Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:08:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In 10 years 20$ will turn 100k  (Read 3819 times)
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:55:20 PM

A 20 years investment, it's interesting. Make sure to save your wallet safe and don't forget this story through 20 years.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:02:25 PM

10 years time in crypto currencies . 20$ will become at least 100k?
Rn I'm holding tron, and eos 20$ and ontology 10$ airdrop. I don't plan on moving it around cus its nothing to me. I'll wait it out 10 years.

Well, that's a good point of view. However, we never know what will happen to crypto or how is it going to be after 10 years. Crypto currency had gone so far since it started. No one even expected it to grow this big. If mass adaptation takes place, anything is possible. But, keep in mind that as crypto goes more and more main stream, a lot of things change, time will come that government will do something about crypto which can affect the price and how crypto will be in the future.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:07:42 PM

Personally I don't think that can occur, Although some good project will attain a good amount but, $20 becoming $100k, I think that will not be possible.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:09:53 PM

Rn I'm holding tron, and eos 20$ and ontology 10$ airdrop. I don't plan on moving it around cus its nothing to me. I'll wait it out 10 years.

Well, that's a good point of view. However, we never know what will happen to crypto or how is it going to be after 10 years. Crypto currency had gone so far since it started. No one even expected it to grow this big. If mass adaptation takes place, anything is possible. But, keep in mind that as crypto goes more and more main stream, a lot of things change, time will come that government will do something about crypto which can affect the price and how crypto will be in the future.

It will always have the potential to meet that profitable amount, and for me $100k is a much expensive price of crypto. With an investment capital like $20k, earning higher or doubled profit is very sustainable. But don't expect a lot after all, because you might not wonder you're lossing suddenly when you're holdings value will go dipped.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:28:57 PM

Everything is possibile and if you look at price development of BITCOIN, ETHEREUM and most of top 20 crypto coins you will see that profit can be huge. I don't think that 20$ can become 100k but 2000 could be a very optimistic good target!
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:31:36 PM

A beautiful dream when you sleep and wake up everything will happen opposite your dream. Do not try to think stupidly because the market is constantly changing, you may be in the first place but may fall to the bottom because Altcoin has more investors.
Timaif

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:38:43 PM

In 20 years 1 bitcoin will cost 1 million dollars. It is its actual cost on the future. Buy now or you will be sorry then. I recommend.
fabuloveu

Activity: 462

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:45:27 PM

10 years is a long distance in cryptocurrency, i can assure you that if we see massive adoption of the technology within 3 years, your target will be realized. But i will advice you to try and add more so that you can make more in futures time.

furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:47:10 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will increase by 100 times after 10 years.I always buy bitcoin for the money I don't need.I'll keep buying my money quite bitcoin.I recommend this method to everyone.A system that will never regret.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:49:09 PM

There is nothing that makes me believe that this will really happen, if indeed you have 20 USD to save for 10 years it doesn't matter, because if you lose 20 USD it won't feel great if you have a potential profit of 100k USD, after all everyone also didn't know what would happen in the next 10 years

CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:28:46 PM

If we talk about investing in Bitcoin, then I think that it will be difficult to achieve such an outcome by trading with it. In this regard,altcoins have the best potential but it is difficult to choose an altcoin that will survive.
Viklopot

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:33:59 PM

everything depends on the project and its further development in the future. and maybe you will be right to invest in these coins and get a big profit in 10 years.
rosebrand

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:53:12 PM

it is possible that this could happen for the next 10 years, provided that the coins you hold will continue to last for the next 10 years. because we all don't know what will happen in the future in the world of crypto or the coins that we hope for the price can go up much higher, which is sure as long as crypto continues to grow and interested in the coins that you hold have an increasing volume of interest significant, it certainly will happen.

SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:54:47 PM

Well if you do the math It's impossible to make that happen. If you bought EOS today with 20 dollars you have about 3.54 EOS. For you to get at least 100k EOS value should at least be 28,248$ each which is nearly impossible for it to reach it.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:53:31 AM

I love the optimism but I doubt your investment will yield anything like that result. You should keep a close eye on what is happening day to day with crypto it may end up that your $20 is worth $200 at its peak and then crashes to Zero. There is usually an optimal time to sell your coins don't lock them away and forget about them and miss an opportunity.

I agree. You can't just lock them and forget about it. Could be worth 0 in the future.
Keep abreast with what is happening in the crypto space always.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:11:28 AM

I think a long-term investment is good because we don't know what will happen in the future. You are sure that the price of coins will increase in the future. But you also have to know that not all coins can increase in the future. So I suggest you better hold coins that have good potential.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

Maybe you will earn so much, or maybe not earn. It all depends on whether these projects can become very popular in the future. TRON and EOS have a large capitalization.
10 years ago, the capitalization of the crypto market was several hundred thousand dollars, so it was easy to walk 1000 times, now the capitalization of more than 100 billion to increase 5000 times in 10 years, you need to go to tens of trillions. this means to penetrate all spheres of life, but then it was coins not enough, now you have to guess of several thousand.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Monro3000

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 10:45:13 AM

This will never happen. This is only possible with innovations, for example with Bitcoin. In the case of ethereum, I doubt that its price will exceed $ 500. The remaining coins will add even less.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:47:56 AM

we all hope so because we have seen examples of how people invested $ 100 in Bitcoin and set time to have very good money. I hope that good luck snvoa will repeat

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
quochung

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:19:01 AM

What you think can not happen is when you put too high a price on it. These coins will increase over time. But can not increase from $ 20 to $ 100,000 within 10 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: