Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:44:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][E2C] - ELECTRONIC ENERGY COIN ✅ NEW TECHNOLOGY ✅  (Read 70259 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BlockchainCapsule

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

What do you think it would be appropriate to translate the project site into what languages?

I think I have to translate into Russian, because there are many people from Russia

As for me,you need to translate into more Oriental languages, such as Chinese
Many people from Russia? Seriously? English-speaking people and people from Asia are much more. So I agree with Skratch, it's much better to translate into English and Oriental languages like Chinese and Japanese.

As for my personal experience, the "weighted average" TOP-5 languages for which it is worthwhile to make localization will look like this:
- Italian
- Russian
- Dutch
- Danish
- Swedish
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Skratch

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

What do you think it would be appropriate to translate the project site into what languages?

I think I have to translate into Russian, because there are many people from Russia

Many people from Russia? Seriously? English-speaking people and people from Asia are much more. So I agree with Skratch, it's much better to translate into English and Oriental languages like Chinese and Japanese.

As for my personal experience, the "weighted average" TOP-5 languages for which it is worthwhile to make localization will look like this:
- Italian
- Russian
- Dutch
- Danish
- Swedish

Yea, and other  TOP-5 languages for which it is worthwhile to make localization will look like this:  Cool
- spanish
- German
- French
- Japanese
- Portuguese (Brazil)
adamw9000

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:24:24 PM

- Italian
- Russian
- Dutch
- Danish
- Swedish

Yea, and other  TOP-5 languages for which it is worthwhile to make localization will look like this:  Cool
- spanish
- German
- French
- Japanese
- Portuguese (Brazil)
Perhaps you should pay attention to the number of people who speak a certain language, then the top 5 most popular will be like this:
Mandarin Chinese (1.1 billion speakers) ...
English (983 million speakers) ...
Hindustani (544 million speakers) ...
Spanish (527 million speakers) ...
Arabic (422 million speakers) ...
Skratch

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:27:13 PM

I think this project is very promising, but it's not enough advertised

I do not agree with you, there are a lot of advertising

Yes, in fact, advertising is enough. But in my opinion it would not be bad to increase it in social networking
Oh yeah, social network advert is very important nowadays and attracts a huge part of the audience.

I agree with you, because people spend  a lot of time in social networks
Social network is really a pretty good option, but you may also need to make a commercial,
and order its placement on youtube, one of the best site to placing advertising  for the moment, in my opinion.

Yes, but on one youtube it will be difficult to attract the audience, It is necessary to arrange on such social networks as :
Twitter,
Instagram,
 Facebook,
 Snapchat
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:29:50 PM

Yes, in fact, advertising is enough. But in my opinion it would not be bad to increase it in social networking
Oh yeah, social network advert is very important nowadays and attracts a huge part of the audience.

Social network is really a pretty good option, but you may also need to make a commercial,
and order its placement on youtube, one of the best site to placing advertising  for the moment, in my opinion.

Yes, but on one youtube it will be difficult to attract the audience, It is necessary to arrange on such social networks as :
Twitter,
Instagram,
 Facebook,
 Snapchat

150 million people use Pinterest every month.
Therefore, you should also consider Pinterest Roll Eyes
adamw9000

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:33:23 PM

Twitter,
Instagram,
 Facebook,
 Snapchat

Well, basically, I agree with you, finding the target audience on the YouTube is really a problem.
 I think another good option is Google adwords, in reviews it is a pretty good system.
Skratch

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:35:46 PM

Twitter,
Instagram,
 Facebook,
 Snapchat

Yes, I heard about Pinterest
This number is impressive, especially given that last year it was one third less. A leap of 50 percent in 12 months indicates  Shocked Shocked Shocked.
 Even if you are not a fan of Pinterest, they facilitate the advancement of marketers using platforms. Like on Facebook, they simplified the process.
adamw9000

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

Twitter,
Instagram,
 Facebook,
 Snapchat

Oh, how could I forget about the Pinterest, I also use it, a pretty good option.
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:44:31 PM

Twitter,
Instagram,
 Facebook,
 Snapchat

Oh, how could I forget about the Pinterest, I also use it, a pretty good option.

Yes, I like it too. Wink
I spend more time there than in the Instagram
Skratch

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:51:07 PM

Twitter,
Instagram,
 Facebook,
 Snapchat

Well, basically, I agree with you, finding the target audience on the YouTube is really a problem.
 I think another good option is Google adwords, in reviews it is a pretty good system.

Yeah, my friend, Google AdWords also good because is a feature targeted at small businesses that attempts to reduce the difficulty of managing ad campaigns by automatically managing keywords and ad placement.
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:01:14 PM

Twitter,
Instagram,
 Facebook,
 Snapchat

Yeah, my friend, Google AdWords also good because is a feature targeted at small businesses that attempts to reduce the difficulty of managing ad campaigns by automatically managing keywords and ad placement.

Also, the most effective way is to attract visitors from search engines Yandex, Bing, Yahoo
Skratch

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:02:53 PM

What do you think about the price of electricity in the world?
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:08:11 PM

As far as I know, the highest tariffs are in countries that have abandoned the use of nuclear power plants and have focused on the development of "green energy", having secured public support. One way of this support is to increase the cost of electricity. Denmark and Germany ranked highest
adamw9000

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:13:13 PM

As far as I know, the highest tariffs are in countries that have abandoned the use of nuclear power plants and have focused on the development of "green energy", having secured public support. One way of this support is to increase the cost of electricity. Denmark and Germany ranked highest

I think the price is quite high at the moment. All countries should develop renewable energy technologies such as sunny and wind power to increase the amount of energy produced in this way. In the future, this will allow for cheaper electricity and a positive impact on the environment..
Diamond

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:17:51 PM

Twitter,
Instagram,
 Facebook,
 Snapchat

Also, the most effective way is to attract visitors from search engines Yandex, Bing, Yahoo
Do not neglect such social networks as vkontakte and odnoklasniki, as they are used by millions of people, and therefore a fairly large investment sector is lost.
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:20:02 PM

I think the price is quite high at the moment. All countries should develop renewable energy technologies such as sunny and wind power to increase the amount of energy produced in this way. In the future, this will allow for cheaper electricity and a positive impact on the environment..

Yea, every year, technology in the production of solar cells is becoming more and more sophisticated - thin-film modules are introduced directly into building materials at the stage of erection of buildings.
Skratch

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:21:27 PM

Yea, every year, technology in the production of solar cells is becoming more and more sophisticated - thin-film modules are introduced directly into building materials at the stage of erection of buildings.

Did you know that, the Japanese concern Sharp, a leader in the manufacture of solar panels, recently introduced an innovative transparent glass storage system for window glazing. Recent advances in nanotechnology and quantum physics allow us to talk about a possible increase in the power of solar panels by 3 times. Shocked
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:23:50 PM

Twitter,
Instagram,
 Facebook,
 Snapchat

Do not neglect such social networks as vkontakte and odnoklasniki, as they are used by millions of people, and therefore a fairly large investment sector is lost.

I agree with you, it is also worth taking into account
Diamond

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:25:32 PM

I want to add that the majority of developed countries make donations for the people who are ready to put their solar panels in their homes.
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:27:32 PM

I want to add that the majority of developed countries make donations for the people who are ready to put their solar panels in their homes.

it is impressive Shocked
Thats  really significant benefits By switching to solar panels as a stand-alone power source, owners of frequent homes get tangible savings. It is important that the maintenance of solar power supply systems is characterized by low costs - it is only necessary to clean the solar cells several times a year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: