Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:42:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of ETH?  (Read 995 times)
Skyizz

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:06:52 PM

Ethereum is still the most used smart contract platform, and even despite the fact that the situation is changing and there are many competitors like it. But this does not mean that ethereum has completely lost its value and investors believe in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rishblitz

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

Now is future of eth, remember ICO price was $0.3 but now ita growing because ecosystem eth os great until the future of future

Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:31:33 PM

It's been a long time since Ethereum is performing below it's standards as we all remember even when the value of bitcoin dripped ridiculously still the value of ethereum was good but now from past 3 months wherein ethereum is struggling to survive. Will it reach $1000 market before this year end ?
I think it was dump due to price manipulation with those whales and then they allow new investors to invest with ethereum. I still believe in this currency and being the second top currency this has bright future with the adoption of smart contract that many new ICOs being cater under ethereum blockchain. This will reach $1000 but not this year.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
okaraun

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:47:50 PM

ETH would not skyrocket up to $1000 tis year. No way. It can go up to $500-$600. 
What are you talking about, it's now up only 1.10%, coin360 says so, and before that it remained with a small decline. So, $1000 for 1 ETH seems to me unreachable this year
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:35:09 PM

I can ensure one thing that nobody in this forum or out there can predict about future of ETH cause even Vitalik also doesn't know about future of ETH. LOL. We only can wait and see where ETH gonna go and if it'll keep being the best altcoin in the future anymore Smiley. Time will give you guys the answer.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Vovan99

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:43:54 PM

Ethereum is still the most used smart contract platform, and even despite the fact that the situation is changing and there are many competitors like it. But this does not mean that ethereum has completely lost its value and investors believe in it.
In any case, the situation with ETH and with the market as a whole will soon change for the better. I think it will cost about 3000 dollars
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:07:21 PM

It's been a long time since Ethereum is performing below it's standards as we all remember even when the value of bitcoin dripped ridiculously still the value of ethereum was good but now from past 3 months wherein ethereum is struggling to survive. Will it reach $1000 market before this year end ?

Ethereum bloomed a lot in just a small span of time. I remember Ethereum was just almost less than $100 when I first learned about cryptocurrency and trading. I was able to watch ethereum's price as it grows. It is still into development which can lead to a greater market demand in the future. So, it is one of the best investment one can make.
drakewear322

Activity: 182

platio.io

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:59:15 PM

I see that ethereum stopped moving so fast as it do earlier but I think this is more normal for our days! It grow with little steps and thisis much better!

Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:28:52 PM

ETH has stable community/investors and a good utility. The price might have tumbled badly in last few months but that is the story of every other coin. The bear market is working on every coin. ETH is a good coin for long term hodl. I can assure you that the ETH isn't going to die overnight which means a pretty less risk factor than many other altcoins we have. ETH has potential to grow and breach $2k level by next year.
ETH price movement seems to be to slow to take,  though it can be a help for smaller fee but we all know most crypto users stored ETH and we don't want to sell it at this price.
Thug Life

Activity: 359

Freedom

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:40:30 PM

I am sure the future of ETH will continue to grow, although what we see for the ETH price is now in a state of concern,but remember the price of ETH fell due to the effect of the unstable crypto market when the market stabilizes, I'm sure ETH is priced at $ 700 - $ 1000
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:53:23 PM

I think in the future there will be a lot of services connected with ethereum payments! Shops and stores will use it for their sells!

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:06:16 PM

Ethereum will be the next king! Bitcoin is the best but soon ethereum will replace it and I hope we all who made investments in it will be very rich)
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:50:06 PM

Ethereum will be the next king! Bitcoin is the best but soon ethereum will replace it and I hope we all who made investments in it will be very rich)
In fact, today there is a very good chance to invest in ethereum, because Indeed it is one of the most promising coins. But really luck will smile to those users who invested their money in ethereum back in 2016.
DaughterOFbitcoin

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:11:45 AM

Just wait and see whether it would or not. Ethereum still remains the most used smart contract platform and even though things are changing with lots of competition popping up, that does not mean ethereum have lost its value entirely or the investors have backed up on it totally.

It is just market, things like this happen and that is what we say when we talk about volatility and by now everyone should have understood that the fact that Ethereum got this way far down,  does not mean it still cannot recover in the long run. No one knows the future, so however it is, present value does not determine the future market.
In my opinion Ethereum is the second biggest coin in the market. The market cap is also very high and is increasing day by day. Most of the bitcoin investors are converting their money to Ethereum because they realize that Ethereum is better than bitcoin. Price is also very low and if they hold huge quantity, they can make big money in the future.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:25:15 AM

Ethereum remains a crypto coin that has a trusted community, I believe eth will be able to reach its peak value after strengthening. There are still many ico who believe that this eth platform is simpler because the eth developer team will maintain this position.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:30:03 AM

Ethereum is a virtual currency that is beyond the control of any state, everything that happens with this currency is regulated only by supply and demand, and so everything will certainly continue.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:50:49 AM

There is a prediction for Bitcoin that it might reach above $20,000 by the end of the year so if that happens, Ethereum will surely follow and might surpass $1200 to $1500 by the end of the year. If you check coinmarketcap history, when Bitcoin reached $19,535, Ethereum follows with an all time high of $1,377. If history repeat itself, my speculation with Ethereum is possible. Besides, based on crypto experts, 4th quarter of the year is always a bull run for cryptocurrency. Today is the best chance to collect Ethereum as many as we can.
Dassak

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:54:07 AM

hello, what happens with ether in the future? get high or down?
jeffo91

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:42:19 PM

hello, what happens with ether in the future? get high or down?

I think you should get high.
Use https://coinmarketcap.com/de/currencies/cannabiscoin/
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:27:54 PM

the answer is between him and no, considering the current eth price is down, it seems very difficult at the end of this year, the price can reach its highest point, we hope that the end of the year price can change because no one knows that at the end of this year prices can go up or even add decreased, just be patient and wait for the time Arrived that was what I could do.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: