Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:06:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of ETH?  (Read 995 times)
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:59:25 AM

It's been a long time since Ethereum is performing below it's standards as we all remember even when the value of bitcoin dripped ridiculously still the value of ethereum was good but now from past 3 months wherein ethereum is struggling to survive. Will it reach $1000 market before this year end ?

Etherium is a leader among ICO-platforms. Its value should definitely grow along with the entire market. ETH is a strong player, his game is not over yet.

Ethereum is indeed the best altcoin from the other altcoins because this coin has good growth and can be profitable quickly, so now Ethereum is the king of ICO because of its good growth and can make transactions quickly and Etherem will return to stable and survive

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notlasttrain

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:09:35 PM

Don't have any doubts about ethereum future because thei si the currency number two on the market and people like to invest in it
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:58:09 PM

Ethereum will always be a priority coin in the future as it has a good past and this coin has already gained the necessary popularity
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:18:16 PM

Ethereum has wonderful future so buy now at low price and hold it. Ethereum is the second top crypto after bitcoin that's why many ico's are wanted Ethereum for their company.
xlmlover

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:04:24 PM

crypto market can`t will be predict, so is the price of ETH. it could be that these weeks are up or maybe even down from today's prices. but with the advantages that ethereum has, even though the price drops I don't think it will be less than 100 $.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:34:04 PM

It's been a long time since Ethereum is performing below it's standards as we all remember even when the value of bitcoin dripped ridiculously still the value of ethereum was good but now from past 3 months wherein ethereum is struggling to survive. Will it reach $1000 market before this year end ?
I highly doubt that it will reach $1000 this year due to its movement, i'm sure it will only occur next year but not so sure if it will hit to $1000 then. Too much stressed in the line to expect ETH to reach $1000, but let's not be discourage if this is going to happen there is always a room for improvement, they say. Cheesy
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:30:13 PM

crypto market can`t will be predict, so is the price of ETH. it could be that these weeks are up or maybe even down from today's prices. but with the advantages that ethereum has, even though the price drops I don't think it will be less than 100 $.
We put ourself into realization that ETH will fall at the moment but it doesn't mean it is dying. Ethereum price will rise soon as Bitcoin recover from dip as altcoins including Ethereum are still depending on BTC market price.
panapi3200

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:06:10 AM
Merited by marcuslong (1)

We put ourself into realization that ETH will fall at the moment but it doesn't mean it is dying. Ethereum price will rise soon as Bitcoin recover from dip as altcoins including Ethereum are still depending on BTC market price.

I agree ethereum always followed the foot steps of bitcoin, and as it gains better demands in the market by the time of recovery I am certain that price will increase quickly. With bitcoin's unpredicatable market I think we should extend patience, and yet it's not the end of everything about crypto. There's a future which will surprise everybody in an unexpected time, we just have to wait for it.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:20:32 AM

I see a glowing future of ethereum based on how its blockchain is utilized by most of the new tokens from new projects today. A utilization in its blockchain means there is a trust to use it from companies no matter how big or small it is.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:33:50 AM

I agree ethereum always followed the foot steps of bitcoin, and as it gains better demands in the market by the time of recovery I am certain that price will increase quickly. With bitcoin's unpredicatable market I think we should extend patience, and yet it's not the end of everything about crypto. There's a future which will surprise everybody in an unexpected time, we just have to wait for it.

i dont think that eth is following the trend of bitcoin , sometimes there is only a co incedent happening between them .  eth is known to be the platform of the most major ico's today , thats why eth has a potential to increase its value because it is back by big companies while btc on the other hand is only back by small time investors although btc did only came first in the history of cryptocurrencies , thats why it got more demand resulting for its value to increase this high .
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:54:30 AM

Seems is still impossible for ETH to reach $1000 at the end of the year, ETH is still growing and got much support from the community. If ETH wants to reach $1000, we should wait until the ETH 2.0 launch. I'm sure it can boost the price of ETH and can attract more investor...
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:30:16 AM

Ethereum has wonderful future so buy now at low price and hold it. Ethereum is the second top crypto after bitcoin that's why many ico's are wanted Ethereum for their company.
for now ethereum development is indeed widely used in ico but it is possible for ethereum there will be no one who knows whether it will indeed get many interested ones or not
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:03:22 AM

Ethereum is now in a very difficult situation, but this is not the bottom, I think the price will drop to 100 USD. The reason for that is ICO scammers. And the price of $ 1,000, we will not see in the near future.

never gonna happen. just take a look at the strong support levels at $200. imo eth is reached the minimum value atm.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:06:20 AM

Ethereum might be on a tight spot right now, well it goes the same for the other coins. We also don’t know when the dip will end, but I think that it will happen before the year ends. With eth being used as platforms of the ICOs, I totally believe that ethereum will become great in the future.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:51:56 AM

I thjnk ethereum is in it's lowest point right now but I believe that it just serves as a challenge for ethereum. It will surely go back to it's normal value when the market recovers again. It will rise again and will give us a better profit. I would choose to buy and hold more ethereum.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:20:40 PM

Initially, the exchange in America collapsed, the great depression began, and then began first local, then global conflicts. Here the scenario will be the same and all probably will again.
Signmd

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:53:50 PM

I think this is unlikely. 1000 dollars is a very optimistic forecast for ETH by the end of this year. In the long run, this is possible. ETH is still a strong and promising technology and the price will definitely increase, but patience is needed.

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:50:23 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 02:36:42 AM by maarx

Another potential coin to be looked at closely. Small contracts will certainly enhance ether value and this is what is aimed and worked behind by the team. There was a correction in between technically and since then the Etherium value has dipped and still struggling to get back on track. Every investor is closely watching it if the small contract would support  its value grow well and this is what is Etherium goal as well as of now. Innovation of Small contracts is to have ether value growth besides other background work on ETH growth. Need to have ether grow soon.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:27:50 PM

I think that ethereum wil be if not bitcoin but on the second place after it because a lot of people in the world trust to it their money already

Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:33:02 PM

Thing has not really worked out this year the ways it was last year when we started here.  I think the future of ethereum is bright and we should keep holding our coins in other not to have regret in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: