Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:04:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][E2C] - ELECTRONIC ENERGY COIN ✅ NEW TECHNOLOGY ✅  (Read 70259 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mr.Meeseeks

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:09:40 PM

Hey Everyone.

My name is Kate.

I have been studying E2C,
It's an amazing project aiming to be a gateway for energy trades specially electricity.
I believe thats enough for it to make it stands out of the crowd.

We are Lucky to be one of first group to own these tokens, as the price of it will skyrocket once energy agencies start to use this gateway.
E2C its fast, secure and by the help of POS mining system it will be even more exiting to work with, POS is an eco-friendly system which consume very little electricity in compare to POW system. (i believe all coins will be joining POS system soon)

if you guys want to keep tracking of this project its much easier to own an account (which is free) in E2C website.
but as long as company using affiliate program, an invitation link will be needed. feel free to use the link below.
If you want to own E2C tokens you can use BTC or ETH deposit after you get your account. but you gotta be quick before the low price sold out.   Wink

https://electronicenergycoin.com/register?ref=kat70770

you can access to more info as well as customer support if you have one of this account.

to activate account after registration you need to deposit BTC or ETH and receive enough credit(min: $1000).
after that you can go ahead and purchase your E2C.

why having e2c in main website its better than tidex.

1- you will be able to get lowest price of e2c
2- by activating your account you will be able to join its affiliate program where you get have 8% as sponser bounes and 5% of total sales.
and that is so amazing program. you have only 500 days or even less for this privet sale program and its marketing.
anything you guys can email me.

katanakon@gmail.com

Hey Kate
Did you know behind E2C is a team of scam artists called creator academy. They run scams like this since 2015. They are Iranians and they have started scamming people in UAE since 2015 and then fled to Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) and from there started another pyramid scheme called Unifunds and promised people that it will be listed soon and sold its shares to people based on a referral program and comission based! just like what they do in E2C! After Unifunds they designed another fake website www.worldwide.energy which is absolutely fake and creator academy claims they are now in energy industry!
Wake up Kate! Wake up!
creator academy is a team of scam artists! this so called project is not about energy or E2C it's just another scam to raise money through Pyramid schemes. Ask the Malaysian authorities about creator academy at www.sc.com.my and you will find out they have no license and they are not allowed to take part in any business whatsoever and all they do is just scamming people. They are now doing it in Turkey and Malaysia and other places! Wake up and ask about them. I know the people who have lost their money in creator academy scams. This is just another scam they are running! its not about energy or coins its just a scam

U are telling terrible things

This is the truth, if you dont know anything about creator academy, you should be thankful that you know it now!
Do not trust creator academy, they have scammed people in UAE, Malaysia, Turkey and... if you dont know who they are, well you can ask UAE authorities about them. Ask Malaysian Authorities.
it is a fact that if you invest in anything that creator academy promotes, you will lose your money!
it has been proven time after time sincE 2015.

Can you please let me send you a private message @XxKryptX    . Please enable the recieve message from newbies. I need to talk to you about the E2C. I am down to dig deep into this .Thank you
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
e2c__token

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

hey guys
Click the Link to Register Free & Purchase E2C :

https://electronicenergycoin.com/register?ref=sam34463

Today you can buy your E2C with only 0.50USD be smart

Instagram: www.instagram.com/e2c_token_
Facebook : www.facebook.com/e2ctoken
Electronic Energy Coin (E2C) is a blockchain-based trading platform for green technology. E2C is built according to the ERC-20 token standards, which is used by the popular Ethereum system. This makes E2C compliant with most cryptocurrencies standards and protocols in the market, hence more compatible with most trading platforms.

At E2C, we look to an ecological and sustainable future. Our project will build towards an energy revolution, a more equitable distribution of energy, and improved control over the use and transaction of energy.

Conventionally, the energy market is dominated by large power plants, with control being centralized in a few people. This often results in large excessive costs for the ordinary people, such as owners of private enterprises who are dependent on energy.

With a decentralized structure as our cornerstone, a fairer environment and terms can be created for the masses, allowing small energy producers to sell their own energy at a significantly increased profit, and for everyone to save money when buying it. This is our core market, normal everyday people like you and me, who are either already consumers of energy, or small-scale producers.

Through the E2C platform, tokens can be freely traded and exchanged for energy. These tokens, known as E2C tokens, transcend geographical and temporal barriers, increasing its efficiency and profitability of use. Through blockchain peer-to-peer technology, usage of our tokens are secure, anonymous, and decentralized. We make everything convenient for our partners by developing applications concurrently for both mobile and desktop. Additionally, E2C also provide people a solution to produce energy efficiently with lower cost using our patented new solar panel technology.

Ultimately, we want E2C to bring the developm
ent of lasting energy solutions.
Aliworldwideenergy

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:20:31 AM

Hi there,
Why there is no information about E2C on medium.com anymore?Huh
Aliworldwideenergy

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:39:36 AM

HI

How can i transfer e2c to tidex ? i have 1000 e2c in my wallet but i can't transfer to tidex . why ?

thank you
[/maybe you do not have enough ethereum in your wallet, where your e2cs are for transferring network fee]

You can transfer your tokens to Tidex.
is the E2C exchanger in Tidex? I want to ask, how much is the acquisition of ICO funds from the E2C project? because I don't know that information, this is very important for a project to attract the community to be more interested in trading in the E2C token
engineer1

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:22:16 PM

I read the whitepaper and it was interesting and creative. I think that the ICO has a promising future.
A question, in https://etherscan.io/token/0x08ceed1e8db59acbb687a5752f0a7db815cfda5e it was written that the E2C's total supply is 131,636,363. But in whitepaper the total token emission is 113,636,363 which has a 18,000,000 difference. why is the difference and where are the remaining tokens?
E2c.world

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:52:23 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 11:28:31 PM by E2c.world

Hello friends

These two sites you introduce are completely separate.

http://www.worldwideenergy.com

This site is completely research

https://worldwide.energy

This site is also an investment and finance company that has introduced its own currency, E2c.  😍

Of course, according to himself and the friends inside the system, they should confirm whether the company has fulfilled its promises or not? 🤑🤑

And some friends say that clean energy needs electronic money?🤔🤔

We know that the housing bank invests its capital in the housing sector 🏠

The agricultural bank invests its capital in the agricultural sector.🌄

And the two banks may even invest in other sectors at their discretion.

Clean energy does not need clean money ? ?🤔

We have nearly 6,000 electronic money, each one created for one reason and grows like a mushroom, maybe one day. For every commodity, there is also a need for a special electronic money, it is better to have a union in the world that can be managed and purposeful. Use the new technology, I do not know who wants to do this, but it's better to do it.💎🌍
XxKryptX

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:48:14 AM

I read the whitepaper and it was interesting and creative. I think that the ICO has a promising future.
A question, in https://etherscan.io/token/0x08ceed1e8db59acbb687a5752f0a7db815cfda5e it was written that the E2C's total supply is 131,636,363. But in whitepaper the total token emission is 113,636,363 which has a 18,000,000 difference. why is the difference and where are the remaining tokens?

Did you know behind E2C is a team of scam artists called creator academy. They run scams like this since 2015. They are Iranians and they have started scamming people in UAE since 2015 and then fled to Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) and from there started another pyramid scheme called Unifunds and promised people that it will be listed soon and sold its shares to people based on a referral program and comission based! just like what they do in E2C! After Unifunds they designed another fake website www.worldwide.energy which is absolutely fake and creator academy claims they are now in energy industry!
Wake up Kate! Wake up!
creator academy is a team of scam artists! this so called project is not about energy or E2C it's just another scam to raise money through Pyramid schemes. Ask the Malaysian authorities about creator academy at www.sc.com.my and you will find out they have no license and they are not allowed to take part in any business whatsoever and all they do is just scamming people. They are now doing it in Turkey and Malaysia and other places! Wake up and ask about them. I know the people who have lost their money in creator academy scams. This is just another scam they are running! its not about energy or coins its just a scam
e2c (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:18:47 AM

Part of our tokens is frozen with smart contract, it is a good practice that many projects apply.
e2c (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:19:52 AM

Wake up Kate! Wake up!

I think you should change your mind about our project. Many people believe in our success and support us. Maybe you heard some false information about our project and now you are misleading people.
e2c (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:25:20 AM

Hi there,
Why there is no information about E2C on medium.com anymore?Huh

There are some issues with our medium account, but we are doing our best to fix them as soon as possible so that you can always be up to date with recent changes.
vnestorenko

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:43:50 AM

Hey Everyone.

My name is Kate.

I have been studying E2C,
It's an amazing project aiming to be a gateway for energy trades specially electricity.
I believe thats enough for it to make it stands out of the crowd.

We are Lucky to be one of first group to own these tokens, as the price of it will skyrocket once energy agencies start to use this gateway.
E2C its fast, secure and by the help of POS mining system it will be even more exiting to work with, POS is an eco-friendly system which consume very little electricity in compare to POW system. (i believe all coins will be joining POS system soon)

if you guys want to keep tracking of this project its much easier to own an account (which is free) in E2C website.
but as long as company using affiliate program, an invitation link will be needed. feel free to use the link below.
If you want to own E2C tokens you can use BTC or ETH deposit after you get your account. but you gotta be quick before the low price sold out.   Wink

https://electronicenergycoin.com/register?ref=kat70770

you can access to more info as well as customer support if you have one of this account.

to activate account after registration you need to deposit BTC or ETH and receive enough credit(min: $1000).
after that you can go ahead and purchase your E2C.

why having e2c in main website its better than tidex.

1- you will be able to get lowest price of e2c
2- by activating your account you will be able to join its affiliate program where you get have 8% as sponser bounes and 5% of total sales.
and that is so amazing program. you have only 500 days or even less for this privet sale program and its marketing.
anything you guys can email me.

katanakon@gmail.com

Hey Kate
Wake up Kate! Wake up!

U are telling terrible things

This is the truth, if you dont know anything about creator academy, you should be thankful that you know it now!
Do not trust creator academy, they have scammed people in UAE, Malaysia, Turkey and... if you dont know who they are, well you can ask UAE authorities about them. Ask Malaysian Authorities.
it is a fact that if you invest in anything that creator academy promotes, you will lose your money!
it has been proven time after time sincE 2015.

Can you please let me send you a private message @XxKryptX    . Please enable the recieve message from newbies. I need to talk to you about the E2C. I am down to dig deep into this .Thank you

I also think that you are not eligible for this project. This is a good project you are probably confused with.
engineer1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:00:44 PM

Wake up Kate! Wake up!

I've read all your posts. I think you've been repeatedly posting all these things to make a bad image for E2C. Do you have any facts, evidence, ... or just a claim?! We all know there are many good and bad ICOs and some of them are scams. But it's better to give at least a piece of reliable evidence to prove a claim.
engineer1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:13:35 PM

Part of our tokens is frozen with smart contract, it is a good practice that many projects apply.

Thanks for your response. As I checked E2C market on Tidex.com a considerable amount of E2C (if I'm not mistaken about 1339 ETHs that approximately equal to 310,000 E2Cs) is there and it's being traded. Where is this amount of E2C from? How and why did you release it?
XxKryptX

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:01:23 PM

Wake up Kate! Wake up!

I've read all your posts. I think you've been repeatedly posting all these things to make a bad image for E2C. Do you have any facts, evidence, ... or just a claim?! We all know there are many good and bad ICOs and some of them are scams. But it's better to give at least a piece of reliable evidence to prove a claim.

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE ON E2C and the very FRAUD TEAM behind it

Awhile ago, the official website of creator academy at www.creatoracademy.com posted a warning and clarified very important facts.
First and most importantly creator academy has announced that the team behind E2C is a team of fraudsters and impostors who have been taking advantage of the name and logo of creator academy. in this warning you will read that these scam artists have no financial or technical background necessary for developing any type of digital currency. For those of you who are seeking evidence, just go to creator academy official website and read for yourself.
These scam artists pretended to be creator academy employees and therefore convinced too many people to invest in their fake projects at fake websites including:
www.adrows.com in 2015 in UAE
www.unifunds.com in 2015 in UAE and Malaysia (which was announced to be illegal by Malaysian government and you can ask them at www.sc.com.my just ask Malaysian authorities and you will find out)
www.worldwide.energy in 2017 in Turkey which is a FAKE website and based on referral program and commission based which is a total Ponzi scheme

Many of these cyber criminals are wanted and were arrested in Iran, they are all Iranians.
creator academy at its official website has denounced these fraudsters and warn people not to lose their money in their scam. creator academy has announced that these criminals introduce websites that are totally fake and via those websites and based on pyramid schemes scam people.
These are facts that were posted through a warning by creator academy at its official website at www.creatoracademy.com

engineer1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:09:23 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 08:37:39 PM by engineer1

Wake up Kate! Wake up!

Awhile ago, the official website of creator academy at www.creatoracademy.com posted a warning and clarified very important facts.
First and most importantly creator academy has announced that the team behind E2C is a team of fraudsters and impostors who have been taking advantage of the name and logo of creator academy. in this warning you will read that these scam artists have no financial or technical background necessary for developing any type of digital currency. For those of you who are seeking evidence, just go to creator academy official website and read for yourself.
These scam artists pretended to be creator academy employees and therefore convinced too many people to invest in their fake projects at fake websites including:
www.unifunds.com in 2015 in UAE and Malaysia (which was announced to be illegal by Malaysian government and you can ask them at www.sc.com.my just ask Malaysian authorities and you will find out)
www.worldwide.energy in 2017 in Turkey which is a FAKE website and based on referral program and commission based which is a total Ponzi scheme

Many of these cyber criminals are wanted and were arrested in Iran, they are all Iranians.
creator academy at its official website has denounced these fraudsters and warn people not to lose their money in their scam. creator academy has announced that these criminals introduce websites that are totally fake and via those websites and based on pyramid schemes scam people.
These are facts that were posted through a warning by creator academy at its official website at www.creatoracademy.com

First you said creatoracademy is scam itself and now you are saying that creatoracademy has announced that E2C is scam (I checked, announced nothing about E2C)! I found nothing on www.sc.com.my also! It's better to stop saying these things. Evidence to support these claims is still lacking.
adamw9000

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:30:50 AM

What should I provide in order to return the goods that I bought through your platform, provided that you do it?
adamw9000

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:35:54 AM

Wake up Kate! Wake up!

First you said creatoracademy is scam itself and now you are saying that creatoracademy has announced that E2C is scam (I checked, announced nothing about E2C)! I found nothing on www.sc.com.my also! It's better to stop saying these things. Evidence to support these claims is still lacking.
I bought tokens, and I believe that the project will be successful and my investment will be beneficial.
BlockchainCapsule

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:43:25 AM

If people do not buy your tokens for a certain period, will you increase the percentage of discounts on it?
vnestorenko

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:04:45 PM

What should I provide in order to return the goods that I bought through your platform, provided that you do it?

Do you know what it's a platform for selling electricity?
Diamond

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:15:22 PM

will it be possible in addition to the rating in your store to leave comments to the seller or the store?                  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: