Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:49:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][E2C] - ELECTRONIC ENERGY COIN ✅ NEW TECHNOLOGY ✅  (Read 70259 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
XxKryptX

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:11:09 AM

I think this project would be cost-effective in eastern Europe, where green energy was not developed, and this market is not yet occupied by large corporations.
I don't agree with you, due to the fact that the countries of Eastern Europe are large suppliers of electricity to Western Europe.

Wake up! it is not about energy or E2C or anything else. It's a scam, a big scam. It is run by a team called creator academy in Malaysia. since 2015 creator academy is actively scamming people by selling advertising campaigns or shares of companies that do not really exist. E2C is their latest scam. It is not about energy or cost efficiency, WAKE up....it's just something that seems interesting but in reality is either impossible or costs too much to be implemented. Anyhow, consider this: Everything creator academy has done turned into such a big scam, it started in UAE, then spread into Malaysia, Turkey and elsewhere.
Go and ask about creator academy from Malaysian Authorities and you will be amazed. So far all they have done was violations of several different laws and regulations in several countries.
just ask the Malaysian Authorities at www.sc.com.my

Where did u find such information?
Do u have any facts or is it only words ?

Since 2015, a team calling themselves creator academy started running similar stuff, they call it projects! their first project was called Adrows which was selling online advertisements and after a while it turned out to be a BIG scam in UAE, so this team fled from UAE. Their next project was called Unifunds which they started selling shares of a company called Unifunds. After a while it turned out to a another SCAM! many complaints were filed against them in Kuala Lumpur and they had to settle some of it. what I say is from experience and not just words! I know the people who lost their money in creator academy scams! you can ask them if you can find them! or you can ask Malaysian Authorities at www.sc.com.my
creator academy which is a team of Iranian scammers claim to have been registered and claims to have license for what they do. After you contact Malaysian Authorities you will see not only they do not have any license but also the Malaysian Authorities will ask you to provide them with info. about any activity of creator academy, simply because everything they do is not legal. They design websites and make people believe that the website belongs to a company that is among the best in the world! and make people invest in that company's projects through a referral program which is a pyramid scheme. if you invest and bring more investors to the project then the reward is a percentage! after a while people found out the websites are designed by creator academy and there was NO company at all, or the company existed but only as a name and a website with absolutely no documentation. The very obvious reason is that creator academy claimed Unifunds was an international company and it was among the best in the world and was to be listed soon! Unifunds never made it to any stock market. It is now on OTC Market! and because of lack of info. and lack of documentation, OTC gave it a very serious warning! Unifunds never ever existed as creator academy claimed! it was all but lies after lies.
What you read is not just words! it is fact and it comes from the people who lost their money in creator academy scams! All they do is scam! they are fugitives! investigate them in Malaysia! you will see for yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itsalwayssunny

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:12:48 AM

You do not want to publish on the site, how many days are left before the end of ico?
Diamond

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:23:29 AM

I think this project would be cost-effective in eastern Europe, where green energy was not developed, and this market is not yet occupied by large corporations.
I don't agree with you, due to the fact that the countries of Eastern Europe are large suppliers of electricity to Western Europe.

Wake up! it is not about energy or E2C or anything else. It's a scam, a big scam. It is run by a team called creator academy in Malaysia. since 2015 creator academy is actively scamming people by selling advertising campaigns or shares of companies that do not really exist. E2C is their latest scam. It is not about energy or cost efficiency, WAKE up....it's just something that seems interesting but in reality is either impossible or costs too much to be implemented. Anyhow, consider this: Everything creator academy has done turned into such a big scam, it started in UAE, then spread into Malaysia, Turkey and elsewhere.
Go and ask about creator academy from Malaysian Authorities and you will be amazed. So far all they have done was violations of several different laws and regulations in several countries.
just ask the Malaysian Authorities at www.sc.com.my

Where did u find such information?
Do u have any facts or is it only words ?

Since 2015, a team calling themselves creator academy started running similar stuff, they call it projects! their first project was called Adrows which was selling online advertisements and after a while it turned out to be a BIG scam in UAE, so this team fled from UAE. Their next project was called Unifunds which they started selling shares of a company called Unifunds. After a while it turned out to a another SCAM! many complaints were filed against them in Kuala Lumpur and they had to settle some of it. what I say is from experience and not just words! I know the people who lost their money in creator academy scams! you can ask them if you can find them! or you can ask Malaysian Authorities at www.sc.com.my
creator academy which is a team of Iranian scammers claim to have been registered and claims to have license for what they do. After you contact Malaysian Authorities you will see not only they do not have any license but also the Malaysian Authorities will ask you to provide them with info. about any activity of creator academy, simply because everything they do is not legal. They design websites and make people believe that the website belongs to a company that is among the best in the world! and make people invest in that company's projects through a referral program which is a pyramid scheme. if you invest and bring more investors to the project then the reward is a percentage! after a while people found out the websites are designed by creator academy and there was NO company at all, or the company existed but only as a name and a website with absolutely no documentation. The very obvious reason is that creator academy claimed Unifunds was an international company and it was among the best in the world and was to be listed soon! Unifunds never made it to any stock market. It is now on OTC Market! and because of lack of info. and lack of documentation, OTC gave it a very serious warning! Unifunds never ever existed as creator academy claimed! it was all but lies after lies.
What you read is not just words! it is fact and it comes from the people who lost their money in creator academy scams! All they do is scam! they are fugitives! investigate them in Malaysia! you will see for yourself.
Thanks for the information, I will take into account this information and take a closer look at the activities of this company.
adamw9000

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:21:17 AM

The commission is paid for the placement of goods or directly after its sale on your platform?
BillieGin

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:43:42 AM

What about project mobile applications?
I asked that. Mobile app has on planning stage yet.
What do you think should be an application?
wz3r0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:46:27 AM

What are the problems with non-renewable energy?
e2c (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:05:37 AM

Can you give me the link on your LinkedIn profile?      

All references can be found at https://electronicenergycoin.com/#team
vnestorenko

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:07:42 AM

You do not want to publish on the site, how many days are left before the end of ico?
You do not follow the news, it's over!
e2c (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:09:22 AM

What are the problems with non-renewable energy?
The whole problem is that they are not restored, that is, sooner or later they will not be left.
wz3r0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:26:33 AM

Who are your representatives at various thematic events?
adamw9000

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:31:29 AM

Well, for example, the possibility of selling or exchanging coins. I think through the mobile app it will be much easier than through a web site.
vnestorenko

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:49:38 AM

I think the team itself presents itself at various events, in their place, I would do so.
Diamond

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:49:58 AM

Is it possible that you considered such an option as extending the campaign of generosity?               
wz3r0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:53:43 AM

I think the team itself presents itself at various events, in their place, I would do so.

Maybe they include freelancers or smbth like that)
BillieGin

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

Is it possible that you considered such an option as extending the campaign of generosity?               
No word was written about this, and it seems like there never was such a thing
e2c (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:04:20 AM

No word was written about this, and it seems like there never was such a thing
This project is not specifically considered
Darthpotatoe

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:12:15 AM

Itis very interesting for me, what is the main reason of periodical pump on this coin on tidex.

I bought some coins because it will be easy to sell it during next pump.
BillieGin

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:17:33 AM

Well, for example, the possibility of selling or exchanging coins. I think through the mobile app it will be much easier than through a web site.
I think that mobile app should be more simply that site
Darthpotatoe

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

I cant even imagine how they will use these this app.

Because buying or selling electricity is quite difficult process and it is easy to make mistake using mobile phone for a such kind of operations.
wz3r0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:27:37 AM

What are general staff of your project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: