Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:33:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of ETH?  (Read 995 times)
vandeam

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:14:40 PM

Ethereum  will grow in the future because it is the coolest platform for ICO. Also almost all new tokens based on Ethereum erc-20.

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:41:38 PM

Of course, everyone understands that Ethereum has a huge potential and, accordingly, a huge future. Another question is when will it come? Some write that by the end of 2018, others - that this future will only be closer to 2020
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:11:52 PM

Yes ETH is experiencing not the best of times, but the whole market is also not in the best shape. I hope that when there is a confident bull trend, ETH will show good growth.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:59:59 PM

Yes ETH is experiencing not the best of times, but the whole market is also not in the best shape. I hope that when there is a confident bull trend, ETH will show good growth.

We all know that ethereum will show an awesome improvement in the past few years like rapidly growing in the past year but now we can say that the market are not better and the most affected is ethereum. I believe it will recover soon.
notlasttrain

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:29:10 PM

as for me ethereum should be more open for people who don't have special knowledges - I mean the developing team should make some little movie about it and bring new investors like this
austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:38:01 PM

Vitalik Buterin doing a great job by running all over the wrold and bringing mew money from large investors. So I believe that ethereum will grow and my investments will work like I expected)
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:00:29 PM

It's been a long time since Ethereum is performing below it's standards as we all remember even when the value of bitcoin dripped ridiculously still the value of ethereum was good but now from past 3 months wherein ethereum is struggling to survive. Will it reach $1000 market before this year end ?

Surely the coin has a lot of potential but considering the coin's current statistics, Ethereum has the potential to reach the $700 mark by the end of 2018. The coin has a very bright future and has seen great acceptance in the financial market since adoption by big companies like Microsoft, Intel. The coin since its origin in 2015 has a seen a forty seven times increase in its market capital. Last year itself, the coin showed 3500% profit returns. It is a good coin and you can consider investing in it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:05:43 PM

The future of Ethereum will be very bright and it is the very trustworthy coin in the coinmarketcap. Many ico's now support eth due to its smart contract program. The value is very low now just invest now and hold it. Ethereum is good for long term investment in future surely the price will increase at that time the profit will be more.
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:17:38 PM

It's been a long time since Ethereum is performing below it's standards as we all remember even when the value of bitcoin dripped ridiculously still the value of ethereum was good but now from past 3 months wherein ethereum is struggling to survive. Will it reach $1000 market before this year end ?

No, it won't reach $1K before the end of the year.

Currently they slide to number 3 spot overtaken by EOS again. So it means that investors are shifting their funds now to EOS. And with the continue dumping of projects, I have doubts that ETH will go to another all-time-high. Might be years again to see it regain its dominance as the top coins since a lot of altcoins are already moving up and giving ETH a battle for the top spot.

Eos just launched their mainnet and it is extremely bugged.

Ethereum is not that perfect coin everyone was talking about. But eos doesn't have even a working product yet, they are no competitors to ethereum for now

Ethereum is a solid blockchain with thousands maybe even million of tokens and transactions and miners.. huge developing team.

Eos doesn't have any of that yet. It has to prove itself
And then can you consider EOS mainnet as the product from the block.one? Remember a lot of people in the EOS team has been leaving the team and try to create such a new competitor to the EOS.
EOS gonna be the next MGO. this was actually true if we are seeing from that fact.

ethereum price dropped follow bitcoin price, for now ethereum price difficult to reach high price
maybe if bitcoin price increase high price in last years, ethereum will be follow it
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:47:03 PM

Actually, it's true that ETH is struggling from last 7-8 months. It's not increasing at all now. That's why I am not too sure that the ETH price will reach $1000 at the end of the year. But I am very hopeful it can be reached at $1000 at the end of this year I think. Although it's a matter of time. So let's hope for the best.
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

as for me ethereum should be more open for people who don't have special knowledges - I mean the developing team should make some little movie about it and bring new investors like this
It's already as easy as possible to understand, I think now it depends on people interest who want to know it more. There so much explain video you can find on youtube, so it's not necessary to do it, in order to bring new investor.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:55:49 PM

Too much expectation for ETH this year, i don't know where do you get that courage to say that even though it is just an speculation. Many traders might think the same way as you do but reaching $1000 is just to much for a prediction but though it will eventually get to that point too but will not going to happen this year though.
Thug Life

Activity: 359

Freedom

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:02:30 PM

Too much expectation for ETH this year, i don't know where do you get that courage to say that even though it is just an speculation. Many traders might think the same way as you do but reaching $1000 is just to much for a prediction but though it will eventually get to that point too but will not going to happen this year though.
I don't think you ever claimed crypto coin prices , what else do you claim is one of the future coins is ETH , remember crypto friends full of surprises so what is impossible for ETH to reach $ 1000 by the end of the year
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:04:17 PM

Actually, it's true that ETH is struggling from last 7-8 months. It's not increasing at all now. That's why I am not too sure that the ETH price will reach $1000 at the end of the year. But I am very hopeful it can be reached at $1000 at the end of this year I think. Although it's a matter of time. So let's hope for the best.

It will take like x3 or more of the current price. And we don't know where ETH will get that investors money to get to 4 digits at the end of the year so I doubt that it can go near that numbers.

Yes, its just a matter of time but not this year though. There's too much dumping going on and everyone is not looking for long term profits because of uncertainty.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:48:37 PM

IMO, the exchange rate of ETH and BTC pump at the end of 2018 is absolutely happening, previously the market has seen the ETH exchange increased to nearly $ 1,500 in just one month from the rate of 400 dollars. Therefore, the strong ETH pump exchange rate at the end of the year is quite good. So invest then hold ETH and wait.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:59:00 AM

It will take like x3 or more of the current price. And we don't know where ETH will get that investors money to get to 4 digits at the end of the year so I doubt that it can go near that numbers.

Yes, its just a matter of time but not this year though. There's too much dumping going on and everyone is not looking for long term profits because of uncertainty.
Everyone expects the price of ETH by the end of this year, but the end of the year is near, now it is October but the ETH price is continuing to decline to the lowest level so far in 2018, now At $ 190 only. That's an extremely low price.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:26:34 AM

Everyone expects the price of ETH by the end of this year, but the end of the year is near, now it is October but the ETH price is continuing to decline to the lowest level so far in 2018, now At $ 190 only. That's an extremely low price.
Dont lose hope mate, ETH have 3 months before this year was end and i think and continue to think positive that ETH value will increasing like what happen last year most of the coin was boost their value on the 4th quarter of the month.

VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:18:43 AM

until the present time. The value of ETH is easily broken. objectively. The way ETH pumps in 2017 differ from hope and belief this year. The possibilities show, community people are positive with XRP, and they respond to it for a space at the end of the year. As the world financial market goes into liquidity at the end of the year. + with superior TPS. XRP will soon occupy the position of ETH. But ETH will come back when it meets eligibility. Of course, I also would not take my eyes off the ETH when the pump diverted
takana212

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:25:06 AM

no one knows for sure about the ETH price movement for the end of this year guys because everything is determined by crypto market demand, but seeing from the experience of the previous year the crypto market will experience an increase at the end of the year, and my predictions this year will also experience the same thing.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:40:38 AM

Ethereum is now in a very difficult situation, but this is not the bottom, I think the price will drop to 100 USD. The reason for that is ICO scammers. And the price of $ 1,000, we will not see in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: