Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:19:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][E2C] - ELECTRONIC ENERGY COIN ✅ NEW TECHNOLOGY ✅  (Read 70259 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BillieGin

Activity: 253
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:31:14 PM

I think this project would be cost-effective in eastern Europe, where green energy was not developed, and this market is not yet occupied by large corporations.
I don't agree with you, due to the fact that the countries of Eastern Europe are large suppliers of electricity to Western Europe.
But the main electricity in these countries is produced at thermal power plants or at nuclear power plants.
It only says that they are not interested in providing the product and introducing new energy technologies.

Today, thermal power plants consuming a huge batch of coal or natural gas cease to be cost-effective
Nuclear power plants also entail enormous costs in terms of uranium enrichment and the cost of a large number of workers.
But the introduction of new technologies is not cheap.
Also, maintenance of green energy requires the transfer of training of workers and the payment of their labor.
Nevertheless, the cost of implementing green energy by paying off will last for several years.
Why spend a lot of money for new develop, if so much cheaper to maintain in a good working condition existed?
implementation is possible and expensive, but the electricity produced by this environmentally friendly methods is cheaper.
It also doesn't danger the environment.
does not exhaust the earth's resources that are not renewable (coal, gas, oil)
But yet, the wind, solar or wind power plants are not as powerful as traditional power plants
they need enormous unoccupied areas.
Due to the presence of heat, atomic, and hydroelectric power plants, it can further affect the bio-balance of the earth

nobody will destroy the nuclear power plant, in order to build a wind power station in its place, especially since the nuclear power plant will not exceed any other power by its power.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wz3r0

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:31:51 PM

Have u ever meet with your participation’s in real life?
Diamond

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:35:06 PM

I think this project would be cost-effective in eastern Europe, where green energy was not developed, and this market is not yet occupied by large corporations.
I don't agree with you, due to the fact that the countries of Eastern Europe are large suppliers of electricity to Western Europe.
But the main electricity in these countries is produced at thermal power plants or at nuclear power plants.
It only says that they are not interested in providing the product and introducing new energy technologies.

Today, thermal power plants consuming a huge batch of coal or natural gas cease to be cost-effective
Nuclear power plants also entail enormous costs in terms of uranium enrichment and the cost of a large number of workers.
But the introduction of new technologies is not cheap.
Also, maintenance of green energy requires the transfer of training of workers and the payment of their labor.
Nevertheless, the cost of implementing green energy by paying off will last for several years.
Why spend a lot of money for new develop, if so much cheaper to maintain in a good working condition existed?
implementation is possible and expensive, but the electricity produced by this environmentally friendly methods is cheaper.
It also doesn't danger the environment.
does not exhaust the earth's resources that are not renewable (coal, gas, oil)
But yet, the wind, solar or wind power plants are not as powerful as traditional power plants
they need enormous unoccupied areas.
Due to the presence of heat, atomic, and hydroelectric power plants, it can further affect the bio-balance of the earth

nobody will destroy the nuclear power plant, in order to build a wind power station in its place, especially since the nuclear power plant will not exceed any other power by its power.
yeah and due to devastating and catastrophic consequences, in the aftermath of the accident at the nuclear power plant also nothing will surpass.
Diamond

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:38:32 PM

Will the list of major investors be published or only if they wish to do so?            
I think it needs to be done with the consent of everyone.
I think that in any case you need to ask permission. if an investor wants to remain incognito, then nobody can deprive him of this right
e2c (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:38:57 PM

do you already have a testing platform?      
You will know more news if you start watching our social networks.
Diamond

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:43:23 PM

Have u ever meet with your participation’s in real life?
What do you mean?
adamw9000

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:45:50 PM

Will people who have received a reverted link invite people as well?
XxKryptX

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:06:02 AM

Wake up! it is not about energy or E2C or anything else. It's a scam, a big scam. It is run by a team called creator academy in Malaysia. since 2015 creator academy is actively scamming people by selling advertising campaigns or shares of companies that do not really exist. E2C is their latest scam. It is not about energy or cost efficiency, WAKE up....it's just something that seems interesting but in reality is either impossible or costs too much to be implemented. Anyhow, consider this: Everything creator academy has done turned into such a big scam, it started in UAE, then spread into Malaysia, Turkey and elsewhere.
Go and ask about creator academy from Malaysian Authorities and you will be amazed. So far all they have done was violations of several different laws and regulations in several countries.
just ask the Malaysian Authorities at www.sc.com.my
Darthpotatoe

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:41:12 AM

Wake up! it is not about energy or E2C or anything else. It's a scam, a big scam. It is run by a team called creator academy in Malaysia. since 2015 creator academy is actively scamming people by selling advertising campaigns or shares of companies that do not really exist. E2C is their latest scam. It is not about energy or cost efficiency, WAKE up....it's just something that seems interesting but in reality is either impossible or costs too much to be implemented. Anyhow, consider this: Everything creator academy has done turned into such a big scam, it started in UAE, then spread into Malaysia, Turkey and elsewhere.
Go and ask about creator academy from Malaysian Authorities and you will be amazed. So far all they have done was violations of several different laws and regulations in several countries.

Is it like name of founder?
"creator academy"

What does it mean, these two words?
Diamond

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:12:12 AM

Do you need to provide any documents for placing your product on your platform?               
Diamond

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:52:09 AM

Where is this information? Have you already been dealing with their projects?
wz3r0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:35:49 PM

Did u make any interview with your CEO?
wz3r0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

Where did u find such information?
Do u have any facts or is it only words ?
BillieGin

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:58:04 PM

What about project mobile applications?
Diamond

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:01:11 PM

What about project mobile applications?
I asked that. Mobile app has on planning stage yet.
e2c (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:46:55 PM

what product do you want to place?
e2c (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:50:05 PM

For more information, please visit our site at https://electronicenergycoin.com/#about
e2c (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:50:53 PM

Will people who have received a reverted link invite people as well?
Can you rephrase your question, plz
Diamond

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:41:18 PM

For more information, please visit our site at https://electronicenergycoin.com/#about
Thanks for the info
Skratch

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:50:33 PM

Can you give me the link on your LinkedIn profile?      
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: