?
implementation is possible and expensive, but the electricity produced by this environmentally friendly methods is cheaper.
Diamond

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:22:09 PM

implementation is possible and expensive, but the electricity produced by this environmentally friendly methods is cheaper.
It also doesn't danger the environment.
Diamond

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:23:44 PM

does not exhaust the earth's resources that are not renewable (coal, gas, oil)
BillieGin

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:25:22 PM

But yet, the wind, solar or wind power plants are not as powerful as traditional power plants
BillieGin

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:28:29 PM

But yet, the wind, solar or wind power plants are not as powerful as traditional power plants
they need enormous unoccupied areas.
BillieGin

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:30:11 PM

they need enormous unoccupied areas.
Due to the presence of heat, atomic, and hydroelectric power plants, it can further affect the bio-balance of the earth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: