Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:57:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many bounties are you currently participating  (Read 659 times)
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:54:36 PM

Am currently participating in only one signature campaign now. What I do mainly is article writing which I also use it to get some tokens from some projects as well. I prefer doing article and signature bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slightmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 08:57:03 PM

Used to invest more and work less. So I just pick one single project for work I mean for the bounty. But this year in the terms of investment hard to pick good projects. It's good to give our 100% then it does not matter how many bounty. Just give your quality work in a good project.

SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:57:32 PM

Hi guys im participating in 3 bounties And i think there are a lot
As u can see mi signature is with miracle tele also im participating with their Facebook campaign

They other 2 Facebook campaign im doing are
With UMC And Menapay

Doi think Twitter campaign are better right ?
But its hard rock get a lot of followers

If you have a system and a clear plan for work, you can participate in a lot more campaigns. I participated in 80 campaigns in social networks. It took about 1 hour a day
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:59:38 PM

Am currently participating in only one signature campaign now. What I do mainly is article writing which I also use it to get some tokens from some projects as well. I prefer doing article and signature bounty

Article bounty is good. Often most part of bounty pool stands out precisely on article campaigns
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:47:25 AM

As u can see mi signature is with miracle tele also im participating with their Facebook campaign

With UMC And Menapay

I don’t think you will be able to do Twitter campaign, it’s not easy to do that, because you’re going to need a lot of people if you’re going to benefit from it, so that’ makes Facebook campaign a lot better than that. And by the way, you don’t need to be asking people what campaigns they are into, you should just make your own research and do what you believe will work for you.
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:26:17 AM

With UMC And Menapay

Now I am doing a signature bounty for the RIPAEX project. Its rewards are very big. If you are interested, you can check it out.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4510008
Gabri

Activity: 856

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:08:24 PM

Why participate in a multitude of bounties? Just choose a few really successful companies and give them a little time every day. They will bring you more profit than 100 fraudulent companies. 5-6 pieces is enough for a good income.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:22:41 PM

Article bounty is good. Often most part of bounty pool stands out precisely on article campaigns

At the moment, I work in 20 bounty.  Very rarely take TW and FB.  I mainly write articles about projects.  For me this is the most interesting, and the reward is the same.  When you write about the project, you better understand the idea.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
z21770179

Activity: 474

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

I just joined a first signature campaign, DAEX, and they rewarded the bounty hunter. But their pool is so small so I do not get a lot of money from it, but I think this is a good start
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:34:29 PM

With UMC And Menapay

Facebook and Twitter both are not give bigger shares for you because the number of participants will be higher than other campaigns you can see in the marketplace.

I always suggest the bounty hunters to look at the signature, translation and youtube campaign.
Number of participants and work you do will be considered good mate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sladkoejka

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

I used to run about 100 companies and participated only in social networks. but after receiving payments and a big scam I realized that it was better to do few projects but to do everything. and now I have 8 projects in which I devote a considerable part of the time to get the maximum profit

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
ediloverose

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:48:30 PM

I am currently joining 5 bounties, I followed several campaigns such as signatures, articles / blogs and telegrams. I didn't follow the social media campaign because the results were small.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:50:52 PM

Personally, I participate in 10 companies, 10 different ico. No, it is still not a full-time job for me, I also study at the Institute and do an internship at a local Bank.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 06:56:04 PM

Yes, twitter campaign are also better when it comes to bountie just make sure to choose wisely a good bounties with a big potential in its future. Getting a lot of followers in twitter is not that hard just always follow around like a 100 accounts and when you have some followers, follow back the accounts that you didn't follow yet because there will have a new followers in your account after following few accounts. And after that try joining some twitter campaign, it is very easy to retweets and report the links.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:56:52 PM

If I count the total number of projects, I have joined two previous signature campaigns, Infinitus and ZEEX, both of which have not been paid. I was worried because I only joined the bounty a few months ago
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:57:34 PM

i think it is not enough if you are doing only 3 campaign, there are people doing more than 50 campaign. i consider only 1 project success out of 10 campaign. so we need to do at-least 50 campaign to get good reward. me also doing approx 20 to 30 campaign and i have not received any good reward tilll now.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:24:07 PM

Only join signature campaign for now, because i think social media campaign have a lot of participant and it means it will only give a little amount of reward if we join it. And i don't have any skill to do article or video campaign, so signature campaign already be good side job for me.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
greenfield84

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:41:55 PM

There i lots of criteria to choose the right bounty so you won't be wasting your time:
1 - Chose only SOLID & PROMISING ICO / Projects.
2 - Do as many bounties as you can (they are profitable if you're smart enough).

As for how to get Twitter followers, it's easy, just go check those Follow & follow back FREE websites to get fans, by the time you'll be having 10's of followers so easy, yes this take time but totally worth it.
not always the number of projects affects profits. You can make 100 bounty and get a small profit. or make 10 bounty and get a pretty decent reward. it all depends on the approach

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:44:45 PM

I am currently participating in only five bounty campaigns. I was actually doing 10 bounties before but I carefully choose those five because the other five are not really a project that can succeed in raising their soft cap.

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:49:41 PM

Really? You can join several bounty campaigns simultaneously? Never heard of that before. But well, seems true based on your statements. Before, I thought bounty campaigns and sig campaigns got the same rules except to the duration before getting the payment, now I realized that I was wrong Cheesy. My question is, how will you wear all the signatures for each bounty you participated?
Personally, I participate in 10 companies, 10 different ico. No, it is still not a full-time job for me
i think it is not enough if you are doing only 3 campaign, there are people doing more than 50 campaign.
I am currently participating in only five bounty campaigns. I was actually doing 10 bounties before but I carefully choose those five

Guys, if I were you, I'll try signature campaigns other anything else simply because it provides you greater amount of reward (but with a higher post quota of course), less chance to encounter scams since most of them are managed by reputable members of this forum (e.g. Zapo, yahoo62278), and fast earnings since payments are done weekly.

But before joining, make sure first that you are a good quality poster, active and got couple of merits too (usually 10 and up) because most of the time the campaigns that are running now have a merit requirement. Good luck Smiley.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: