Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:15:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you happy with stakes payment method ?  (Read 1274 times)
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:56:57 PM

There are numerous ongoing bounty programs who are rewarding the bounty hunters by stakes model and sometimes bounty hunters are disappointed by the fact that ICO's don't meet the softcap thus the users do not get any benefit for their hard work or sometime they receive too little rewards for their hard work due to stakes systems, do we really need stakes system or the best thing will be provided a fixed amount of tokens for bounty (like $100 work of tokens per week or so)?

I think we need an independent foundation that will distribute our rewards through a smart contract. Ie, before the ICO, the company contributes the budget of the bounty campaign to this fund, almost like a bounty platform, only honestly and transparently.
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:01:51 PM

there are some bounty managers that are not doing staking method in bounty but do the fix amount but i find it unfair for those who are doing an extra effort to achieve larger stakes. i am in favor of staking because for me it is fair.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

https://temco.io

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:43:46 PM

And how can this be achieved? if each ico project has a different budget for the bounty company. And the number of people involved also depends directly on the budget and on the bounty Manager. Especially then not to average the amount of remuneration

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:51:45 PM

There are numerous ongoing bounty programs who are rewarding the bounty hunters by stakes model and sometimes bounty hunters are disappointed by the fact that ICO's don't meet the softcap thus the users do not get any benefit for their hard work or sometime they receive too little rewards for their hard work due to stakes systems, do we really need stakes system or the best thing will be provided a fixed amount of tokens for bounty (like $100 work of tokens per week or so)?
I fully agree with your proposal, because I, too, are much better / more comfortable when there is a fixed rate, or a certain number of tokens, for certain work, rather than stack, which are counted at the end of the campaign. I hope the projects (campaign bounty) will change their vision of this.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:55:04 PM

I'm agree with you, the amount should be fixed for each participant or according to their rank because stakes system are so annoying sometime and sometime it's not worth. We need payment according to our hardwork, so definitely this need to be change. Only managers can do it and take any action first.
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:55:41 PM

I think the stake system is ok and i am actually happy with it.
It would be best, however, if a bountie already had enough money to pay the bountie participants, even if the softcap is not reached.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:02:42 PM

In my opinion, the payment system with stake is the most common and fairest way, in this way developers and participants will get certain satisfaction, one of the most uncomfortable things to do with stakes is if the participants exceed expectations of development, then the result will be very little for bounty participants
muhdede

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:06:37 PM

as long as it's published transparently I think it's fine. the provision of stake must also be determined from the quality of the bounty hunters themselves whether good or not. because each manager has a calculated stake of each participant

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
Rob768

Activity: 324

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:10:58 PM

There are advantages and dasadvantages. For example, if there is a small number of participants it's better to choose stake system to recieve tokens form all county pool. But There is a huge number of participant it's better to choose fix payments.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:25:50 PM

This is shouldn't be an issue, there the various method has been proposed before by different campaign and it all work out well, we are debating the issue of stake now because ICOs are struggling to raise fund in the market and is affecting bounty campaigns and participants. I think both have their advantages and disadvantages but the main thing for the bounty hunters is for the project to become successful when is successful no one will be concern about what he gets, or how he get it

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:29:36 PM

The reward gotten through stakes has always been the best for me, instead of using a direct payment system. The bounties i participated in, where direct payment system is used, the reward most times is usually very small. This will have more effect when your rank is still very low. I have even stopped participating in bounty campaigns with such system of distribution.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:35:25 PM

I am pretty happy with stakes, because if I look at ICOs that are offering token based rewards, they are just silly. You won't get more than 100 USD per great article, or earn more than 200 USD for wearing a signature for 12 weeks.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:39:23 PM

Definitely fixed token amount as reward would be a lot better because bounty hunters would know from start how much they are going to earn each week. But then again stakes can be beneficial too if bounty is good and not a lot people join for it. But lately this definitely isn’t the case because there are more and more bounty hunters each day. So definitely bounty campaigns should start with fixed token amount for each rank.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:48:13 PM

For me as long as it can give me earning it is still okay for me. There are so many ways for a bounty campaign in giving rewards from bounty. Some reward gives high earnings, some are low and some does not have any value so it was sad for me. Whether it can be staked or not as long as it can give me earnings it is still good.

In my opinion it will more fair to give stakes based on user's post quality. Mainly bounty managers always try to control the social network content with boosting the reward but rising quantity doesnt mean same amount of quality. It is not secret that, higher earnings will lead to increase post quality. I check telegram groups in my free times and try to read opinions of other crypto bounty hunters. Result is distrubing because of memes,stupid content,useless opinions like "when moon","when lambo" Cheesy

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:15:38 PM

There is no difference between a fixed rate and the usual distribution of funds from the total amount, as a result, tokens still fall in price.

Whisper555

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 08:28:39 PM

I liked the system more, when I knew what one steak is equal to (how many tokens), it made it possible to approximately count the number of tokens you would receive as a reward and the total amount in dollars. And now find it harder. Although everyone is happy, the team just needs to regulate the number of participants.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:28:55 PM

I'm happy to get alot of stakes because of high ranking account but actually the best thing i could really have is to receive stake after the campaign period.
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:19:50 PM

I think if initially wrote the number of coins that I get for certain social activities, it would be easier for me, because I could roughly estimate my profit for participating in a particular program of generosity.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:24:56 PM

There are a lot of projects. Somewhere they are paid with project tokens, somewhere with a fixed rate in ETH or BTC.
As a rule, a fixed rate is small. In case of success of the project where you were paid with tokens, you can earn a few dozen times more than in a project with a fixed rate.
Everyone chooses their own project.

Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 09:35:48 PM

The stakes method is good,  especially if there are only few people who participated in the bounty.  But the problem comes in when the project does not reach soft cap and the bounty hunters do not get paid.  But in general,  the stakes method is very good.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: