Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:47:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you afraid when the market is slowly going down? (Crypto Crash)  (Read 798 times)
doanlang

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:50:53 AM

This since few months the crypto currency market has been experiencing major outbreak. And starting the downfall of btc and expected the alts coins too. As a trader i feel tension and afraid when the market is slowly going down because of the rubbish market… How about you guys did you feel afraid when the market is going down?
You're trader and me just hodler (But sometime I become a Trader). I stay calm to face this situation, as long as I can find a lot of good news in cryptocurrency world's, come on mate, we are in the begining phase to reach the bright future of blockchain technology.

And as trader, maybe you can see that, the volume of bitcoin or cryptocurrency continues to increase at any time, so keep calm Wink
In my idea, whether it is a trader or a holder, no one wants to see the crypto market go down although there are many positive and negative sides that affect it constantly. But the more you fear, the more you lose.
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:18:51 AM

This since few months the crypto currency market has been experiencing major outbreak. And starting the downfall of btc and expected the alts coins too. As a trader i feel tension and afraid when the market is slowly going down because of the rubbish market… How about you guys did you feel afraid when the market is going down?
You're trader and me just hodler (But sometime I become a Trader). I stay calm to face this situation, as long as I can find a lot of good news in cryptocurrency world's, come on mate, we are in the begining phase to reach the bright future of blockchain technology.

And as trader, maybe you can see that, the volume of bitcoin or cryptocurrency continues to increase at any time, so keep calm Wink
In my idea, whether it is a trader or a holder, no one wants to see the crypto market go down although there are many positive and negative sides that affect it constantly. But the more you fear, the more you lose.

No one wants the market crashes because it affects our earnings,but we cannot do anything so we must accept it instead of panicking we need make another plan to get profit even the market is crisis.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:13:07 PM

No, of course falling market - not good news, but the market will be recovered soon. We don`t need to afraid - it won`t help us
DariaBriklaiz

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:11:21 PM

Everybody afraid, when see red market every week during 9 monthes. I prefer hold till the end or better time, than sell now.
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1274
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 08:27:39 PM

every humankınd afradı when they lose, and thıs crypto kıng ıs very stress full too Cheesy you should buy and close the screen or you need a good doctor Cheesy or you need bots for tradıngs, otherwıse you can lose your healt and money, dont afraıd just buy and hodl Cheesy
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:42:02 PM

In my opinion for the trader a favorable situation when the market falls and rises, the fluctuations of the coin trader earns. I think you need to improve your trading skills and stop being afraid.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:44:57 PM

In my opinion for the trader a favorable situation when the market falls and rises, the fluctuations of the coin trader earns. I think you need to improve your trading skills and stop being afraid.

If the coin is slowly going down then it is not a favorable for someone even he or she is a trader because trading will be successful if the price is moving in different direction everyday if the price is slowly going down a trader cant do a successful trading.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:06:37 PM

yes, if I still have to be afraid, not the one who can at any time experience a decline and increase so we don't have to panic and are afraid to take it easy just to keep on hunting for new ico-ico and pray someday the price of crypto can rise again where crypto can penetrate the highest price back and we do not continue to give up must remain passionate for a bright future

ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:19:55 PM

Yes, when you are better at investing, the fluctuations of the market will not affect much of your investment. So investing in your skills is essential to being able to succeed in any market.
Have a backup plan for bad situations that may occur during this time.

antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 02:30:39 AM

of course I am the same as you, feeling worried because prices are weakening and have not risen even though this has been entered into the 4th quarter
If you depend your life income on crypto then most of the time this would worry you but same as others said on here on why we should be afraid? Its just a normal or typical thing to see a market that goes down or do made correction because we cant really call it a market if we do only see price increase. Inspite on worrying or stressing ourselves out on price decline it would be much better to see this as an opportunity to enter
into cheaper prices.
For large capital owners or beginners who are just entering the market, it may be right, now is a big opportunity to add assets when prices are low. But for those who have all their capital embedded, they are worried about the current situation

of course I am the same as you, feeling worried because prices are weakening and have not risen even though this has been entered into the 4th quarter
If I may ask! Since you have been getting worried, how has that actually helped you in the long run ? I hope you know that the downtrend that some of you are always busy complaining about, some are always seeing it as a good way to accumulate for the long run. I would say what most of you should be doing in the first place is to understand the market you are in, understand the volatility, understand the kind of coins you should be investing in and knowing that for every coin with a product there is a huge future in it and you just cannot expect those changes to happen hugely without being patient for it.

If I have big capital, this is indeed an opportunity to add assets when prices are still low, but we are small investors, it is natural to complain. But hopefully your optimistic word can be realized, hopefully fast passes and prices can rise again
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:05:27 AM

You should only be afraid if you are an investor, but in your post you claim to be a trader and a trader does not have any reason to be afraid of the market going down, you have no intention to keep your coins for long so you can sell for fiat as soon as you think the market is going to crash, however as a trader you must understand that there is also a lot of money to be made when the market goes down so if you are any good you can stay in the market and make money shorting cryptocurrencies.

No i'm not, because I know what I'm getting in, also I know what I'm doing here too.  There are always two things happen in the market and that is increasing and decreasing its value, nothing else. Only the lifespan of it is unpredictable of how long will the market increase aggressively or decrease. Because almost all coins in the market was volatile, and I guess everybody knows that things.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:12:16 AM

yes, if I still have to be afraid, not the one who can at any time experience a decline and increase so we don't have to panic and are afraid to take it easy just to keep on hunting for new ico-ico and pray someday the price of crypto can rise again where crypto can penetrate the highest price back and we do not continue to give up must remain passionate for a bright future
Being afraid, most of the time is always subjected to what you know exactly. The thing is as long as you know the long term potentials of the market, rather than being afraid, you will always know how to deal with every situation that comes. Market going down is not always the problem; it is your attitude and mentality towards a downtrend of the market that is basically the major problem here.

If you can see a bear market as an opportunity to be stashing up for the future and being patient enough to wait for the long term, you certainly will not have any problem at all but since a lot of people are always so keen about the short term growth, it is always going to be easy to lose sight of the future.

PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:45:20 PM

Crashing is normal in a volatile market as those people that own huge amount can manipulate the market but being a investors we should not panic in this scenario as I believe that the market will recovers and back to normal again. Just follow your strategy and have always option if the market starting to fall.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:14:23 AM

well iv been from 20k btc down to 6k further crash wont effect me
If you are still holding your coins despite the crash then it is very likely that you are going to be completely unaffected by any crash that you face in the future, the only thing that I will recommend you is that you learn how to trade, so in the future when the price begins to go down and you see very clear signals that this is going to be the start of a bear market you can sell your coins and then enter the market once it crashed.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:53:10 PM

I really don't have afraid when market goes down. If the project are legit and continue development of projects all i can do when goes down to hold and wait for a better price if i bought coins in higher. All who is in crypto trading should not be scared for dips in price and hold their coins until get some profit.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:41:31 PM

well iv been from 20k btc down to 6k further crash wont effect me
If you are still holding your coins despite the crash then it is very likely that you are going to be completely unaffected by any crash that you face in the future, the only thing that I will recommend you is that you learn how to trade, so in the future when the price begins to go down and you see very clear signals that this is going to be the start of a bear market you can sell your coins and then enter the market once it crashed.
The only thing that is basically require when it comes to being able to hold a market for as long as you can is patience as well as understanding that no matter what, the future of what you are holding is bright. A lot of people just invest but they tend not to have faith even in what they are holding and that is something terrible to be doing when it comes to investment.

Being afraid does not solve any problem, knowing what to do positively when other people are busy panicking and focusing on the negative, is what would make you stand out at the end and in this case, rather than panic, just buy the dips. If some are dumb enough to give you at a lower price, then that is their cup of tea.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
WackMack

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:11:46 AM

I am not afraid of falls and I treat them quite calmly. The main thing is to understand that in the long run everything will be fine. And now we have a good chance to fill up our portfolio.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:43:17 AM

That's a normal thinking of every investors, they just want to make money and don't want to see their money losing. Everyone is afraid to lose money dip inside, whether you're an investors or a hard core trader. Its ok to feel afraid sometime but don't depend your trading decision on that emotion because it can really make the situation more worst.

I am not afraid of falls and I treat them quite calmly. The main thing is to understand that in the long run everything will be fine. And now we have a good chance to fill up our portfolio.
That's a great mindset, instead of panicking just grab this opportunity to have more big coins. Buying at a lower price is always a good strategies, and it will generate profit to you. Look at a long term goal and you will not be afraid when the market is dumping.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:30:12 AM

Of course I will be scared because there are still many cryptocurrencies in my wallet that are not sold. When the market starts to fall rapidly, my wallet is bleeding!
Yeah we should always ready anytime as this crypto market will surprise us with their ups and down. Diversified will help us minimize the risk and don't panic as the market will recovers after the correction.
Ansdaoust6

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:41:43 PM

Yes, when you are better at investing, the fluctuations of the market will not affect much of your investment. So investing in your skills is essential to being able to succeed in any market.
Have a backup plan for bad situations that may occur during this time.
That is just the thing, and knowledge is something a lot of people should be trying to gain about the market and how to take advantage of every fluctuation, rather than trying to complain.

People want to invest but they do not want to know all the perks of investing and how to go about it and because of that, they tend to make mistakes by joining FOMO and chickening out when it comes to FUD in the market with the possibility of always selling at loss most of the time.

This is a market and we will always have these situations, not getting greedy and having some basic trading knowledge even if it is long term is what matters the most which a whole lot of people keep failing to understand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: