Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:26:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem  (Read 3933 times)
alexagel82

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 01:26:17 PM

Yes there is chance that you'll promote a scam project but I just join every bounty I can sign in because you will never if it will be successful or not
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:33:42 PM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

before for friends who were gift hunters, it was better to be careful again in choosing a project. because the current project is mostly a scam project. therefore we do not just choose a project that runs.
choosing bounty campaign become difficult today, after many fake ico appear in market.beside of that many bounty manager change their rules and allocation while token sale did not reach target.

Even if I am  very careful in choosing ICO and looking for good manager but still I was promoting a scam  project like for example impressio io , which was manage by need money and we all know that need money is a good manager , but personally I did not know  that it is a scam project .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
cryptorima

Activity: 278

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:37:52 PM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
If you are a bounty hunter and if you joined any scam ico for promote, then it is your fault. Cause you didn't research properly before participate on bounty. That's why I always do research about bounty before join.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

Yes that is true. There are projects that ends up being a scam. The hardest thing to accept is that you worked from the beginning to end only to know that you will not be paid. Bounties can take 3-5 months and it is painful to work for nothing. Those are the things that we need to accept and move on. What I can recommend is to join short campaigns so that you will only work for 1-2 months and you can join the next bounty once it finishes. You will have more bounties to join in a year and it increases the chance of getting a legit bounty.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

It happen sometimes . Some scam projects could be detected right from the beginning , but there are also a well-designed fraud schemes , and it could be very hard to detect them even for experienced bountyhunter . Personally, I always stop participating in the campaign if I find evidence that it could be scammers.
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:46:13 PM

also catched in several scams, like CrowdIF, Wechain Sad
now i try to check new projects - by talking to people and analize their telegram channels, there are some indirect signs,
like not often updates of media, telegram responds or updates not concerned project itself
from last bounty, looks like suspicious Multichain Exchange

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:01:11 PM

Indeed. Because sometimes, no matter how you do your best to research about the project, sometimes in the middle of the campaign they turn out as scams. Scammers are getting sophisticated right now creating a very realistic project that even the most experience critic would not be able to find fault in the project. I this case bounty hunters would be able to join and promote the project.
jfederkins

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:02:18 PM

Their problem is to be close to the scam because they are not so oriented on the future they eanr money in the real time. This orientation is wrong way.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

4563 ico has been published (https://icobench.com/), all of that makes it even harder to tell which poroject is a scam. Personally I prefer to make small research by filtering Ico according to the information I get from various sources. That way I avoid the scam project.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

Yes mate anyone could experience that way.Even high ranks could also experience to promote scam ICOs.Actually its not really the projects were illegitimate but the developer itself most especially if they doesn't reach soft cap target..the projects turn into a scam.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:14:43 PM

as a bounty hunter we must be selective in choosing the project that we will follow the bounty campaign. because if the bounty campaign is a scam we also lose the waste of time to do the work but don't get paid. so you should choose a good bounty campaign.
nthere

Activity: 229

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:19:26 PM

everyone is mistaken, but if you do so purposely, you mean serious trouble.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 12:22:34 PM

That is possible to do , cause many are with good concept but once the fund get in to their hand they forget what they want to do and move on with the funds , so if you promote such bounty then it is not your fault cos you only do your job but the dev are the greed type who don't think of solving real problem but adding to it and this is why I see regulation as the only way forward cause if we continue this way then the crypto world is going to be messed up and that will cause a lot of damage to the technology .
darktt

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:25:17 PM

I can say that part of it is true, when you more expirenced you obviously can choose bounty program more wisely and do more research about it before participate, but sometimes even if you did everything right and do all of your researches you can promote scam.
valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:28:52 PM

Many of hunters don't think about repiutation and they feel ok to promore even scam projects.
But this way isn't for me, I will never promote scam project, I make deep analysis

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
NerdYale

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:50:53 PM

The fact is that we are advertising agents nothing more. We ourselves often don’t know what we are promoting. But this is just advertising and we are not insured against scam. No matter how much time you spend on studying a project, there is a risk that this is a scam.

To this we must take it easier for us it is just a job.

Yes, no matter how you study and research a certain project, there is no guarantee that you will not be scammed. That is why the best way is to participate in bounties where the payment/rewards are escrowed for assurance.

felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:56:24 PM

no one is safeguarded from scam, and it happens that the project has gathered its capital and imitated vigorous activity - and it turned out to be a scam.
Perhaps it’s a matter of a pair of black sheep in a team, and maybe it’s all conceived from the start, as a hoax

CGPA

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:10:50 PM

Resources predators study from their own errors, However lastly turn out to be professional to pick an actual task and steer clear of the actual rip-off tasks. Prior to advertising any kind of task should study whitened documents as well as get in touch with to aid group as well as obvious just about all uncertainties you've and you'll recognize here's this actual or even rip-off task.
noorammak

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:20:22 PM

I think we bounty hunters are contributing to the scam projects. ICOs need large communities on telegram or TW, FB to grow, and the person who makes it ourselves is no one else. So consider carefully before participating in the campaign so as not to make mistakes and create opportunities for the Scam Project to operate.

Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:31:05 PM

It's not actually the truth, it depends on the bounty hunter, If you are the type that do your background research before joining bounty then you will not prompt scam, but most bounty don't care, they just join bounty without making their research on the project, always make your own research to avoid promoting scam project, with will waste your time and hard work.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: