Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:00:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In 10 years 20$ will turn 100k  (Read 3819 times)
Halinsely

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:24:29 PM

In 10 years the price will be 100 times more expensive. The last bitcoin will be got and the price will depart to space.

Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:54:14 PM

10 years time in crypto currencies . 20$ will become at least 100k?
Rn I'm holding tron, and eos 20$ and ontology 10$ airdrop. I don't plan on moving it around cus its nothing to me. I'll wait it out 10 years.
Hello! A good plan) Perhaps this can happen, to be honest, I would not be surprised. Well, I can only wish you good luck)) Hope dies last))
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:43:05 AM

Rn I'm holding tron, and eos 20$ and ontology 10$ airdrop. I don't plan on moving it around cus its nothing to me. I'll wait it out 10 years.
Hello! A good plan) Perhaps this can happen, to be honest, I would not be surprised. Well, I can only wish you good luck)) Hope dies last))
this of course can happen if $20 to buy 100,000 coins and wait for them to become $1 per coin. but the chance that many of the coins will buy is the one that will grow very tiny.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:48:24 AM

No it won't turn even in 1k. you probably just will forget about it, or will lose private key. However If we talk seruously about your holdings it's just ridicolous dude, just hold won't give you any profit, these times in the past, now you snould do something if you want profit.
tetrisx

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:10:22 PM

In ten years, there will be many new coins and digitized assets from the financial world, stocks of companies and brands, so you can also lose your money, so watch the world of cryptocurrencies and make decisions thinking more realistically.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

and how do you like this scenario your 20k in 9 years turn into 100k, and a year later your 100k turn into 15k

andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:13:49 PM

If you look back and see how many people who bought BTC for the cheapest price could earn today? I think that the answer will be, it is possible, but then of course a lot will depend on the world situation.
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:35:06 PM

It is such a dream that warms my soul when the fall of altcoins occurs, when both my friends and I have lost money over the past year. Dream and hope in the development of crypto lives in my heart.
atariguy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:53:31 PM

Your hopes can be justified, the main thing is to choose the right coins that will remain alive after such a period of time
iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:01:36 PM

If we consider the growth of Bitcoin from the moment of its appearance to the present, then it will probably cost more than 100 thousand dollars in 10 years. Perhaps this is a reasonable solution to postpone a certain amount of bitcoins for a long-term, only for this you need a reliable wallet and the availability of funds.
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:10:00 PM

Not. Such growth we definitely will not see: many residents of large countries have learned about cryptocurrency, today it is no longer entertainment for geeks. IMHO, a couple of years and Bitcoin will be stably at around 50 thousand dollars.

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:17:28 PM

Hopefully, your plan runs smoothly, HOLD is the wisest choice that can be done at this time, don't force yourself to trade daily or monthly, because your destiny is not necessarily good. at the moment I HOLD some Ethereum, Zcoin, and Storiqa with the expectation of very large profits in the next 10 years.

Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:19:10 PM

I would really like to believe this, but it seems to me that we will never see such growth for sure and we will not grow in price

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:23:08 PM

Hopefully, your plan runs smoothly, HOLD is the wisest choice that can be done at this time, don't force yourself to trade daily or monthly, because your destiny is not necessarily good. at the moment I HOLD some Ethereum, Zcoin, and Storiqa with the expectation of very large profits in the next 10 years.

Many of us hopes for better days to come, just stay cool and have patience all over the days that you've been part of this awesome community of cryptocurrency. Those plans will prosper as long as you have dedicated efforts and goals. The 10 years or whatsoever I will always remain satisfied for what maybe the outcome.
Halinsely

Activity: 78

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:35:27 PM

In ten years and will be. The cryptocurrency will rise in price by 10 times. It is possible to invest right now if you are not afraid.

VIP BTC

Activity: 375

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:28:31 PM

Good luck in holding coins for a very long time.
If you want to hold a coin for a very long period of time, it would be good for you to choose a good coin right now, and buy it in large quantities, and when you hold it for a long time then you are not in vain.

Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:57:09 PM

Well done, I advise you to gradually increase your portfolio. By trading on the trading platform. But look carefully at the trading volume.
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:33:47 AM

it will never happen, as too many people have 20$ at the moment, I think that this is impossibly and in history there was no such situation.
maybe one day, 50$ will turn in 1000$ for some coin and it will be a great success

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:50:40 AM

We still cant assume it on that way, we still depend on the coin or tokens development stage. For example, if the team decides to abandon the tokens, surely the token will be delisted and your investment will surely goes to zero. And if the token sucks about updates, surely the value of the token will go down after many years instead of going up.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:05:41 AM

Of course, everything can be. Perhaps these coins or at least one of them will rise in price just like bitcoin. Although, the chances are not so much. I think that the more the crypto currency develops, the less probability it will be to increase its price by millions of times. In my opinion, the period of the "wild" crypto currency is already passing.

Some cryptocurrencies are dropped down to oblivion, there is no assurance of those coins to pump that big after 10 years, but there is still a probability that it can happen in the future. It this case, do not lose hope, just believe in it, you just invest for about 10 dollars and you doesn't lose a big amount if it not succeed.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: