Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:45:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many bounties are you currently participating  (Read 659 times)
drgomez89 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:59:06 PM

Hi guys im participating in 3 bounties And i think there are a lot
As u can see mi signature is with miracle tele also im participating with their Facebook campaign

They other 2 Facebook campaign im doing are
With UMC And Menapay

Doi think Twitter campaign are better right ?
But its hard rock get a lot of followers

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:46:39 PM

There i lots of criteria to choose the right bounty so you won't be wasting your time:
1 - Chose only SOLID & PROMISING ICO / Projects.
2 - Do as many bounties as you can (they are profitable if you're smart enough).

As for how to get Twitter followers, it's easy, just go check those Follow & follow back FREE websites to get fans, by the time you'll be having 10's of followers so easy, yes this take time but totally worth it.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:53:03 PM

As u can see mi signature is with miracle tele also im participating with their Facebook campaign

With UMC And Menapay

I don’t think you will get anyone to spare you ideas about a bounty programs
Doing that will expose the project to even more dubious participants

So I advise you to go to the bounty sections and find out yourself
That’s all I can advise you
Isumit

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 05:01:40 PM

With UMC And Menapay

That's good I'm also going to participate in bounties when I achieve Jr member rank. ( I was participating in bounties but when bitcointalk new rules announced so I leave all bounties beacuse I personally think it will be good if I achieve atleast Jr member rank then again I will continue to do bounties. Now I'm focused to learning all things.

If you post good content then you surely gain Twitter followers you just need patience bro, And yes Twitter camapign are good one of my friends earns 150$ per Twitter bounty with 10k followers and I think that's enough for that. But mostly I believe you should very careful to choose bounties as I see many ico and bounties are scam so choose any bounites after lot of research.
myneymnyeff

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:02:27 PM

I am currently participating on atleast 5 bounties. All of them are strong projects and one of them is Swachhcoin. I recommend you to join their bounty and you can also participate in the Token sale ! They have a really great team.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:06:09 PM

With UMC And Menapay

If you have more than 5 hours per day for bounty, I think you can at least make 10-20 bounty at a time. Here are a lot of bounty hunters working fulltime and they can make up to 50 bounty at a time. A huge amount of work and I can not figure out how they manage it smoothly because each bounty has a different rule.

cacucacok91

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

I am currently involved in 20 different companies. I absolutely do not care that now many projects do not go to the stock exchange because I know that they will start to come out when the market moves and go to growth

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
.CRYPTONITY.

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   .Telegram.   ANN Thread
.▬Twitter▬.     Discord     ..Facebook..
Reddit  ●●⚫   Medium   ⚫●●  LinkedIn
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:09:56 PM

Doing bounties require wisdom and devotion of time because doing just one bounty at a time may not be as rewarding as you expect it to be, so one has to be very wise about doing bounties so as to get the best reward for your effort. personally am doing more than two bounties presently. in the name of getting a good reward and making good money for myself.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:41:54 PM

Twitter campaigns are usually full and you get little reward because of that.
I am currently only doing one campaign, MOBU, which is in my signature.
I used to do a lot of campaigns but it is paid bad right now so i am not doing much right now.
drgomez89 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:50:46 PM

WoW 20 bounties yes i suppose as u said they need to be very carefull because i has problems at first because i get confused with their rule lf every bounty until i started to write every important aspect including the date to report, the format and the other important stuff, i think i need to start doing more than 3 at least 6 until i get used to it

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:05:15 PM

Facebook or Twitter campaigns are worthless. Thousands of people, minimum payouts. I think that all these low-quality spam-alike posts with hashtags don't do a lot of good to the projects' reputation as well.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:08:33 PM

Over the past month, there were a lot of Scam projects that are not credible. There were no high-quality projects at all, and now the number of my bounty campaigns is decreasing every day. Many projects are afraid to conduct their ICO and hence the bounty campaign. I hope that soon the situation will improve, otherwise in a month or two I will not have a single project.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:08:48 PM

I participate in many bounties because most cannot be trusted so participating in many helps  me to cover my costs if one of them pays good.Participating in so many bounties can be very stressful but I do not have a choice but to do it that way.

Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:10:03 PM

I'm participating in only one signature campaign obviously and it's facebook with telegram and some other social media campaign ranging from 5-10 but I've realized is not how many bounties that is important but doing few good ones that will pay off
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

It is important to participate in multiple campaigns because there is a good chance that one of them will either be a scam or a failure. The ICO market has changed but they still think they can make millions just by offering a fancy website and promises of high gains

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:38:52 PM

I am currently involved in 20 different companies. I absolutely do not care that now many projects do not go to the stock exchange because I know that they will start to come out when the market moves and go to growth

Wow, 20 bounties? That's quite a lot t keep up with. You must have a lot of time in your hands. I'm currently participating in Unifox bounty as displayed on my signature. It's a great project with working products already. Their presale starts on October 28
Sixson

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:46:41 PM
Merited by Ferki (1)

Wow, 20 bounties? That's quite a lot t keep up with. You must have a lot of time in your hands. I'm currently participating in Unifox bounty as displayed on my signature. It's a great project with working products already. Their presale starts on October 28

Participating in bountys from some good auto bounty platforms can save time and increases the chance for successful bounty ending
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:17:20 PM

Well I have participated in a bounty campaign twice in a signature campaign type of thing in the past, Well I have just tried to experience the payment in getting involve in a signature campaign and as you can see because it has a big percentage with the payment, Other than facebook, and twitter campaign.

But then it led me in just joining back again in signature campaign that is paying bitcoin instead because I had a recent experience that there was once a bounty campaign that was not successful and did not reach its hard cap that led them to stop its ICO, Well I know they don't want it to happen aswell but that is life you can never really know whats up ahead,

But even though I am not participating in a bounty signature campaign I had 2 bounty campaign for FB and twitter campaign, And I am picking bounties that doesn't need to report and post in a forum.
mmacool

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:42:52 PM

I participate in many bounty companies around 30. I understand that not all projects are good but studied them superficially. And it seems to me that many people can bring something to me. Now a lot of ICO projects and learn everything I do not have enough time.
arakuns

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:44:54 PM

I think the choice of bounty depends on individual interest, at first I do a lot of social media bounties but now I have totally resigned reason being that almost all social media campaign requires reporting besides a lot of participants go for this campaign, I prefer signature campaign,  it's simply the best.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: