Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:33:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In 10 years 20$ will turn 100k  (Read 3819 times)
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

Besides 10 years is way too long to see bitcoin hit that target. We see great predictions of it hitting more than that a couple of years to come.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:07:41 PM

10 years time in crypto currencies . 20$ will become at least 100k?
Rn I'm holding tron, and eos 20$ and ontology 10$ airdrop. I don't plan on moving it around cus its nothing to me. I'll wait it out 10 years.
I having read that was said by Warren Buffet 'successful investing takes time, discipline and patience. No matter how great the talent or effort, some thing you just take time. You can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant’ that was what I always thought for my live continuity in the future. In order to get success need an effort, knowledge dan experience to get it. And need to remember, investing is not a shortcut to be rich, need a time not likes most of the newbies in this forum that always need the price of cryptocurrency recover in a short time.

Anyway, I hold with a way that has been you choose i.e choose an investment for long term. All the time image cryptocurrency was judged as a place to reach wealth with fast, so as they put money without thinking a risk that will be faced. However, investing for long term is the best way for a new investor, the risk that will be faced is a little and they can learn some various instruments about cryptocurrency.

Tron and EOS are very potential cryptocurrency, we can see the two cryptocurrencies in the top 20 coins in the market. The possibility of being looked at by every new investor is very wide open, I guess it's the best choice.
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:09:54 PM

It seems to me that these are too optimistic forecasts for the cryptocurrency market and the world economy as a whole. we are unlikely to see such numbers

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
fukkkxdfs

Activity: 157

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:09:07 PM

In this period of time it is possible to do much more money, frankly speaking. I believe that crypto is able to give all necessary chances for this deal.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Answer United

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:13:59 PM

100k is not so large amount of money for crypto. to my mind it could be larger if you will work harder and will not be afraid of having a risk in some cases.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:15:10 PM

wow trust that is very extraordinary, yes maybe it could happen because the crypto market is unpredictable now. even lots of tokens or coins that have increased up to 10000% in a few years, maybe the tokens that you hold will be lucky
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:20:23 PM

I think we have about the same probability that the assets can both rise and fall in price in 10 years. What makes you think that the corporate currency cannot fall to the lowest levels, for example, Bitcoin is up to $ 1000, and ether is up to $ 30 because before they were worth so much and everyone thought it was an incredible increase.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:32:02 PM

I think it's highly unlikely. After 10 years, this amount of your coins can cost a maximum of 20 times more, but you will not get millions or hundreds of thousands of dollars.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:38:20 PM

I think it's highly unlikely. After 10 years, this amount of your coins can cost a maximum of 20 times more, but you will not get millions or hundreds of thousands of dollars.
No one can predict the price, I believe that the price is really unpredictable due to its amazing volume of investors, there would be a great possibility that the futyre of crypto is great, it will maybe really have a bright future, but I think pointing out the amount or maybe the exact number of increase or expected amount is really hard to do.

Alfiehob

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:33:23 AM

good, let's just say it's a lost money, and if it's true cryptocurrency triumphs in the next 10 years, then chances are you will have 250k USD for free
we do not know about cryptocurrency in the future, but I think I can do a little investment as long as we do not regret if the amount of money we invest is forfeited
Investing whatever you can afford to lose is the only way to not be disappointed with cryptocurrencies, many of the people that are complaining about what happened in December of the previous year are those that invested money that was very important to them and they were not ready to lose it, and that is why they are desperate for the price of cryptocurrencies to go up again.
In my opinion bitcoin will be there after 10 years and then I hope people would not calculate the price with dollar because earning profit is not the aim of bitcoin. Gradually we will realize this thing and will start using our holding. When we start using our coins more and more people will come to join us and when the worldwide circulation starts the price will automatically go up.
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:35:12 AM

Yes, cryptocurrency has a very good future. I see that it will grow and develop. I think if you now go to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then after a few years you just don’t have to work.
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:40:28 AM

I do not want to sit and wait 10 years until these coins become more expensive. And not the fact that it still happens. It is better to play the crypto market and increase the number of coins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:57:31 PM

Maybe some altcoins will happen for it to turn 20$ to 100$ in 10years to happen. Ofcourse altcoins and bitcoin will have a big potential to for the future of each coin.

Quas09

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:26:49 PM

Rn I'm holding tron, and eos 20$ and ontology 10$ airdrop. I don't plan on moving it around cus its nothing to me. I'll wait it out 10 years.

Hmmm... I don't think so... Maybe there is a chance that it will go up to $100k but it is so impossible for me. We can see the struggle of marketplace and you said that in 10 year your coin will up to $100k... Meaning that the price of your token will not dump too much but will pump for in 10 years. That is so impossible in crypto.
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

Hope so, because i am ready to wait for so long because money will be needed in any case and in any time:)

udam

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:33:42 PM

This can be happen also. But You have to find best coin that have ability like bit coin. I think up to now anyone can't predict about this kind of project 100%. I think it is up to you. for this you should have lucky also.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:36:39 PM

I am sure that this will happen, because now the situation is unequivocally similar to the fact that in the next few years BTC will be very relevant and will very quickly increase its value. Patience and everything will come.
LubovOF

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:41:30 PM

I think that everything can be in cryptocurrency, so this world is unpredictable that it is difficult to say something with confidence. It would be nice to get such a sum in 10 years.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

If you manage to wait that long great, that was my plan also too. But I could say that I'm currently way over my head in crypto haha. Of course I do believe that blockchain is technology of future and that it will change the way world functions right now, and along with that leading crypto projects will of course raise in price multiple times. I'm also holding but I'm trying to accumulate as much as possible right now.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Moeda

Activity: 1526
Merit: 270

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:52:57 PM

Holder that is quite long and impressive. But I think if you want to get a faster profit, you need to play your money by trading crypto. We must be able to see opportunities, don't just focus on one coin. But this depends on you in running the crypto business.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: