Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:31:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][E2C] - ELECTRONIC ENERGY COIN ✅ NEW TECHNOLOGY ✅  (Read 70259 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Skratch

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:28:50 PM

What do you think about the price of electricity in the world?

As far as I know, the highest tariffs are in countries that have abandoned the use of nuclear power plants and have focused on the development of "green energy", having secured public support. One way of this support is to increase the cost of electricity. Denmark and Germany ranked highest

I think the price is quite high at the moment. All countries should develop renewable energy technologies such as sunny and wind power to increase the amount of energy produced in this way. In the future, this will allow for cheaper electricity and a positive impact on the environment..

Yea, every year, technology in the production of solar cells is becoming more and more sophisticated - thin-film modules are introduced directly into building materials at the stage of erection of buildings.

I want to add that the majority of developed countries make donations for the people who are ready to put their solar panels in their homes.

it is impressive Shocked
Thats  really significant benefits By switching to solar panels as a stand-alone power source, owners of frequent homes get tangible savings. It is important that the maintenance of solar power supply systems is characterized by low costs - it is only necessary to clean the solar cells several times a year

In addition, solar energy is inexhaustible and constant - it can not be overestimated in the process of meeting the needs of humanity in energy carriers, so that it will suffice in surplus and in the share of future generations.  Cool
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlockchainCapsule

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

As far as I know, the highest tariffs are in countries that have abandoned the use of nuclear power plants and have focused on the development of "green energy", having secured public support. One way of this support is to increase the cost of electricity. Denmark and Germany ranked highest

I think the price is quite high at the moment. All countries should develop renewable energy technologies such as sunny and wind power to increase the amount of energy produced in this way. In the future, this will allow for cheaper electricity and a positive impact on the environment..

Yea, every year, technology in the production of solar cells is becoming more and more sophisticated - thin-film modules are introduced directly into building materials at the stage of erection of buildings.

I want to add that the majority of developed countries make donations for the people who are ready to put their solar panels in their homes.

it is impressive Shocked
Thats  really significant benefits By switching to solar panels as a stand-alone power source, owners of frequent homes get tangible savings. It is important that the maintenance of solar power supply systems is characterized by low costs - it is only necessary to clean the solar cells several times a year

In addition, solar energy is inexhaustible and constant - it can not be overestimated in the process of meeting the needs of humanity in energy carriers, so that it will suffice in surplus and in the share of future generations.  Cool

According to NASA, there are still about 6.5 billion  Shocked  inhabitants of the Earth who have nothing to worry about - about so much the Sun will warm our planet with its rays until it explodes.
Skratch

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:34:41 PM

In addition to other advantages of solar energy, it is available in every part of the world - not only in the equatorial zone of the Earth, but also in the northern latitudes. Let's say Germany is currently ranked first in the world with the use of solar energy and has its maximum potential.

it is impressive Shocked

According to NASA, there are still about 6.5 billion  Shocked  inhabitants of the Earth who have nothing to worry about - about so much the Sun will warm our planet with its rays until it explodes.
Oh, that's quite a lot Shocked
In addition to other advantages of solar energy, it is available in every part of the world - not only in the equatorial zone of the Earth, but also in the northern latitudes. Let's say Germany is currently ranked first in the world with the use of solar energy and has its maximum potential.
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:36:57 PM

it is impressive Shocked

Cool, as i know due to the fact that in systems on the solar resource there are no moving knots, as, for example, in generators, the generation of electricity is silent.
itsalwayssunny

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:42:11 PM

Where would it be better to write about any errors related to the application?
BillieGin

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

What do you think about  E2C relevance in Russia and in the countries of the Near East?
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:48:16 PM

is there a technical paper where I can read about your technology?            
Skratch

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

was the price adjustment for investors at the beginning of ico?            
Diamond

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

If a citizen has a reserve of energy and did not use all that generated his power plant, then the state buys the remainder from it.

it is impressive Shocked

Cool, as i know due to the fact that in systems on the solar resource there are no moving knots, as, for example, in generators, the generation of electricity is silent.

If a citizen has a reserve of energy and did not use all that generated his power plant, then the state buys the remainder from it.
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

It's difficult to answer this question, but I use it Ginger
Skratch

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:52:20 PM

Oh, i also use that.
Ginger is a comprehensive grammar and language checker from Ginger Software. Available in an online, desktop, and app-based format, this app not only checks your spelling and grammar, but provides contextual spelling correction, picks up phonetic spelling mistakes, and can make your writing sound smoother and more natural. It also has English practice courses that are based on your mistakes, and translation ability for over 40 languages.
Diamond

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:58:18 PM

What do you think about  E2C relevance in Russia and in the countries of the Near East?
Of course, now most countries are interested in implementing green energy
Skratch

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:59:00 PM

In my opinion it is worth contacting the author
BlockchainCapsule

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:01:14 PM

Oh, really It's a good idea to contact support
Skratch

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:06:20 PM

Oh, really It's a good idea to contact support

I agree with BlockchainCapsule , because Technical support is designed to solve problems
Diamond

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:24:34 PM

Are there any future improvements or changes to your application?            
adamw9000

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:21:34 PM

Can somebody tell me please, did the team take part at any blockchain conferences?
adamw9000

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:37:15 PM

Of course, now most countries are interested in implementing green energy
Ha ha ha. What a story Mark.
I do not think that Russia is really interested in this.
vnestorenko

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:02:27 PM

Can somebody tell me please, did the team take part at any blockchain conferences?
Of course, and even carried out as far as I know https://thumb.ibb.co/fpuqpf/1M9A0087.jpg
e2c (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:04:48 PM

Are there any future improvements or changes to your application?            

Of course, we are constantly working to improve and track trends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: