Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:10:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][E2C] - ELECTRONIC ENERGY COIN ✅ NEW TECHNOLOGY ✅  (Read 70259 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vnestorenko

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:16:12 PM

what is the reason for the high activity in telegram chat? with airdrops?            
And where did you find the telegram channel?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kateNAKO

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:19:04 PM

Hey Everyone.

My name is Kate.

I have been studying E2C,
It's an amazing project aiming to be a gateway for energy trades specially electricity.
I believe thats enough for it to make it stands out of the crowd.

We are Lucky to be one of first group to own these tokens, as the price of it will skyrocket once energy agencies start to use this gateway.
E2C its fast, secure and by the help of POS mining system it will be even more exiting to work with, POS is an eco-friendly system which consume very little electricity in compare to POW system. (i believe all coins will be joining POS system soon)

if you guys want to keep tracking of this project its much easier to own an account (which is free) in E2C website.
but as long as company using affiliate program, an invitation link will be needed. feel free to use the link below.
If you want to own E2C tokens you can use BTC or ETH deposit after you get your account. but you gotta be quick before the low price sold out.   Wink

https://electronicenergycoin.com/register?ref=kat70770

you can access to more info as well as customer support if you have one of this account.

to activate account after registration you need to deposit BTC or ETH and receive enough credit(min: $1000).
after that you can go ahead and purchase your E2C.

why having e2c in main website its better than tidex.

1- you will be able to get lowest price of e2c
2- by activating your account you will be able to join its affiliate program where you get have 8% as sponser bounes and 5% of total sales.
and that is so amazing program. you have only 500 days or even less for this privet sale program and its marketing.
anything you guys can email me.

katanakon@gmail.com
wz3r0

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:37:01 PM

Hey Everyone.

My name is Kate.

It's an amazing project aiming to be a gateway for energy trades specially electricity.

We are Lucky to be one of first group to own these tokens, as the price of it will skyrocket once energy agencies start to use this gateway.
E2C its fast, secure and by the help of POS mining system it will be even more exiting to work with, POS is an eco-friendly system which consume very little electricity in compare to POW system. (i believe all coins will be joining POS system soon)

if you guys want to keep tracking of this project its much easier to own an account (which is free) in E2C website.
but as long as company using affiliate program, an invitation link will be needed. feel free to use the link below.
If you want to own E2C tokens you can use BTC or ETH deposit after you get your account. but you gotta be quick before the low price sold out.   Wink

you can access to more info as well as customer support if you have one of this account.

to activate account after registration you need to deposit BTC or ETH and receive enough credit(min: $1000).

2- by activating your account you will be able to join its affiliate program where you get have 8% as sponser bounes and 5% of total sales.
and that is so amazing program. you have only 500 days or even less for this privet sale program and its marketing.

katanakon@gmail.com

wow, nice to meet u, Kate!
Skratch

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:46:43 PM

why don't u have viber or watsapp community?

Probably because they have not yet been created for what are others.
kateNAKO

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:22:24 PM

Hey Everyone.

My name is Kate.

katanakon@gmail.com

wow, nice to meet u, Kate!

nice to meet you too.
itsalwayssunny

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:58:15 AM

Sorry for this, but can you find out in which country your own platform is registered?
wz3r0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:01:11 AM

Sorry for this, but can you find out in which country your own platform is registered?

watch the information in their website)
wz3r0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:04:30 AM

Probably because they have not yet been created for what are others.

hod do u think, is it difficult to create or not
vnestorenko

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:13:10 AM

Because they do not exist, it is planned to create only telegrams of the channel.
wz3r0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:30:28 AM

Because they do not exist, it is planned to create only telegrams of the channel.

Why ? Is it difficult to develop such community or is it not necessary?
XxKryptX

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:44:56 PM

Hey Everyone.

My name is Kate.

katanakon@gmail.com

Hey Kate
Did you know behind E2C is a team of scam artists called creator academy. They run scams like this since 2015. They are Iranians and they have started scamming people in UAE since 2015 and then fled to Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) and from there started another pyramid scheme called Unifunds and promised people that it will be listed soon and sold its shares to people based on a referral program and comission based! just like what they do in E2C! After Unifunds they designed another fake website www.worldwide.energy which is absolutely fake and creator academy claims they are now in energy industry!
Wake up Kate! Wake up!
creator academy is a team of scam artists! this so called project is not about energy or E2C it's just another scam to raise money through Pyramid schemes. Ask the Malaysian authorities about creator academy at www.sc.com.my and you will find out they have no license and they are not allowed to take part in any business whatsoever and all they do is just scamming people. They are now doing it in Turkey and Malaysia and other places! Wake up and ask about them. I know the people who have lost their money in creator academy scams. This is just another scam they are running! its not about energy or coins its just a scam
wz3r0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:07:42 PM

Hey Everyone.

My name is Kate.

katanakon@gmail.com

Hey Kate
Did you know behind E2C is a team of scam artists called creator academy. They run scams like this since 2015. They are Iranians and they have started scamming people in UAE since 2015 and then fled to Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) and from there started another pyramid scheme called Unifunds and promised people that it will be listed soon and sold its shares to people based on a referral program and comission based! just like what they do in E2C! After Unifunds they designed another fake website www.worldwide.energy which is absolutely fake and creator academy claims they are now in energy industry!
Wake up Kate! Wake up!
creator academy is a team of scam artists! this so called project is not about energy or E2C it's just another scam to raise money through Pyramid schemes. Ask the Malaysian authorities about creator academy at www.sc.com.my and you will find out they have no license and they are not allowed to take part in any business whatsoever and all they do is just scamming people. They are now doing it in Turkey and Malaysia and other places! Wake up and ask about them. I know the people who have lost their money in creator academy scams. This is just another scam they are running! its not about energy or coins its just a scam

U are telling terrible things
XxKryptX

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:38:22 AM

Hey Everyone.

My name is Kate.

katanakon@gmail.com

Hey Kate
Wake up Kate! Wake up!

U are telling terrible things

This is the truth, if you dont know anything about creator academy, you should be thankful that you know it now!
Do not trust creator academy, they have scammed people in UAE, Malaysia, Turkey and... if you dont know who they are, well you can ask UAE authorities about them. Ask Malaysian Authorities.
it is a fact that if you invest in anything that creator academy promotes, you will lose your money!
it has been proven time after time sincE 2015.
wz3r0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:44:02 AM

are there any news about project?
Diamond

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:00:27 AM

It has already been proven that solar panels are cost-effective even in small quantities.
wz3r0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:38:20 AM

It has already been proven that solar panels are cost-effective even in small quantities.

i also heard about this)
e2c (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:11:00 PM

are there any news about project?

So you can track them on our social networks.
https://medium.com/@e2coin
https://twitter.com/e2coin
https://fb.me/e2coin
babyson

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:53:47 PM

any goodnews about E2C
bitman.token

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:11:05 AM

may i know abaut  your max Supply ?
i read abaut max supply of E2c is (131,636,363) so i wanna know whats happend abaut 1000,000,000 of max supply in first? its change or what? and  witch one is the fainal max supply of E2C?
kateNAKO

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:59:46 PM

hi
why i cants access to Medium account of e2c?
what happen?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: