Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:31:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How many bounties are you currently participating  (Read 659 times)
drgomez89 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:59:06 PM

Hi guys im participating in 3 bounties And i think there are a lot
As u can see mi signature is with miracle tele also im participating with their Facebook campaign

They other 2 Facebook campaign im doing are
With UMC And Menapay

Doi think Twitter campaign are better right ?
But its hard rock get a lot of followers

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:46:39 PM

There i lots of criteria to choose the right bounty so you won't be wasting your time:
1 - Chose only SOLID & PROMISING ICO / Projects.
2 - Do as many bounties as you can (they are profitable if you're smart enough).

As for how to get Twitter followers, it's easy, just go check those Follow & follow back FREE websites to get fans, by the time you'll be having 10's of followers so easy, yes this take time but totally worth it.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:53:03 PM

As u can see mi signature is with miracle tele also im participating with their Facebook campaign

With UMC And Menapay

I don’t think you will get anyone to spare you ideas about a bounty programs
Doing that will expose the project to even more dubious participants

So I advise you to go to the bounty sections and find out yourself
That’s all I can advise you
Isumit

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 05:01:40 PM

With UMC And Menapay

That's good I'm also going to participate in bounties when I achieve Jr member rank. ( I was participating in bounties but when bitcointalk new rules announced so I leave all bounties beacuse I personally think it will be good if I achieve atleast Jr member rank then again I will continue to do bounties. Now I'm focused to learning all things.

If you post good content then you surely gain Twitter followers you just need patience bro, And yes Twitter camapign are good one of my friends earns 150$ per Twitter bounty with 10k followers and I think that's enough for that. But mostly I believe you should very careful to choose bounties as I see many ico and bounties are scam so choose any bounites after lot of research.
myneymnyeff

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:02:27 PM

I am currently participating on atleast 5 bounties. All of them are strong projects and one of them is Swachhcoin. I recommend you to join their bounty and you can also participate in the Token sale ! They have a really great team.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:06:09 PM

With UMC And Menapay

If you have more than 5 hours per day for bounty, I think you can at least make 10-20 bounty at a time. Here are a lot of bounty hunters working fulltime and they can make up to 50 bounty at a time. A huge amount of work and I can not figure out how they manage it smoothly because each bounty has a different rule.

cacucacok91

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

I am currently involved in 20 different companies. I absolutely do not care that now many projects do not go to the stock exchange because I know that they will start to come out when the market moves and go to growth

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
.CRYPTONITY.

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   .Telegram.   ANN Thread
.▬Twitter▬.     Discord     ..Facebook..
Reddit  ●●⚫   Medium   ⚫●●  LinkedIn
tuvic01
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:09:56 PM

Doing bounties require wisdom and devotion of time because doing just one bounty at a time may not be as rewarding as you expect it to be, so one has to be very wise about doing bounties so as to get the best reward for your effort. personally am doing more than two bounties presently. in the name of getting a good reward and making good money for myself.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:41:54 PM

Twitter campaigns are usually full and you get little reward because of that.
I am currently only doing one campaign, MOBU, which is in my signature.
I used to do a lot of campaigns but it is paid bad right now so i am not doing much right now.
drgomez89 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:50:46 PM

WoW 20 bounties yes i suppose as u said they need to be very carefull because i has problems at first because i get confused with their rule lf every bounty until i started to write every important aspect including the date to report, the format and the other important stuff, i think i need to start doing more than 3 at least 6 until i get used to it

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:05:15 PM

Facebook or Twitter campaigns are worthless. Thousands of people, minimum payouts. I think that all these low-quality spam-alike posts with hashtags don't do a lot of good to the projects' reputation as well.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:08:33 PM

Over the past month, there were a lot of Scam projects that are not credible. There were no high-quality projects at all, and now the number of my bounty campaigns is decreasing every day. Many projects are afraid to conduct their ICO and hence the bounty campaign. I hope that soon the situation will improve, otherwise in a month or two I will not have a single project.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:08:48 PM

I participate in many bounties because most cannot be trusted so participating in many helps  me to cover my costs if one of them pays good.Participating in so many bounties can be very stressful but I do not have a choice but to do it that way.

Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:10:03 PM

I'm participating in only one signature campaign obviously and it's facebook with telegram and some other social media campaign ranging from 5-10 but I've realized is not how many bounties that is important but doing few good ones that will pay off
shamc
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

It is important to participate in multiple campaigns because there is a good chance that one of them will either be a scam or a failure. The ICO market has changed but they still think they can make millions just by offering a fancy website and promises of high gains

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:38:52 PM

I am currently involved in 20 different companies. I absolutely do not care that now many projects do not go to the stock exchange because I know that they will start to come out when the market moves and go to growth

Wow, 20 bounties? That's quite a lot t keep up with. You must have a lot of time in your hands. I'm currently participating in Unifox bounty as displayed on my signature. It's a great project with working products already. Their presale starts on October 28
Sixson

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:46:41 PM
Merited by Ferki (1)

Wow, 20 bounties? That's quite a lot t keep up with. You must have a lot of time in your hands. I'm currently participating in Unifox bounty as displayed on my signature. It's a great project with working products already. Their presale starts on October 28

Participating in bountys from some good auto bounty platforms can save time and increases the chance for successful bounty ending
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:17:20 PM

Well I have participated in a bounty campaign twice in a signature campaign type of thing in the past, Well I have just tried to experience the payment in getting involve in a signature campaign and as you can see because it has a big percentage with the payment, Other than facebook, and twitter campaign.

But then it led me in just joining back again in signature campaign that is paying bitcoin instead because I had a recent experience that there was once a bounty campaign that was not successful and did not reach its hard cap that led them to stop its ICO, Well I know they don't want it to happen aswell but that is life you can never really know whats up ahead,

But even though I am not participating in a bounty signature campaign I had 2 bounty campaign for FB and twitter campaign, And I am picking bounties that doesn't need to report and post in a forum.
mmacool

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:42:52 PM

I participate in many bounty companies around 30. I understand that not all projects are good but studied them superficially. And it seems to me that many people can bring something to me. Now a lot of ICO projects and learn everything I do not have enough time.
arakuns

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:44:54 PM

I think the choice of bounty depends on individual interest, at first I do a lot of social media bounties but now I have totally resigned reason being that almost all social media campaign requires reporting besides a lot of participants go for this campaign, I prefer signature campaign,  it's simply the best.
KXC247

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:54:36 PM

Am currently participating in only one signature campaign now. What I do mainly is article writing which I also use it to get some tokens from some projects as well. I prefer doing article and signature bounty
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 08:57:03 PM

Used to invest more and work less. So I just pick one single project for work I mean for the bounty. But this year in the terms of investment hard to pick good projects. It's good to give our 100% then it does not matter how many bounty. Just give your quality work in a good project.

SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:57:32 PM

With UMC And Menapay

If you have a system and a clear plan for work, you can participate in a lot more campaigns. I participated in 80 campaigns in social networks. It took about 1 hour a day
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:59:38 PM

Am currently participating in only one signature campaign now. What I do mainly is article writing which I also use it to get some tokens from some projects as well. I prefer doing article and signature bounty

Article bounty is good. Often most part of bounty pool stands out precisely on article campaigns
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:47:25 AM

With UMC And Menapay

I don’t think you will be able to do Twitter campaign, it’s not easy to do that, because you’re going to need a lot of people if you’re going to benefit from it, so that’ makes Facebook campaign a lot better than that. And by the way, you don’t need to be asking people what campaigns they are into, you should just make your own research and do what you believe will work for you.
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:26:17 AM

With UMC And Menapay

Now I am doing a signature bounty for the RIPAEX project. Its rewards are very big. If you are interested, you can check it out.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4510008
Gabri

Activity: 856

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:08:24 PM

Why participate in a multitude of bounties? Just choose a few really successful companies and give them a little time every day. They will bring you more profit than 100 fraudulent companies. 5-6 pieces is enough for a good income.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:22:41 PM

Article bounty is good. Often most part of bounty pool stands out precisely on article campaigns

At the moment, I work in 20 bounty.  Very rarely take TW and FB.  I mainly write articles about projects.  For me this is the most interesting, and the reward is the same.  When you write about the project, you better understand the idea.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
z21770179

Activity: 474

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

I just joined a first signature campaign, DAEX, and they rewarded the bounty hunter. But their pool is so small so I do not get a lot of money from it, but I think this is a good start
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:34:29 PM

With UMC And Menapay

Facebook and Twitter both are not give bigger shares for you because the number of participants will be higher than other campaigns you can see in the marketplace.

I always suggest the bounty hunters to look at the signature, translation and youtube campaign.
Number of participants and work you do will be considered good mate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sladkoejka

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

I used to run about 100 companies and participated only in social networks. but after receiving payments and a big scam I realized that it was better to do few projects but to do everything. and now I have 8 projects in which I devote a considerable part of the time to get the maximum profit

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
ediloverose

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:48:30 PM

I am currently joining 5 bounties, I followed several campaigns such as signatures, articles / blogs and telegrams. I didn't follow the social media campaign because the results were small.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:50:52 PM

Personally, I participate in 10 companies, 10 different ico. No, it is still not a full-time job for me, I also study at the Institute and do an internship at a local Bank.
posporo

Activity: 501

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 06:56:04 PM

Yes, twitter campaign are also better when it comes to bountie just make sure to choose wisely a good bounties with a big potential in its future. Getting a lot of followers in twitter is not that hard just always follow around like a 100 accounts and when you have some followers, follow back the accounts that you didn't follow yet because there will have a new followers in your account after following few accounts. And after that try joining some twitter campaign, it is very easy to retweets and report the links.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:56:52 PM

If I count the total number of projects, I have joined two previous signature campaigns, Infinitus and ZEEX, both of which have not been paid. I was worried because I only joined the bounty a few months ago
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:57:34 PM

i think it is not enough if you are doing only 3 campaign, there are people doing more than 50 campaign. i consider only 1 project success out of 10 campaign. so we need to do at-least 50 campaign to get good reward. me also doing approx 20 to 30 campaign and i have not received any good reward tilll now.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:24:07 PM

Only join signature campaign for now, because i think social media campaign have a lot of participant and it means it will only give a little amount of reward if we join it. And i don't have any skill to do article or video campaign, so signature campaign already be good side job for me.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
greenfield84

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:41:55 PM

There i lots of criteria to choose the right bounty so you won't be wasting your time:
2 - Do as many bounties as you can (they are profitable if you're smart enough).

As for how to get Twitter followers, it's easy, just go check those Follow & follow back FREE websites to get fans, by the time you'll be having 10's of followers so easy, yes this take time but totally worth it.
not always the number of projects affects profits. You can make 100 bounty and get a small profit. or make 10 bounty and get a pretty decent reward. it all depends on the approach

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:44:45 PM

I am currently participating in only five bounty campaigns. I was actually doing 10 bounties before but I carefully choose those five because the other five are not really a project that can succeed in raising their soft cap.

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:49:41 PM

Really? You can join several bounty campaigns simultaneously? Never heard of that before. But well, seems true based on your statements. Before, I thought bounty campaigns and sig campaigns got the same rules except to the duration before getting the payment, now I realized that I was wrong Cheesy. My question is, how will you wear all the signatures for each bounty you participated?
Personally, I participate in 10 companies, 10 different ico. No, it is still not a full-time job for me
i think it is not enough if you are doing only 3 campaign, there are people doing more than 50 campaign.
I am currently participating in only five bounty campaigns. I was actually doing 10 bounties before but I carefully choose those five

Guys, if I were you, I'll try signature campaigns other anything else simply because it provides you greater amount of reward (but with a higher post quota of course), less chance to encounter scams since most of them are managed by reputable members of this forum (e.g. Zapo, yahoo62278), and fast earnings since payments are done weekly.

But before joining, make sure first that you are a good quality poster, active and got couple of merits too (usually 10 and up) because most of the time the campaigns that are running now have a merit requirement. Good luck Smiley.
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:04:03 PM

Cause I only do bounty in my spare times so I only join 5 bounties and the important one is not how many bounties are you participating but the important one is how to find a good coin so when you do their bounty you will got more money from them. So before joining the bounty i always do some research first about their product, their teammate, their roadmap, their technology, their idea, their advisor and a lot of things to research before joining the bounty task.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
SaféTilt

Activity: 174

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:05:30 PM

I am always participating one bounty. because i need to be sure about projects future succeses and gains. so in that market choosing best project is really hard.
There are too many scam icos and i am afraiding participating one of that. so i generally try to choose one bounty and i am fully focusing that project.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:14:10 PM

For this year only, I already experienced 5 bounty campaigns that did not pay or failed since they didn't make the soft cap. These were really a hard reality of bounty campaigns. Though were some who paid but their token doesn't appear in the exchange. Sad to say, this might be the effect of down market.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:22:34 PM

With UMC And Menapay

Since i begin to join herein Bitcointalk from newbie until now if i am not wrong i was participant bounty signature campaign twice but one of them give to me a huge profits.

To be exact the project lead by the deadly as manager to proof that i am telling the truth participating bounties aren't wasting time all we need to do is find better project and choose reputable manager to make sure the project are not scam.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:26:03 PM

For this year only, I already experienced 5 bounty campaigns that did not pay or failed since they didn't make the soft cap. These were really a hard reality of bounty campaigns. Though were some who paid but their token doesn't appear in the exchange. Sad to say, this might be the effect of down market.
Same situation, almost all of my bounty are not paying since they are a failed project, though some bounty succeed yet they are still not listed in an exchange. Currently I have 3 bounty campaign and I do hope that they will succeed and pay me for the work I've done for them. ICO is quiet not good in the past months, maybe that's why bounty are not that profitable compare last year.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:28:09 PM

I see this topic is quite recent. Social media campaigns? I dunno about that. I participated in translation bounties for one of the best ICO (Farmatrust) and the bounty for me was not what i expected. Oh well... We are in a bear market i guess.

I am currently participating in signature, and i wait for payout on several bounties, including Nauticus, Flogmall, and w12 campaign. First two got the required crowdsale funds, but i fear the worst right now with this market.
mattujusuruga

Activity: 728
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:28:20 PM

I already join so many champaign, of course that's is social media, because if signatures we only join 1 and take a long time, Maybe 3 months even more. I was inspired to join a lot of social media because of my friend, Only social he already earn so much money, but now I don't know why I'm not passionate anymore to join in social media champ
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:31:19 PM

I only participate in one bounty,  that is signature campaign. The bounty payment now isn't as much as the previous ones. Most bounties give a little reward for the participants, and that makes me feeling not enthusiastic to join more.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:35:29 PM

Bounty campaign is indeed allowed for participants to participate in more than one event and also you can participate in other projects but only for social media campaign. But in my experience in participating in many projects is not recommended, later you will feel bored cause the ICO process takes a long time and finally You will quit in the middle of the way and do not follow the project until it's finished
Malamok101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:50:06 AM

I only participate in one bounty,  that is signature campaign. The bounty payment now isn't as much as the previous ones. Most bounties give a little reward for the participants, and that makes me feeling not enthusiastic to join more.

Yes per one bitcointalk account you need atleast one bounty campaign, but in bounty campaign not only signature campaign you can also join in other campaign but facebook,youtube,twitter and telegram only.

paulscathedral

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:03:04 AM

With UMC And Menapay

I'm currently involved in the ApolloX signature campaign and a few more on Twitter and Facebook. I also think that this is enough not to spend too much time on bounty.
Not always for Twitter you get more money than for Facebook. Because you must have accounts in both social networks. And how to increase the number of followers on Twitter/Facebook you can find here on BTT.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:05:00 AM

I currently participate in 6 bounty tasks, including 1 signature, 6 Twitter tasks, I think it is very simple to complete these tasks, I am trying to increase the number of my tasks!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:08:34 AM

Signature campaigns usually pay the best in this forum when compared to other campaigns like the social media campaigns etc which is why I always prefer signature campaigns over other campaigns any day.

Ranking:
1. Translation and Signature campaigns
2. Articles and Video campaigns
3. Facebook and Twitter campaigns

This has been my personal observation after being a part of this forum for a long period of time and this is what majority of the bounty hunters think. Do your research before joining any specific campaign in this forum people.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Torps1

Activity: 574

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:09:12 AM

It is better to participate in the bounties you can manage effectively. Though, I think you can do more than what you're doing at the moment, especially if you join Article/video campaign.
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:19:46 AM

I used to do research first when going to a bounty campaign, the first thing I noticed was that the sale of ico had to be clear ... not all of my bounties followed ... especially the bounty with unclear scans I left behind

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:25:49 AM

Only one campaign. And that is enough for me because I do not have time for it. But I think that is enough for everyone, we shouldnt be hungry.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
konomi

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:36:27 AM

The important thing is not that you have participated in many bounties, but you can find real projects. For those who don’t pay, even if you participate in 100 bounties, they are worthless for you.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
cryptomine99
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 06:41:43 AM

I'm currently following 10+ bounty campaigns. usually I join the signature campaign, article campaign, social media campaign. maybe I'll follow more bounties.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:42:05 AM

With UMC And Menapay

currently there are many bounty hunters so the possibility of getting big results will be difficult, so I think you should start looking for other knowledge in this crypto industry
there is a lot of knowledge that you can get besides bounty. and if you want it, look for it right away
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:15:28 PM

Just like the other members, I have only participated in one bounty campaign particularly in signature campaign. Though they're also right about participating at social media campaign at the same time because we are all aware that gaining more stakes will make you earn more reward tokens, but I am okay and contented as of now in signature campaign only.
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:20:44 PM

With UMC And Menapay

I didn't follow the bounty other than the signature, only for signatures.
not for other campaigns, in my opinion it wastes my time to do other things. trade is more promising than social media campaigns. yes that is my opinion.
acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:22:56 PM

At the moment I am leading zero companies, since I lost my sense, and when I led about 60 pieces, I did not get the expected exhaust.
darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:25:58 PM

I prefer only signature campaings because it's most profitable exept translations or videoblog, also sometimes I prefer twitter bountys, but you are right it's hard to have a many real follwers at twitter, also usually you neeed to audit your twitter for real followers.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:44:50 PM

With UMC And Menapay

since you can only join one signature campaign at a time and then you can join many social media campaign then go for it as long as you can handle the reports very well im currently doing only signature campaign because I dont have a huge follower.
blink_stun

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:54:54 PM

You can participate in multiple bounties as much as you want but to tell you the truth, only a few are legit or and most are just shady projects that will either abandon you or their project will have no value in the end. Sad to say but I have been a victim or worthless bounties a few times and holding tokens in my wallet with no value.

IKZIR31

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:49:44 PM

I participate in 7 bounties now, I like to participate in the signature campaign, content campaign. I no longer participate in social media campaigns because of my Facebook and my twitter has been banned.
boolog
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:57:44 PM

I am currently participating in just one signature campaign with, because i want to test first, if the whole thing is worthwhile. If it is worth it, i will get more involved, but i will wait and see.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
Renu kapoor

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 05:37:36 PM

Bounty is my favorite game I always participate and I never left any important bounty to be participated, this  is a short work and also it is profitable, presently I am doing 20-25 bounties and hope this will give me profit.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Afiqa03

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:54:59 PM

many campaigns are being followed for now but a few good tokens are obtained. maybe because the project is dishonest or unsuccessful. hoping that the new rules will make good results in the future.
ofelia25

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:58:06 PM

I am currently participating in just one signature campaign with, because i want to test first, if the whole thing is worthwhile. If it is worth it, i will get more involved, but i will wait and see.
That is right, many bounties out there but not all are worth our time so we should be able to be careful too with what we are participating at, for me I just participating to what I know has a great platform.
virtual_miner

Activity: 475

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:21:57 PM

I just joined the signature campaign, so currently I can only join a single bounty. I use Sobit signature, it's a fairly modern and easy to use exchange
Pandji02

Activity: 895
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:35:12 PM

at this time I joined 9 bounty campaigns, before that I took part in many bounty campaigns but now I'm careful because many bounties are scam.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:48:30 PM

at this time I joined 9 bounty campaigns, before that I took part in many bounty campaigns but now I'm careful because many bounties are scam.
In this regard, I also fully agree with you, because today, more and more often, the Bounty companies don’t pay anything, and despite the fact that they still collect a certain amount of money from investors, they throw their bankruptcy into a poor market condition.
kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:09:02 PM

Nowadays it is hard to find a bounty program worth joining. Too much work for too little pay.

I only do signature bounty right now.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:12:10 PM

Maybe for now I don't follow too many Bounties because I only follow the signature campaign so that only one I can follow and Bounty Facebook, Twitter and others I don't like because of the small allocation

CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:22:46 PM

I think that you can participate in at least a hundred bounty companies at the same time, but the point is that it's not worth it. Of the 100 bounty companies you end up with only 10 will be normal, and only 3 will be something really worthwhile.

Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:31:57 PM

It is logical that I participate in one signature bounty, and I also participate in content creation bounty. And here as far as I have enough time, I do so much, to the maximum. On average, I get 2-3 video reviews per day
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:53:44 PM

This days how many bounties you are participating is really not counting,how many payment you have received and how many are listed and at what value. The bounty this days is getting more frustrating
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:54:26 PM

I plan to lead no more than 20 companies, they will all be related to content, I think this is the best way for me to work.

drgomez89 (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:42:58 AM

wow thanks for all your opinions i have learn a lot i have been in like 10 bounties until now. but i think tombola and miracle tele are the tokens with more value and more opportunity to grow bigger and be useful in the internet world if theres not problem with you i can make thread about the profit they have been getting for me in the future

terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:49:03 AM

If my memory serves right, I have joined 3 bounties including this one.
- Trade.io
- Konios BTC bounty
- Kamagames
The fact that ICOs now decreasing in real existence though the fake ones are increasing.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:01:36 AM

I just do signature campaign because i don't have enough time to join another bounties like social media, blog or another. Twitter campaign it's pretty good than facebook, but yeah it's very hard to increase your followers.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
cattano

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:27:13 AM

Cause i don't really has a good social media account, at the current state i've just join signature campaign, but sometimes i join the discord bounty *rarely join that. So the current state would be 1 bounty at a time.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:40:26 AM

I only focus on the signature campaign because to be able to participate in many bounties takes a lot of time while I also have other work that I have to do so for now just focus on the signature.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:43:30 AM

I only work on the signature campaign because I think that only sign campaign is easy and doesn't take much time to do it.
lusiaga

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:44:54 AM

I only took part in a bounty signature that I knew had a decent reward if I was successful. the social media bounty is no longer worthit because of the large number of participants who participated, plus the number of multi-account participants.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:52:37 AM

With UMC And Menapay

I just participated in 5 bounty campaigns since I have notices there are many of them are scam and do not have value and I do not want to waste my time doing the task which is not valuable anymore. Although I have few bounties but it is okay at least for me it has good potential in the future. It is better to join only few bounties but has future than to join as many bounties but nothing to get in the future.
fulled

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:54:50 AM

10-20 bounty right now, most of it is social media campaign, i was can participating up to 50 campaigns, but i dont have time anymore to do that
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:33:56 AM

i dont join so many campaigns. i think that social media campaigns are not so much profitable for me because there are so many participants with dupe accounts. i prefer to join only signature campaigns so i can participate only one campaign.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:37:55 AM

I only work on the signature campaign because I think that only sign campaign is easy and doesn't take much time to do it.
me too , but doing bounties in my opinion is good as well because sometimes it can help to multiply our earnings but need more patience because the rules of signature and bounty are not the same when it comes distribution of payment.  But it's still a big help also especially if you want to learn how to trade which is if you're afraid to risk money you can use token to practice your skills.  
Plixs

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:43:12 AM

now I only take one bounty. not taking part in another bounty, a few months I became inactive to participate in the campaign bounty like articles and videos that I often follow. because seeing these few months like being a bad day for bounty hunters. I chose only to join the signature campaign and trade crypto, it made me able to make money every day, even though the results I got were not many.
kokrokok

Activity: 447

Koinomo

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:50:39 AM

I have never joined a social media bounty because I don't have much time to report my work every time and for that I only join 1 bounty and 1 signature

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:26:51 AM

I joined signature program of OPP Open Wifi and did 5 translation campaigns. I had a lot of free time since I joined only those campaigns. At previous, I almost could not join in any signature campaigns because my rank become newbie, but after I got merit I could join signature campaign of OPP Open Wifi bounty. For translation, after creating the threads, I just need to moderate by replying some questions for now. It is quite easy and no need much time.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:32:18 AM

At the moment it will be 1 social media and 1 signature campaign, since there is a limitation on how much campaign that can be registered, and mostly on the signature campaign that not allowing to join more than 1 campaign.
Gastronomist

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 06:36:03 AM

I joined the signature campaign yesterday.We have to watch out for new projects.All the projects are obsolete and the awards are no longer the same.It all depends on luck.

Nhebu

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:36:18 AM

Your two criteria are contradicted to each other and I think being a smart bounty hunter would not only choose the solid project because in the past few months, bounty and ICO failed or scammed the participants even it is a solid project. We should look for other campaign also since there are no rules in joining multiple campaigns as long as you are not cheating.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:24:40 AM

Before there are rules for participants in the twitter bounty campaign must report their work. I'm still active with the Twitter bounty campaign. Because of the large number of participants and must report work. I decided to quit the bounty of Twitter. And I focus on blogs and signatures.
Moxivuki

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:35:45 AM

I can participate in 7-8 bounty activities at the same time, of course, there is only one signature, and most of the others are Twitter missions! I think this is very simple!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:50:25 AM

I haven't participated yet.
naval1983

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:24:34 AM

I am currently involved in 25 different companies. I absolutely do not care that now many projects do not go to the stock exchange because I know that they will start to come out when the market moves and go to growth.
alexagel82

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 11:26:08 AM

I'm currently having 6 bounties I hope the projects will successful so everyone can be happy cross fingers
Nexus77

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:33:44 AM

I only participated in the bounty signature and now on playgame. I also have other work that I have to complete. now I only take one bounty. can no longer follow many campaigns. not like before who can still work on social media bounties
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:41:41 AM

Only one and I think that every bounty participant should promote only one ICO. Because how can you be helpful if you promote 30 ICOs in at one time.

onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:43:10 AM

I can participate in 7-8 bounty activities at the same time, of course, there is only one signature, and most of the others are Twitter missions! I think this is very simple!

Participating in many bounties may not be the big issue , the big issue will be when those coins actually firstly needs to get listed and secondly it should not happen that within few days only it become a worthless coin and all your efforts go in vain.

███████████████████████████
████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

hrunya102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:55:23 AM

Do not take more than you can do, you need to determine for yourself a maximum, I do 20 companies on average, and of them only 30% pay what they promised.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

Well I think if someone has 5 hours a day free, then he or she can join 10-15 bounties easily. I currently join 5-6 bounties and all are strong projects . The team of all the projects are very good and cooperative . I really enjoying working of all my projects.
e@symode

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:54:50 PM

Now probably only in one, because I stopped taking part in social campaigns, because in most cases if people get something, they get very, very little, although lately it has become more percent in social networks
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:57:29 PM

At the moment I take part in more than 10 projects that I think are very promising. I know people who run more than 50 companies and it takes them a lot of time and effort, and they usually participate in social networks. But personally, I think that participation in social networks does not bring much profit, unlike subscription campaigns
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:05:54 PM

Wow this is really huge but I am not too surprised about this owing to the fact that you are well grounded in this business. Well for me, I am currently into just three campaigns for now owing to the fact that I am combining bounty hunting with other things, I hope I can one be like you but I hope most of them will not end up to be a scam because that will be quite painful.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:08:22 PM

Currently I participate just in 1 bounty , datablockchain, it is the only bounty, I wear their signature and that's it.
I don't see any worthy project besides this one
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

not much bounty that I am working on. the signature campaign of bounty is clearly being the most important to follow. Moreover sometimes also joined in the video and article because just to increase revenue. If it is able to exercise a lot then just follow because it will be better in the results. But if a little bounty but optimal would be much better.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yanesna3

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:26:28 AM

I am too much busy to participate in a large number of the Bounties. Recently I met here the post - the guy was sharing with all very strange information. he insisted that it is the truth that he works on 50 projects now.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:52:14 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 09:41:57 AM by gaston castano

I am too much busy to participate in a large number of the Bounties. Recently I met here the post - the guy was sharing with all very strange information. he insisted that it is the truth that he works on 50 projects now.
wow, that's really weird, if at the same time he can do a lot of bounties, of course he's not an ordinary person, of course the time is only spent on work projects, his social media account must be full of posts about ico, if so what about the life of the community ? does he still have time to hang out?
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:56:51 AM

Bitcontalk one, article some and fb and twitter are some. The payment is now very low because too many participatns. the payment is delay to 2 months and more. That is the worst time of bounty hunters.  I prefer choose local bounty that gurantee payment to my work. I don;t like not to be paid even just clikc in a twitter or facebook.
Omela44
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:58:40 AM

I participate only in a signature campaign, because i want to see first whether the whole effort is worthwhile. If the work is worthwhile, i will certainly join in with more bounties, but until then i participating in one bounty.
Agniya

Activity: 282

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:00:36 AM

Now I do not take too many bounty companies, because they have ceased to provide sufficient income.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Psalms23

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:06:41 AM

Right now Im just participating in signature and telegram bounties. Occasionally Im trying apply and participate in translations campaigns since you can participate in multiple translations at once.
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:17:24 AM

Right now I can only participate in the bounty campaign for only 1 because of my busyness which makes me unable to control more women to be able to participate in more and more bounty campaigns

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:17:52 AM

It depends on campaigns, you are participating in. You can join 100 bounties for Facebook and Twitter, or you can join one Signature campaign, and write articles the whole time for 20 ICOs. The outcome from the second one will be much higher.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:24:14 AM

With UMC And Menapay

currently the bounty is no longer good enough to make profit options, there is a lot you can do in this industry rather than just working on campaigns. I think every reward for this year is very difficult to get a profit, another option is investing in altcoin or trading
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:28:48 AM

With UMC And Menapay

I am a private person so what i only do here is signature campaign meaning that i only joining single campaign and as of now it is Agate project whos doing better and already reaches the softcap

But i am stidying about being bloggers so in time i will be considering to participate in blog making area of every bounties or in other project related to that area of helping and profiteering
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:29:02 AM

Currently I am joined in Agate bounty which project already reached soft cap and looks much promising lot of high rank members were promoting it so if anyone interested you can join in the bounty.I am not participating in other bounties since social media campaign were paying some pennies at the end.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:34:15 AM

like many other people i participate in a signature bountie campaign. in addition, i participate in 2 to 3 reddit and 2 to 3 telegram campaigns and that is it. i can not invest more time, and if i am honest, that is enough for me.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:50:25 AM

I am currently participating in about 30 Social Media Bounties of different projects, but I know some Bounty Hunters who participate in 100+ campaigns simulateously without defining the idea of the projects. As for me, I try to analyze each project before joining its Bounty campaign in order not to waste my time on useless projects.
Malamok101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:13:07 AM

For signature campaign 1bitcointalk account,1signature campaign only. For social media campaigns you can join how many bounty you want like facebook,twitter,telegram and youtube.And You can also see my avatar to see my bounty I Already participating now.

MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:16:13 AM

Im participating in 3 bounties too and spend less than an hour on them. I could do more, but time is not enough, for me it is more like a hobby
Jianailiang

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:21:09 AM

I have not participated in any bounty, and I have found many bounty hunters here. I think they are wasting time and now a lot of scam projects.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:24:25 AM

I have not participated in any bounty, and I have found many bounty hunters here. I think they are wasting time and now a lot of scam projects.
So true.

More and more bounties are becoming today and people just keep on joining them because of the chase of the rewards. And later on those rewards won't be distributed to them because its a scam and while you are a newbie, you can contribute to the forum without even joining any bounty temporarily.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:29:23 AM

Getting good project these days is hard, another thing is even when you get good project, at the end you might be paid less which is not very encouraging, but am doing quite a no of bounty campaign just to get enough out of them considering the current market situation.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:31:20 AM

With UMC And Menapay

I have participated only few bounties because I want to joined those I think is valuable and has potential in the future. There are lots of bounties which does not have value and will not give good rewards to participants. I want to spend my time and effort for bounties which can really give me good profits.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:32:05 AM

Personally, I stay away from social media bounties like twitter and facebook as these are over crowded and there are so many scammers who create accounts in 100s of number and participate in twitter and facebook bounties, eventually the stakes you get in the end are not worth the time you invest in these bounties.

Currently I am only in 1 signature bounty and apart from this, I keep on looking for bounties which have options like testing,  bug hunting etc. I may also start translation but getting into one without prior experience is tough.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:32:36 AM

Currently i have participated in different bounty campaigns. This is the Omnity campaign for bounty signature and the last which Encrybit for twitter campaign for just 2 weeks to work on. This is what i have done during after work as a part time job.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
r.bhalla07

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:34:02 AM

There are so many bounties for participate and work in this field but in this time i have done both type of bounties automated and work send bounties the quantity of automated bounties is fourty four and the quantity of work send bounties is thirty only.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:39:50 AM

You can join so many bounties as you wish. You just need to make a good research and find the best campaign for you. A lot of people on this forum are joining every bounty campaign and wondering, why bounties are such a trash at the moment.
Don Lord

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:40:57 AM

I currently participate in four generosity companies, used to take more, but now it is very difficult to choose a decent company, before it was easier with this there were few scammers.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:18:02 PM

I only have one now and i think this will end until November if they don't extend their bounty campaign again, currently i'm also searching for social media campaign that is only a few weeks bounty.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:23:35 PM

I only have one now and i think this will end until November if they don't extend their bounty campaign again, currently i'm also searching for social media campaign that is only a few weeks bounty.

I think social campaigns are waste of time.

I'm participating in two signature campaigns. One is here, the other is in a nearby cryptocurrency forum  Wink And that's enough for me
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:46:00 PM

Over the past month, there were a lot of Scam projects that are not credible. There were no high-quality projects at all, and now the number of my bounty campaigns is decreasing every day. Many projects are afraid to conduct their ICO and hence the bounty campaign. I hope that soon the situation will improve, otherwise in a month or two I will not have a single project.
Complete agreement. I have the same situation. At the end of 2017 I had about 30 projects. Now 5 and think, that soon will be even less. Of the last 7 completed projects paid 1! Others promise or even silent. I will wait for changes in the market. It is necessary to regulate the ICO.
Jekbolt

Merit: 20

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:49:48 PM

With UMC And Menapay

I participate only in one. I don't know how you people can make 2-3 simultaneously. It would be a mess in my head.
By the way, if you need ETH you can sell your bounty stakes here at any time: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039136.msg46233134#msg46233134
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:31:17 PM

I think participating in twitter bounty campaign without much followers doesn't give much return, for me I will prefer to participate and signature and write content for many bounty campaign, so writing content for other bounties, you can participate for as many bounty as you wish.

malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:13:10 PM

Only one ofcourse one for signature,telegram,twitter and facebook good for participating bounty for a bounty hunter like me to choose a one project only to spend all my time for it.
IndeecV

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:20:37 PM

About 10 companies in social networks. Now it seems like a bad time for ISO, but now there are so few new projects compared to winter and spring that there is some shortage. If you filter the entire scam, then there will be two or a dozen interesting projects.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:24:52 PM

I currently participate in two different campaigns. One of the campaigns I have participated in is my signature, project which is not a bounty campaign, but a signature campaign. Another project I have participated in is the social media campaign. Generally, because I don't like to participate in a lot of campaigns, I prefer these little and self-campaigns because preparing too many reports is both exhausting and sometimes complicated.
utlptc

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:27:13 PM

I don't have too much time and that's why I am not participating in a lot of bounties. Also, I don't prefer to spend time behind social media campaign because those seem boring to me. They are also kinda waste fo time actually. Reporting weekly is another task which I hate the most. that's why I am only in 1 single campaign.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:31:52 PM

I don't have too much time and that's why I am not participating in a lot of bounties. Also, I don't prefer to spend time behind social media campaign because those seem boring to me. They are also kinda waste fo time actually. Reporting weekly is another task which I hate the most. that's why I am only in 1 single campaign.
Social Media campaigns are not just boring, they are also a waste of time because there are too many people participating on it thus, the bounty rewards are divided a large number of people and that means you will only earn few tokens.

Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 06:32:29 PM

With UMC And Menapay

you can take part in as many bounties as you want it all depends on the complexity of the tasks you are doing, if its translation, i am sure you may not be able to do more than one or two per time

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
norachuks

Activity: 331

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:48:04 PM

Right now am participating about 200 hundred bounties but just with facebook alone and not always doing signatures. But right am on stand still because of i was suspended on facebook.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
JuliaJi

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:07:08 PM

I participated in many bounties, but no one pays haha, from 10 bounties I have 1 payment , just, another ignoring or scam
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: