Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:34:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many bounties are you currently participating  (Read 659 times)
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:49:03 AM

If my memory serves right, I have joined 3 bounties including this one.
- Trade.io
- Konios BTC bounty
- Kamagames
The fact that ICOs now decreasing in real existence though the fake ones are increasing.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:01:36 AM

I just do signature campaign because i don't have enough time to join another bounties like social media, blog or another. Twitter campaign it's pretty good than facebook, but yeah it's very hard to increase your followers.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:27:13 AM

Cause i don't really has a good social media account, at the current state i've just join signature campaign, but sometimes i join the discord bounty *rarely join that. So the current state would be 1 bounty at a time.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:40:26 AM

I only focus on the signature campaign because to be able to participate in many bounties takes a lot of time while I also have other work that I have to do so for now just focus on the signature.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:43:30 AM

I only work on the signature campaign because I think that only sign campaign is easy and doesn't take much time to do it.
lusiaga

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:44:54 AM

I only took part in a bounty signature that I knew had a decent reward if I was successful. the social media bounty is no longer worthit because of the large number of participants who participated, plus the number of multi-account participants.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:52:37 AM

Hi guys im participating in 3 bounties And i think there are a lot
As u can see mi signature is with miracle tele also im participating with their Facebook campaign

They other 2 Facebook campaign im doing are
With UMC And Menapay

Doi think Twitter campaign are better right ?
But its hard rock get a lot of followers
I just participated in 5 bounty campaigns since I have notices there are many of them are scam and do not have value and I do not want to waste my time doing the task which is not valuable anymore. Although I have few bounties but it is okay at least for me it has good potential in the future. It is better to join only few bounties but has future than to join as many bounties but nothing to get in the future.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:54:50 AM

10-20 bounty right now, most of it is social media campaign, i was can participating up to 50 campaigns, but i dont have time anymore to do that
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:33:56 AM

i dont join so many campaigns. i think that social media campaigns are not so much profitable for me because there are so many participants with dupe accounts. i prefer to join only signature campaigns so i can participate only one campaign.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:37:55 AM

I only work on the signature campaign because I think that only sign campaign is easy and doesn't take much time to do it.
me too , but doing bounties in my opinion is good as well because sometimes it can help to multiply our earnings but need more patience because the rules of signature and bounty are not the same when it comes distribution of payment.  But it's still a big help also especially if you want to learn how to trade which is if you're afraid to risk money you can use token to practice your skills.  
Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:43:12 AM

now I only take one bounty. not taking part in another bounty, a few months I became inactive to participate in the campaign bounty like articles and videos that I often follow. because seeing these few months like being a bad day for bounty hunters. I chose only to join the signature campaign and trade crypto, it made me able to make money every day, even though the results I got were not many.
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:50:39 AM

I have never joined a social media bounty because I don't have much time to report my work every time and for that I only join 1 bounty and 1 signature

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:26:51 AM

I joined signature program of OPP Open Wifi and did 5 translation campaigns. I had a lot of free time since I joined only those campaigns. At previous, I almost could not join in any signature campaigns because my rank become newbie, but after I got merit I could join signature campaign of OPP Open Wifi bounty. For translation, after creating the threads, I just need to moderate by replying some questions for now. It is quite easy and no need much time.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:32:18 AM

At the moment it will be 1 social media and 1 signature campaign, since there is a limitation on how much campaign that can be registered, and mostly on the signature campaign that not allowing to join more than 1 campaign.
Gastronomist

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 06:36:03 AM

I joined the signature campaign yesterday.We have to watch out for new projects.All the projects are obsolete and the awards are no longer the same.It all depends on luck.

Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:36:18 AM

There i lots of criteria to choose the right bounty so you won't be wasting your time:
1 - Chose only SOLID & PROMISING ICO / Projects.
2 - Do as many bounties as you can (they are profitable if you're smart enough).

As for how to get Twitter followers, it's easy, just go check those Follow & follow back FREE websites to get fans, by the time you'll be having 10's of followers so easy, yes this take time but totally worth it.
Your two criteria are contradicted to each other and I think being a smart bounty hunter would not only choose the solid project because in the past few months, bounty and ICO failed or scammed the participants even it is a solid project. We should look for other campaign also since there are no rules in joining multiple campaigns as long as you are not cheating.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:24:40 AM

Before there are rules for participants in the twitter bounty campaign must report their work. I'm still active with the Twitter bounty campaign. Because of the large number of participants and must report work. I decided to quit the bounty of Twitter. And I focus on blogs and signatures.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:35:45 AM

I can participate in 7-8 bounty activities at the same time, of course, there is only one signature, and most of the others are Twitter missions! I think this is very simple!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:50:25 AM

I haven't participated yet.
naval1983

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:24:34 AM

I am currently involved in 25 different companies. I absolutely do not care that now many projects do not go to the stock exchange because I know that they will start to come out when the market moves and go to growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: